Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743811

Staff Member(s) Name: Shae

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64567275

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Basicly me and Jason were messing around, Agent Zero sets a hit on Jason, I gluon him and Shae comes and kills me saying that I killed his friend, Jason doesn't consider him as a friend and Shae wasn't even with us so basicly he just tried to find an excuse to kill me. I could just come and kill someone who killed another person and say that he killed my friend, that is bullshit.

What server(s) was this on?: SSRP 3

Evidence: No videos but I'll get the chat logs where you see he's saying that I killed his friend and trying to get away with it

In the chat logs you can clearly see that he is not taking it seriously as I said "Refund my gluon and I won't report you" he started trying to say I was blackmailing him and that it was against the rules etc, and in the chat you can see his friend Dady screaming Salt because he knows that Shae only did that to rip my gluon, basicly a staff ruining other player's RP shouldn't be in the staff team.
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Columbine.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743817

what do you do on ssrp no one will explain it to me
  • Ace.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743820

xD u get fuked n u saalty SALT SALT SALT
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743834

Shae wrote:

Sorry. you black mailed me after i ripped your gluon...
I killed you as you killed someone i considered a friend and was gluoning next to me, Which is fear rp. So that is 2 reasons to kill you.
Also saying jason wasnt my friend is 1 sided. i considered him a friend from when me him and devas always used to play together. so i thought we were ok. i was him get killed so i acted and killed his killer.

Blackmail? You're the one who rulebreaked, you could've gotten away with it if you refunded my gluon, as basic as that.
And you never stay with jason, I never saw you with him so there's no reason of you defending him. You're just trying to find a reason to kill me, and as I saw right after you killed me your friend dady (i suppose) put a hit on me, your timing was incorrect and you killed me before having the hit, so basicly you are trying to find an excuse to get away with it.
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • Ayeee

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743839

Columbine wrote:
Shae wrote:

I killed you as you killed someone i considered a friend and was gluoning next to me, Which is fear rp. So that is 2 reasons to kill you.
Also saying jason wasnt my friend is 1 sided. i considered him a friend from when me him and devas always used to play together. so i thought we were ok. i was him get killed so i acted and killed his killer.

Blackmail? You're the one who rulebreaked, you could've gotten away with it if you refunded my gluon, as basic as that.
Fuck off. I don't even need to see anything else - I won't handle any demote request of someone that wants to blackmail our staff members for their own gain.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae, spodermon, MsMs

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743840

I'm handling this and to let you know you aren't refunded for rulebreaks.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743851

Raeker wrote:
Columbine wrote:
Shae wrote:

Fuck off. I don't even need to see anything else - I won't handle any demote request of someone that wants to blackmail our staff members for their own gain.

Yeah and? Maybe I blackmailed, that is an error on my side, but his error still isnt fixed, I don't understand why he doesn't have anything for that rulebreak, that was clearly to ruin rp and staff can do that now?
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • Ayeee

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743857

Raeker wrote:
Columbine wrote:
Shae wrote:

• Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743865

its just a gluon lol
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae

[SSRP Demote Request] - ¨Shae 6 years 5 months ago #743868

Hello Columbine,

Firstly I want to say that you really need to calm the fuck down. After I spoke with Shae to told me everything that happened. He says that him a Jason use to be close friends as they always played back in the day so when he seen that you killed him he thought that it would be a nice thing to do to protect his friends. You are obliviously mad that your gluon got ripped but just get over it man its a game its not like your house irl. But at the point when you went to blackmail him that is just wrong and you need to apologize for doing that. It is horrible to see a user try to take advantage of a admin to try get refunded after losing something.

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

268 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40