Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871670

Staff Member(s) Name: ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183427

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Acted in a highly unprofessional matter, berating me in all caps through admin chat and then forbidding me from responding in my defense through it. He was upset that there was no evidence of me RDMing (because it was several rounds ago, but also because I didn't in fact RDM) and seemed to think that because my story kept changing, I was clearly lying.

In reality, my story "kept changing" because I had been given barely enough context to even understand which instance he was talking about. Repeatedly copy pasting the line "SirCodey killed *name* with a deagle" doesn't particularly help when I've killed that person more than once. Despite still giving even further valid reasoning behind my killing once it was clarified which round we were talking about, which logs proved, FireceOwl seemed convinced that I was Mass RDMing and seemed to take it personally for some reason.

I'd like to reiterate: The reason you were unable to get evidence as to my RDMing, FierceOwl, is because I wasn't RDMing.

There are many situations in the rules where an innocent is validly allowed to kill another innocent, though they all mean that the killer is similarly valid to be killed. In these situations, the person who was originally killed is the one who is culpable, since they performed some actions that was KoS'able as an innocent.

All in all, I simply feel that FierceOwl should've acted more professional in this situation, rather than losing his cool in an unremarkable situation.

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm afraid I don't have screenshot logs of this, only what I copied at the time, so if howaboutthat or TheFierceOwl would like to claim this didn't happen I suppose you're welcome to close it on their word.

EDIT: Sorry, as an addendum, I'd like to add that when I start the secondary part of this conversation with "Whatev", I was quoting TheFierceOwl, who had closed the report chat with this remark.
  • Codey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Codey. Reason: More info!
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871685

Handling
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871689

✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ to You: NOW ITS A NADE BEFORE iT WAS A KOS THEN NOW U WILL SAY " IM NOT GUILTY " BRO YOU NEED HELP

^ That's an utterly pathetic display of behavior coming from a staff member and fierce should be ashamed of himself.
  • Vakarian
  • Junior Boarder
  • Yea boi
  • Thanks received: 75
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Vakarian.

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871691

That's not real evidence though, I'm gonna need something like a screenshot or video proof
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871693

I'm afraid I don't have screenshot logs of this, only what I copied at the time, so if howaboutthat or TheFierceOwl would like to claim this didn't happen I suppose you're welcome to close it on their word.
  • Codey
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871694

thing is, there isn't any evidence here
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871697

You'll need a screen shot cause you could of quite easily forged the messages
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871700

My hope is that either TheFierceOwl or howaboutthat will be willing to confirm that I haven't perjured. If that isn't enough evidence for you, or they choose not to, then feel free to close this.
  • Codey
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871704

Edit:will talk to Owl about the messages when i can
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Miia.

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871709

Caps = angry
lul
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Dewie.

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871730

Miia wrote:
After talking to Sir Codey a bit he has no actual evidence of Owl saying any of that, so no action can be taken. As a result this will be denied however i will still keep an eye on Owl to ensure that he is following staff ethos and treating all users with respect.
This has been
:denied:
lock plz
Just confront Owl about it and ask them whether or not these messages are real? Because if they're real he should be brought up for demotion.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, LonelyDodo, Codey

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871859

you didn't mention the part you called me sassy for saying whatev..... Unless you have any other FULL evidence of the chat logs then you can report... and i did claim to Miia i did say that . So be honest and show full chat.
Miia: so you dont deny saying any of that?
✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪: nope
Miia: kk
ask miia
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871867

TheFierceOwl wrote:
you didn't mention the part you called me sassy for saying whatev..... Unless you have any other FULL evidence of the chat logs then you can report... and i did claim to Miia i did say that . So be honest and show full chat.
ask miia
Doesn't make what you said right, you know. Everyone can understand a staff member getting angry when they encounter an obstructive user, however that does not allow you to directly target and attack them like you did.

Personally I urge the Lead Team to give you an official warning for this, because this is way out of line from what is expected of staff.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl, BossComic23

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871869

TheFierceOwl wrote:
ask miia

If I missed me calling you sassy then I apologize, that definitely did happen, though I suspect it must've happened in the report dialogue, which is why it's not in these logs - i was not able to copy those, since you closed the report after sassily remarking "whatev." I called you sassy because you acted sassy. I don't think that essentially calling you cheeky is a valid reason to burst into a violent tirade against me.

Thank you for confirming that the rest of what I posted did in fact happen, since as far as I'm concerned, that is the important part. Again, next time I will attempt to take screenshots so that there is irrefutable proof, it slipped my mind to do so this time, and I couldn't copy paste the report dialogue once it was closed - not that I had any reason to, since at that point, you hadn't performed anything wrong other than being sassy.

Thank you to Raeker and Miia for looking into this report so thoroughly.
  • Codey
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ 6 years 4 weeks ago #871870

Thank you for taking the time to make this report. After speaking to TheFierceOwl he admitted that the conversation you provided is in fact real and does not deny saying any of it. Even if you did call him sassy his reaction was completely uncalled for and unacceptable from a member of staff. I will be speaking to Owl to make sure he understands the staff ethos and to ensure in the future that all users are to be addressed in a calm and friendly manner. I will also be bringing him up in the Lead team meeting.
This has been
:accepted:
Lock plz
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

274 PLAYERS ONLINE