Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kyber TTT - Bad admin

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827072

Staff Member(s) Name: Kyber

Staff Member(s) SteamID: 76561198304268735

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Threw away diamond block in TTT and once i killed him he reported me and because i was already on 9 recent warnings and that was my tenth, however i asked the admins how long i would be banned for and they said the first time would be 1 day (this was my first ban) and yet he banned me for 2 weeks.

What server(s) was this on?: Minecraft 24/7 TTT

Evidence: Attached (Image of 2 week ban)
Attachments:
  • cC_TeaLeaF
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827076

Handling
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827080

Can I have your SteamID please
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827082

Add me on steam. (talking to slayer)

and btw

[ZARP-TTT]: Slayer Of Poon(STEAM_0:0:171088775) has disconnected with 1 autoslay left!
Kyber banned Slayer Of Poon for 20160 minute(s) (Recent punishments)
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrankyBot

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827083

Your rapsheet

you have 11 recents and have been banned twice before but both times were from over 6 months ago, i do not think you should be banned for 2 weeks
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Miia.

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827084

CrankyBot wrote:
Can I have your SteamID please

STEAM_0:0:171088775
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827094

I've contacted Kyber and await for his response, if not done in less than 24 hours I will come to my own verdict on this. For now be patient and await for the verdict of this from me.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827114

Wait, did you throw the diamond block or did Kyber throw it? And where was it thrown to? Your story is a bit unclear, and your other post mentioned an entirely different issue from the one you're describing here.

I'd like for you to clarify your story a little bit, because I (and I will assume the same goes for Cranky) don't exactly understand where your issue is with what Kyber's done.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827119

Raeker wrote:
Wait, did you throw the diamond block or did Kyber throw it? And where was it thrown to? Your story is a bit unclear, and your other post mentioned an entirely different issue from the one you're describing here.

I'd like for you to clarify your story a little bit, because I (and I will assume the same goes for Cranky) don't exactly understand where your issue is with what Kyber's done.

Since im fastest bird here and stuff ill explain my 3rd person view

First post was about Kyber warning that if he gets one more recent there will be a ban. This one is about the ban and the last situation that got him banned

In this situation he killed Kyber after according to him Kyber threw a diamon ore away. IIRC Kyber took the report warned and aslayed him.

(and later banned)
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827130

First of all, I just want to say that I left after Kyber banned me for 2 weeks, not before, I left because I was banned. It kicked me. Secondly, the reason the the two posts are different is because the first post was before the ban and because he slay me for an apparent false report but when I asked how it was false I got no response from Kyber, the second post is after the ban, thirdly, I killed kyber because he threw away a diamond ore block into the water past the world barrier so no-one could get it, hence why I killed him and then he reported me and then slay me because he handled the report. I’d also just like to mention that in all fairness I was looking for a reason to kill Kyber since he pissed me off and I believe he threw the diamond ore away on purpose so I would kill him and then he could report me and warn me and slay me, then ban me, I even asked the admins how long I would be banned for if I got too many recent warnings and I think it was Miia who said it would be 1 day, so I was willing to take the 1 day ban for killing him, however I believe I had every reason to kill him since putting the blocks in unobtainable places is KOSable, the only thing I’m bothered about is the fact it is a 2 week ban and not a 1 day ban, fair enough I have had too many recent reports and I’ll take the ban for that but 2 weeks is excessive, also I think Kyber needs to be more helpful as an admin because compared to other admins like Miia, LonelyDodo and Nigerian for example, they are so much more helpfu, understanding and fair.
  • cC_TeaLeaF
  • Fresh Boarder

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827132

And I think with the thing about me leaving with 1 autoslay left was because I was banned so it kicked me (just realised this now) I didn’t leave to avoid punishment)
  • cC_TeaLeaF
  • Fresh Boarder

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827137

If your story is true then you need to be unbanned. Throwing away diamond blocks is a KOSable act.
  • Raeker

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827139

Assuming Kyber banned you when you reached 11 recents,

EDIT: As I said, Kyber hasnt contacted me yet. We'll have to see tomorrow, this could initially just be a 1 day ban and then we fully remove the ban once Kyber has contacted me and we talk about this incident
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by CrankyBot.

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827141

Okay, thank you guys.
  • cC_TeaLeaF
  • Fresh Boarder

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827142

Kyber certainly did get too heated in the situation and ignored the suggestions we as fellow admins gave to him regarding the ban time saying something along the lines of "in the end its decision of the admin handling" etc which is correct but one should listen to suggestions none the less
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827145

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber certainly did get too heated in the situation and ignored the suggestions we as fellow admins gave to him regarding the ban time saying something along the lines of "in the end its decision of the admin handling" etc which is correct but one should listen to suggestions none the less
There is also something known as the staff ethos which limits the staff member's choices to ban for an excessive period of time. I'd personally say the ban should be halfed, considering the fact that this user got an excessive amounts of punishments in a very short time (10 punishments in 3 days - he could even have been banned sooner) however if it's true that at least one of his punishments is invalid then shorten it to 2 or 3 days. Or, well, that's my advice at least.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Chienman

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827461

B r o

w h a t

l o l

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827465

Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
There is also something known as the staff ethos which limits the staff member's choices to ban for an excessive period of time. I'd personally say the ban should be halfed, considering the fact that this user got an excessive amounts of punishments in a very short time (10 punishments in 3 days - he could even have been banned sooner) however if it's true that at least one of his punishments is invalid then shorten it to 2 or 3 days. Or, well, that's my advice at least.
We value your advice a lot ! Don't doubt it! :angry:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827525

Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

But in the case kyber did throw it to an unreachable spot it wouldn’t be RDM so therefore his ban should be lifted entirely as he had the right to kill kyber
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

Kyber TTT - Bad admin 6 years 1 month ago #827594

Seargent44 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

But in the case kyber did throw it to an unreachable spot it wouldn’t be RDM so therefore his ban should be lifted entirely as he had the right to kill kyber
He got 10 fucking recents in two days, he should have been banned sooner lol
  • Raeker
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127