Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DeathRun] Ashur abuse

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843966

Staff Member(s) Name:
Ashur

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
f1- staff copy steam id is broken so here is the steam id from status = STEAM_0:1:214812816

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
warned me for "ear rape taunt" i basically played a web taunt which i play all the time whenever i do come on the server and he warned me for it yet every other staff member including the lead team and past lead team and owner (Sarah) didn't say nothing nor care and actually laughed and joined in and he warned me 10/10 its not even ear rape as that is the only version of the taunt on the list and therefore i dont see an issue with it nor does it effect or harm anyone.

What Server(s) Was This On?:
the dying server (Deathrun)

Evidence:
video by clarky:

screenshot of warns:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1302168461

extra info:
the taunt wasn't effecting anyone nor offensive and was simply loud as i said it is allowed as lead team allow this taunt and it isn't right that i am warned for it since only ashur is complaining when it doesn't hurt anyone feelings and i use it to have a laugh no harm was done by the taunt and i request it removed and yes he did verbal me but its not the point here as he is the only staff that doesn't like it and if lead team allow the taunt then i dont see any issues

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843967

Was already dealt with by Jim_Jam, we have removed the warning, although i did give the entire server a pre-warning, clarky could've not heard it, thanks for reporting this though!
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843970

I'm happy that my warning was removed seeming that I generally thought it was okay otherwise why would "Ear Rape" even be allowed in the search when there is a filter in place?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843971

Ashur. wrote:
Was already dealt with by Jim_Jam, we have removed the warning, although i did give the entire server a pre-warning, clarky could've not heard it, thanks for reporting this though!

What he said, I'll handle it anyway.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843972

Ashur. wrote:

robs wasnt removed
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843973

Ashur. wrote:

now your lying as i am in game and well i still have my warning so my report still stands my taunt wasnt effecting anyone and it is the only taunt i like and as i have stated multiple times i play this whilst lead team are online and they dont care so i dont see why u bothered to warn me as no one was even complaining
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843974

A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:

now your lying as i am in game and well i still have my warning so my report still stands my taunt wasnt effecting anyone and it is the only taunt i like and as i have stated multiple times i play this whilst lead team are online and they dont care so i dont see why u bothered to warn me as no one was even complaining
I gave you 4 total verbals,and you clearly heard them, your intentions were clear, if you want the warning removed, make an Appeal
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Ashur. Reason: Spelling is hard.

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843975

Ashur. wrote:

So you removed his warning, but didn't remove mine and Clarky's which was for exactly the same reason.

Tragic :(
  • Yachty
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • X X
  • Thanks received: 82

Ex-SSRP Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Yachty.

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843976

Clarky wrote:
I'm happy that my warning was removed seeming that I generally thought it was okay otherwise why would "Ear Rape" even be allowed in the search when there is a filter in place?
Just wanted to add on, I've done this on Murder and Prop Hunt and it was alright - where does it state differently in the Deathrun rules?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843977

Clarky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Just wanted to add on, I've done this on Murder and Prop Hunt and it was alright - where does it state differently in the Deathrun rules?
1.92 - Trolling, there were 2 appeals made for this before, and Annie denied them both
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843978

Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
1.92 - Trolling, there were 2 appeals made for this before, and Annie denied them both

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...eathrun-server-rules

Web taunts isn't trolling. It's an in game feature
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843979

Ashur. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ashur. wrote:

I gave you 4 total verbals,and you clearly heard them, your intentions were clear, if you want the warning remove, make an Appeal

i have done nothing wrong the taunt is clearly allowed otherwise i would of been warned multiple times by multiple staff this is clearly a biast opinion and hatred towards me because i dont like u i dont appreciate this slander towards me as the taunt didn't break any rules and wasn't racist nor hurtful the warn is clearly in valid and i would like action done against you as well as my warning removed because if the lead team dont punish me for using this taunt then it clearly isn't in the wrong doing and therefore i am allowed to use it without punishment
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843980

Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I was trying to have fun, I wasn't coming on to intend any sort of harm to anybody on the server. Such a shame that is restricted in my opinion.

EDIT: Even Chuteuk has played ear rape in the past too on the Web Taunt, what makes everyone else different if the owner has done so in the past?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843981

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I was trying to have fun, I wasn't coming on to intend any sort of harm to anybody on the server. Such a shame that is restricted in my opinion.
Hence why your warning was removed, Clarky, I spoke to Jim_Jam and we both agreed to remove it, although i did give an overall verbal, i still agreed to it being too harsh, thanks for your concernes though
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843982

_Lewis wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clarky wrote:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...eathrun-server-rules

Web taunts isn't trolling. It's an in game feature

To add, people have used these that are higher up staff such as CM Team when it was first added on prophunt. AND if it was so offensive why hasn't it been removed of the web taunts like the racist ones?
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843983

Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Hence why your warning was removed, Clarky, I spoke to Jim_Jam and we both agreed to remove it, although i did give an overall verbal, i still agreed to it being too harsh, thanks for your concernes though

Clarky wrote:
EDIT: Even Chuteuk has played ear rape in the past too on the Web Taunt, what makes everyone else different if the owner has done so in the past?
What about this though?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[DeathRun] Ashur abuse 6 years 1 month ago #843984

I was on the server at the time this happened. Ashur did nothing wrong in this case. You were given enough verbal warnings that you clearly heard but still continued to ignore. The warning you were given is completely valid. If you would like a chance for it to be removed, do as Ashur said and make an appeal here. No action will be taken against the staff member. Also, it would be great if you were to stop trolling on the server, you're just going to get yourself banned eventually.
#Denied
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun