Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Svanzscape Report

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751486

Staff Member(s) Name: Svanzscape [comet]
Staff Member(s) SteamID: yeah i still dont know how to get that
What did the Staff Member(s) do?: He closed my report, I guess he doesn't like me or something he said it was a false report but then went on to tell the person i reported (who said "fuck you smileless" as soon as i joined for the first time in like 3 days..) "Dont say mean things it will upset sensitive little children" something like that there is a screenshot, so i asked why he was being salty at me for straight up no reason and he ignored me, I called him pathetic and then he started to talk saying things like "Just letting smileless know how great he is" ect, trying to spite me for absolutely no reason, he's pretty much just targetting me for absolutely no reason and its kinda annoying, :/ like im tryna play and hes just chatting shit on me like i legit dont know why he is so salty for no reason.
What server(s) was this on?: It was on the Trouble in Terrorist Town server.
Evidence: calling me a sensitive little kid (salty for striaght up no reason.) - i say this to him and he says
also this
someone else told me or him to stop talking to each other and he says this
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by rudeboy.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751497

Hello,

I will handle once you have put your evidences in.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751502

1. Don't make a report without evidence saying "I'll upload evidence soon". This is something RiceGum would do.
2. I've warned you 3 or 4 times to not make false reports. A simple "Fuck you" isn't anything major. Calling me pathetic however is. Everyone says "Fuck you" and from the context that Warius used it in, (Warius being the person who was reported by SmileLess), it wasn't disrespectful, hence making it a false report.
3. You've proceeded to write false reports on me AND KEEPING THEM over and over again, accusing me of calling you a child.
4. I've never in my entire life called you a child or a kid. I've told you that 5 times in the game and I'll tell you this now.
5. Don't act innocent. You've kept pestering and provoking me, falsely reporting me and adding workflow to me. It was a busy day already and you just kept reporting me for absolutely no reason.
No you weren't just "trying to play" you were looking for trouble. Very obviously too. This report and your actions in game are super contradicting, as you're putting on a fake face.
6. I "ignored" you because I was AFK. Don't jump to conclusions.
7. Telling you how great you are is somehow spite? Hello?

If needed, but I don't think it is, I have video proof of my entire encounter with SmileLess. Video chat evidence, report evidence, everything of the sort. He was non-stop pestering me and adding false reports which I've warned him about AND WHICH HE WAS WARNED ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE PAST.

The day was pretty busy too in terms of reports so he definitely didn't help.

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751508

Svanzscape wrote:
1. Don't make a report without evidence saying "I'll upload evidence soon". This is something RiceGum would do.
2. I've warned you 3 or 4 times to not make false reports. A simple "Fuck you" isn't anything major. Calling me pathetic however is. Everyone says "Fuck you" and from the context that Warius used it in, (Warius being the person who was reported by SmileLess), it wasn't disrespectful, hence making it a false report.
3. You've proceeded to write false reports on me AND KEEPING THEM over and over again, accusing me of calling you a child.
4. I've never in my entire life called you a child or a kid. I've told you that 5 times in the game and I'll tell you this now.
5. Don't act innocent. You've kept pestering and provoking me, falsely reporting me and adding workflow to me. It was a busy day already and you just kept reporting me for absolutely no reason.
No you weren't just "trying to play" you were looking for trouble. Very obviously too. This report and your actions in game are super contradicting, as you're putting on a fake face.
6. I "ignored" you because I was AFK. Don't jump to conclusions.
7. Telling you how great you are is somehow spite? Hello?

If needed, but I don't think it is, I have video proof of my entire encounter with SmileLess. Video chat evidence, report evidence, everything of the sort. He was non-stop pestering me and adding false reports which I've warned him about AND WHICH HE WAS WARNED ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE PAST.

The day was pretty busy too in terms of reports so he definitely didn't help.
You should've looked at my evidence before blatently lying - screenshot of his reply in case he trys to change it, the guy said fuck you to me about 8 times for no reason and you cancel the report.. you then lie in a report saying that you never called me a kid or a child also lied in this reply dude, you're digging yourself into a hole. I'm happy to see your video of proving me right, also i didnt really pester you i was just trying to find out why you were being so salty.
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751529

SmileLess wrote:
You should've looked at my evidence before blatently lying - screenshot of his reply in case he trys to change it, the guy said fuck you to me about 8 times for no reason and you cancel the report.. you then lie in a report saying that you never called me a kid or a child also lied in this reply dude, you're digging yourself into a hole. I'm happy to see your video of proving me right, also i didnt really pester you i was just trying to find out why you were being so salty.

