Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote request DrConor

[TTT] Demote request DrConor 6 years 5 months ago #745958

Staff Member(s) Name:DrConor

Staff Member(s) SteamID:still dk how to get

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:So apparently i rdmed someone and i didnt remember wheather or not i had killed him so in the chat with drconor i asked if i had killed him he said he would check logs, the guy who reported me then said i killed on sus, without listening to anything i had to say DrConor then autoslays me and warns me for rdm... he then closes the chat. I tried talking to him ingame he completely blanked me so i made an ingame report to get him to listen and he says if i do it again i will be warned for false reporting him... he then continues to blank me when i ask for my response to the report (i had a lot of reports) so here i am i guess.

What server(s) was this on?:ZARP TTT

Evidence:I would have the evidence but he kept closing the chats rly short notice but i have a warning for rdm
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

[TTT] Demote request DrConor 6 years 5 months ago #745968

First of all this is drconors first day as a mod so he aint gonna be perfect. If what you say happened in the chat is true then he needs to spend more time in chats and looking at the logs before jumping to conclusions, but with no proof of what happened in the chats likely no action will be taken.
As for him blanking you when you tried to get hold of him, as a mod you are there to help users who have a problem by blanking you he didnt do this, i even asked him via admin chat to respond to you but was also blanked(feelsbadman)
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Demote request DrConor 6 years 5 months ago #745970

feelsbadman
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43

[TTT] Demote request DrConor 6 years 5 months ago #745982

I will handle this.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT] Demote request DrConor 6 years 5 months ago #746000

Hello Smileless.

I would like to thank you for making this report. I have talked to DrConor and he says you got your side across in the first report and that it was an invalid reason. He then said he also gave you time to talk to him in the reports you then made against him in-game. However you then kept going with these reports after he told you what you had done wrong and that was when the reports were becoming invalid. Therefore I would like next time for you to try and gather evidence and go straight to the forums rather than keep bothering them in game. Yes I know you can try and sort it out but be careful as it can lead to going too far. I have however just reminded him how to deal with a report like this in future just so he does know.

Once again thanks for making this report but due to a lack of evidence I will not be taking any further action towards DrConor.

This has been

#Denied
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun