Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825456

Staff Member(s) Name:
Pegasus

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:126982555

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
2.4 Prop Abuse - The use of a prop to harm, push or surf is not allowed.
5.3 Special Weapons - If special weapons are used on props or a base an attempt must be made to access and raid the area.
4.10 Prop Block - You may block unused areas and entrances of your structures or bases as long as there is at least one entrance and no entities are blocked.
4.17 Police Departments - Only government employees may build in a police department. These are Police, SAS, SWAT, Prison Guard and Mayor. No illegal entities may be stored inside a police department. This rule also includes all jail areas.

What server(s) was this on?:
★ ZARPGAMING.COM - S1 CHRISTMAS UPDATE

Evidence:
Video proof - Rules: 2.4 & 4.10 | Video Proof - Rules: 2.4, 4.10 & 4.17 | Video Proof - Rule: 5.3 |
Lack of rules knowledge #1 | Lack of rules knowledge #2 |
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825458

can someone move this please
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825461

I'll look into this.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825484

I will contact Clarky as soon as possible in order to get this resolved. But I have decided to state my opinion on here aswell.

2.4 Prop Abuse - The props where never used to surf, harm or push anyone. Those props where used in order to transport different amounts of drugs, to different places on the map, including PD.
5.3 Special Weapons - I talked to Tyler about this and Fred about this and they have both stated that the raid is over as soon as the nuke has been destroyed making an entry into said base non required. I did go after the nuke, I destroyed it, I left due to the raid being over.
4.10 Prop Block - I never blocked any areas.
4.17 Illegal Entities - You are right on this one, I did not intend to build in goverment property though and I was not aware drugs could not be transported into PD in order to be consumed there. I sincerly apologize for this mistake and I will not move any drugs into PD anymore.

Thanks for reading my statement and I will be talking to Clarky, as soon as possible.
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825487

>Barely touches you with a prop
>PROP PUSH
:minussp:
nah man this is nothing lol
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825490

Pegasus wrote:
I will contact Clarky as soon as possible in order to get this resolved. But I have decided to state my opinion on here aswell.

2.4 Prop Abuse - The props where never used to surf, harm or push anyone. Those props where used in order to transport different amounts of drugs, to different places on the map, including PD.
5.3 Special Weapons - I talked to Tyler about this and Fred about this and they have both stated that the raid is over as soon as the nuke has been destroyed making an entry into said base non required. I did go after the nuke, I destroyed it, I left due to the raid being over.
4.17 Illegal Entities - You are right on this one, I did not intend to build in goverment property though and I was not aware drugs could not be transported into PD in order to be consumed there. I sincerly apologize for this mistake and I will not move any drugs into PD anymore.

Thanks for reading my statement and I will be talking to Clarky, as soon as possible.

You blocked your own drugs in the prop.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825492

Gamesys The Chiken God wrote:
>Barely touches you with a prop
>PROP PUSH
:minussp:
nah man this is nothing lol

I can't see anyone stating on the thread it was a prop push...
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825495

Pegasus wrote:

2.4 Prop Abuse - The use of a prop to harm, push or surf is not allowed. - Your were using the prop to push your entities.
5.3 Special Weapons - If special weapons are used on props or a base an attempt must be made to access and raid the area.
4.10 Prop Block - You may block unused areas and entrances of your structures or bases as long as there is at least one entrance and no entities are blocked.
4.17 Police Departments - Only government employees may build in a police department. These are Police, SAS, SWAT, Prison Guard and Mayor. No illegal entities may be stored inside a police department. This rule also includes all jail areas.

Also you just created your own rule, "2.4 Prop Abuse - The props where never used to surf, harm or push anyone."
There is no anyone in the rules, it says it in general, you were prop abusing your drugs.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825496

Moved to Report Abuse!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegasus, Tamaninja

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825498

Morgan wrote:
Moved to Report Abuse!

What a hero
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825499

Pegasus never point out my mistakes again about rulebreaks, big :plussp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825506

Ashur wrote:
Pegasus never point out my mistakes again about rulebreaks, big :plussp:
Everyone makes mistakes, don't act so stubborn towards this when you're not quite innocent yourself.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pegasus 6 years 2 months ago #825507

After speaking to Pegasus I have made the decision to accept two of the rule break reports he had done which was rule:
In this video, he should have a keypad on the box. I find it okay to transport drugs the way he was doing it as I and others have done it themselves, no wrong doing in this.

and rule:
He shouldn't of had props or illegal entities inside the PD as can be seen within this video, Pegasus sincerely apologises for his mistakes and will work on improving himself.

Now I have decided to deny this report video due to the fact that Pegasus had successfully raided the nuke by destroying and because of that, the raid is considered as over.

Thanks for creating this report, I believe no further action will be required since Pegasus has fully acknowledged his mistakes and is sorry for what he did.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40