Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] DrConor demote request

[TTT] DrConor demote request 6 years 5 months ago #748388

Staff Member(s) Name:DrConor

Staff Member(s) SteamID:Get from other report

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:He has used admin powers abusively for his own personal benifit, He has false warned multiple people on multiple occasions, He doesn't let people talk during reports and closes them randomly. Is this the type of staff member you want on your team? new mod or not he is still a mod which makes him hold responsibility of being a mod, The amount of things he has done wrong is just unbelieveble and he really needs to be stopped, and yet again i'm here as he false warned and slayed me and another user. I'm pretty sure someone saw him with a t sniper (not sure about this dont hold me to it) so i was quite wary of him then i see in chat from drconor "I have a t sniper" confirming it so another user kosd him in voice for it, I then kosd him in chat so the people with "volume 0.0000" in console would know, he then dies and gets salty about it so he straight up slays and warns me and "gingermug" for false kos.. The video shows it all

What server(s) was this on?:TTT

Evidence:
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] DrConor demote request 6 years 5 months ago #748396

In the evidence, you show yourself being disrespectful towards a member of staff, AND false KOS'ing out of pure hate.

You had absolutely 0 reason to KOS him, as did Ginger. Hence the warn and slay for false KOS.

You've been constantly, non stop provoking him and being disrespectful to him to get the slightest bit of dirt on him, which you use greatly.

You're making a tombstone for DrConnor, but sadly, it says "SmileLess"

[TTT] DrConor demote request 6 years 5 months ago #748402

I can already see you being a rulebreaker smile,

Firstly: You're being rude "No one cares"
Secondly: You and GingerMug False KOSed him on the sheer fact he said "I have a T Sniper" surely it may be because he picked it up from someone as it said when DrConor was killed that he was INNOCENT.
Thirdly: You acted upon what GinerMug said, you wouldn't of had a clue if DrConor did / not have a T Sniper and even IF he did innocent's who do have them are allowed to proclaim they have one, maybe there's a slight error as Conor forgot to mention he was an Innocent but because you went with what another innocent said, you carried out a false kos and I'm very certain it is because of your ridiculous dispute you have against Conor.
Lastly: You need to stop nit-picking and causing trouble on DrConor cause I have seen you do this constantly and it's bringing DrConor to things that doesn't need to happen, leave him alone or I'll be sure to punish you for harassing staff members - this is a fair verbal warning.

I will speak to DrConor about handling false koses though.
This has been

:denied:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by CrankyBot.

[TTT] DrConor demote request 6 years 5 months ago #748437

Hello Smile,

I've decided to remove the warning. You knew full well the KOS was false, however it's still a fact that Ginger should have been punished as he's the one that false KOSed Drconor first. Other than that, your behaviour has been both rude as well as unnaceptable. You should be grateful I'm kind enough to get this warning removed for you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Raeker.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf