Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798729

Staff Member(s) Name: Magik
Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109635735
What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Falsely warned me for prop surf and then for RDM.

Evidence:

Prop Surfing warn :

I was a hobo in the Residential/Suburbs District, as a hobo building a little base etc, while I building it I had to get onto to use the percussion tool to lower some props down, therefor I got a small prop, lifted myself into the air to use the tools, and then I removed it, now some head's/supers say it is OK when building, which was, yet some say no, I have allways done this while building and it been fine, staff even helped me once with one my builds when I needed to do this, I said to him after the warning its fine cause ive been told its ok.. and then he tped away and did not respone ( i belive he went a did another f1 )

RDM Warning :

While I was in my newly made base, I was prop pushed/propkilled... magik was the one to deal with that, he called an admin over to get the guy banned cause he was troll... etc etc.. The Roof we used was the Suburbs admin roof ( the one with snow on it ) Magik claimed that this roof is an RP roof ( Yet the sit was done on that roof?... ) after the sit the troll got banned and majgik said im going off now, I said one more thing.. boom killed him( As a nicely jokey way of saying good-night, Cause the roof is a NON-RP Area) which I then should not be warned about it... yet I was warned for it, but I don't believe that this is fair, because of that roof, there is a inviss barrier which stops players from claiming up etc, prop abuse has to be used to force themselves onto the roof.

Extra Information :

I went to a lead-team member about this ( DuckRevoe ) and he just ignored what I was saying, and after I fished talked about the "RDM", he then said ok thanks, bye, not even letting me bring up my second case about the prop Surf warning.

I would like a HA+ to deal with this.
Not : DuckRevoe
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
The topic has been locked.

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798732

Right mate, so about the prop surfing. You did it before in Suburbs and I gave you a verbal for it, you did it again in residential and I warned you. It's a valid warn.

The RDM part: You can RP on roofs, as a hobo you can build a ramp and live on the roof (Words from Duck) You are allowed to RP on the roof. There are no invisible barriers on that roof and you can get up there using special suits, I warned you because I gave you a verbal for RDM before too. Duck was trying to explain and you ignored him. These are not invalid warns, I gave you verbals on both and you did both again.

You can RP on roofs, End of discussion.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798734

Magik wrote:
Right mate, so about the prop surfing. You did it before in Suburbs and I gave you a verbal for it, you did it again in residential and I warned you. It's a valid warn.

The RDM part: You can RP on roofs, as a hobo you can build a ramp and live on the roof (Words from Duck) You are allowed to RP on the roof. There are no invisible barriers on that roof and you can get up there using special suits, I warned you because I gave you a verbal for RDM before too. Duck was trying to explain and you ignored him. These are not invalid warns, I gave you verbals on both and you did both again.

Does it matter? You were leaving anyways, not like you were rping.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798735

MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

Yes I was leaving, does that mean he can break rules against me right before I leave? No.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798737

That rdm warm is valid as you clearly say you shot him at the end of the f1.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magik

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798738

Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

Yes I was leaving, does that mean he can break rules against me right before I leave? No.
anti fun
Someone who is absolutely hell-bent on not having a good time or, more importantly, has a great way of curtailing others having a fun time
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798739

OnionRings wrote:

Now we wait for someone to Handle, I was just about to go to sleep before he rulebreaked against me. If this gets handled now, that would be good. Other wise it's gonna take hours.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Sally.

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798741

Magik wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
That is rdm warm is valid as you clearly say you shot him at the end of the f1.

Now we wait for someone to Handle, I was just about to go to sleep before he rulebreaked against me. If this gets handled now, that would be good. Other wise it's gonna take hours.

they usually last 3 days
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798742

MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

anti fun
Someone who is absolutely hell-bent on not having a good time or, more importantly, has a great way of curtailing others having a fun time

I don't care if it was just for fun, I took it serious and it's my decision to warn him.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Magik. Reason: Fixed "grammar"

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798743

Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

anti fun

I don't care if it was just for fun, I took it serious and that's my decision to warn him.
you before mod - haha lets rdm this guy
you as mod - i am a dictator you swear you get banned you break a rule you get your house burnt down
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798744

MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

anti fun

I don't care if it was just for fun, I took it serious and that's my decision to warn him.
you as mod - i am a dictator you swear you get banned you break a rule you get your house burnt down

The "you before mod" You didn't even know me when I had that type of attitude, sure I used to rulebreak with friends. But i'm not like that anymore
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798745

Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

anti fun

The "you before mod" You didn't even know me when I had that type of attitude, sure I used to rulebreak with friends. But i'm not like that anymore

i only met you a week ago lol
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798748

Btw, you were furniture salesman when you were building in the street when I warned you. Not hobo
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798749

MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Magik wrote:

anti fun

i only met you a week ago lol

Yeah? but I've never said "let's rdm that guy" while with you, or with anyone. lol
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798750

Magik wrote:

:
Prop surf:
Do you even read my message about prop surfing? Some super's say its fine, some don't, some ha's say its fine, some don't, you are not just completely repeating yourself.

RDM :

Hmm ok then explain how I was warned about building a roof, yet you claim that I can build ANY roof?
  • Joshua

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798754

joshuaharry wrote:
Magik wrote:

:
Prop surf:
Do you even read my message about prop surfing? Some super's say its fine, some don't, some ha's say its fine, some don't, you are not just completely repeating yourself.

RDM :

Hmm ok then explain how I was warned about building a roof, yet you claim that I can build ANY roof?

I never said that you can build on any roof. And Onion said that's it's valid warn, there confirmed by HA. Now, it depends on what roof you are building on.

I gave you a verbal and you broke the rule again, It's my decision to give you a warning or not. I don't care if you tell me that SA's or Ha's have said it's fine, If they tell me that I'll understand it. But you do NOT propsurf in the middle of the road like that, it's a valid warning.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798759

Magik wrote:

hmmmmmm

you just said you could not.. i smell a bit of bullshit happening here.
  • Joshua

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798760

OnionRings wrote:

ok fair, but then explain how its an RP roof? but the sit happend there?
  • Joshua
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Joshua.

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798761

joshuaharry wrote:
Magik wrote:

hmmmmmm

you just said you could not.. i smell a bit of bullshit happening here.

When did I do that lmao? I said it depends on the roof, if you were only building and not using entities than the warn you got from the admin is invalid. You can build on roofs unless it's interfearing with a sit, If you have entities on the base you have on the roof and the roof is higher than the 1x8 prop then it's against the rules and it's valid. It's not bullshit.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man

[Warn Appeal/Abuse Report] Magik 6 years 3 months ago #798763

joshuaharry wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

ok fair, but then expalin how its a non-rp roof? as the sit happend there?

Staff can do sits on the road if they want, if they get cdm'd or rdm'd during that time, it's their fault for not taking them to a roof. I warned you because you didn't have a valid RP reason to kill me. It can count as a RP area because Hobo's can build on that roof, you can RP there too by killing someone who has a hit on them on a roof.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Magik.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

189 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32