I'm not going to change it, don't worry. Warius also said Fuck you to me, but the context matters, he didn't say it in a disrespectful way. I've also never called you a kid or a child. If you can provide proof of me calling you a kid directly that would be perfect. And I wasn't being salty. I closed a report that was fake, and that was that, then you've copy pasted the same message to me and spammed it until I responded.

You've repeated this message multiple times to get my attention.

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751535

Svanzscape wrote:
SmileLess wrote:

I'm not going to change it, don't worry. Warius also said Fuck you to me, but the context matters, he didn't say it in a disrespectful way. I've also never called you a kid or a child. If you can provide proof of me calling you a kid directly that would be perfect. And I wasn't being salty. I closed a report that was fake, and that was that, then you've copy pasted the same message to me and spammed it until I responded.

You've repeated this message multiple times to get my attention.
That is correct as you were ignoring me like I've already said, context matters right? I had just joined and said hello and he starts saying fuck you to me, nice contexttt...
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751551

SmileLess wrote:
That is correct as you were ignoring me like I've already said, context matters right? I had just joined and said hello and he starts saying fuck you to me, nice contexttt...

Context is, he said it to everyone, as a joke. Not a funny joke, but a joke nonetheless. Not for disrespect.

Disrespecting/Pestering/Proviking staff members and continuesly making false reports, even after being warned multiple times, IS against the rules, however.

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751557

Lol what was that post even for my pc crashed before you sent the reply to the 2nd report. also just because you dont care about it doesnt mean you can close anyone elses report on it
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751570

More evidence of him fake reporting :

And here is proof showing him not listening, as the whole situation has been explained to him countless times now, both in game and in the forums.

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751575

Svanzscape wrote:
More evidence of him fake reporting :

And here is proof showing him not listening, as the whole situation has been explained to him countless times now, both in game and in the forums.

THEY ARE NOT FLASE REPORTS....... You have not explained anything your only explanation was you blatantly lying
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751580

SmileLess wrote:
THEY ARE NOT FLASE REPORTS....... You have not explained anything your only explanation was you blatantly lying

Have I not said I closed it because it was a false report?
Have I not said that there is no actual rule that you reported Warius for, as the context he said it in wasn't disrespectful?
Have I not said that I have never called you a child before?
Have I not warned you multiple times for false reporting me adding to my already big enough workload?

And after all that you still dare saying I haven't explained anything to you. My advice is that when you start listening, only then you should start talking.

If you do not actually provide anything new and keep doing what you have been doing for the past while in this incident, I will not respond as I feel like I'm talking to a wall.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751584

Svanzscape wrote:
SmileLess wrote:

Have I not said I closed it because it was a false report?
Have I not said that there is no actual rule that you reported Warius for, as the context he said it in wasn't disrespectful?
Have I not said that I have never called you a child before?
Have I not warned you multiple times for false reporting me adding to my already big enough workload?

And after all that you still dare saying I haven't explained anything to you. My advice is that when you start listening, only then you should start talking.
Maybe you should stop calling the reports false and then i can show that you're full of lies.
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751589

SmileLess wrote:
Maybe you should stop calling the reports false and then i can show that you're full of lies.
What? What you're saying is if I make the report you made true you'll prove that I'm lying? Making the report false?

[TTT] Svanzscape Report 6 years 5 months ago #751592

Alright, I've finally come to a conclusion. First, thank you both for taking the time to upload all these evidences.

To begin with, I would like to say that disrespect is never tolerated on our TTT server. We have unforutanely no proof that you were disrespected by that user : Wairus.

Still, I have to admit that the answer of our moderator is not something that I would expect myself as a user if I was victim of a disrespect. I would like to remind both of you, and everyone who will read this, that it is not for the one responsible of disrespecting to decide if the victim is offended or not. In that case, I will have a talk with Svan, to know if indeed, you were victim of disrespect. If so, I will make sure that his attitude towards this matter suits the situation better next time.

On that side, your report has been partially :

:accepted:

as he did not break any rule.

HOWEVER

I would like you too to think about your actions and attitude. As you may have seen yourself, your actions and repeated reports on Svan only added fuel to the fire. I would like to remind you that this moderator, like everyone else, does his best to enforce our rules while making sure to respect our ethos. I have to say that Svan has been a very convincing moderator until now. And what you did (I have witnessed it with my own eyes IG a few moments ago) do not help any of our staff members.

At the end of the day, we are only human. And we can't do our job perfectly, especially if we have to deal with "harassing" when someone gets angry at a decision.

So please, next time, instead of doing what you did, please report immediately on the forums. Both of you are in the wrong, and at first, it was a really minor issue that escalated a bit too far in my opinion. It could have been resolved quickly, instead of turning into a kindergarten fight.

This topic can now be locked.

Have a nice evening.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Chienman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32