Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin abuse

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #722301

I was enjoying a game of prophunt and then suddenly I was warned for ghosting which was untrue. At the time I didn't realise that my friend was playing. As I was on opposite teams to my friend and then the "super admin" cranky bot and just an "admin" lucy... had blamed me for ghosting. I am an admin on another server and respect rules as they should be respected. on the prophunt game when you are spectating some one and they die the camera moves on to another person hens why I moved on to other people. as georgevlogs hd plays this game more than me he knew a lot of the obvious hiding places. looking at this in a negative way may suggest that we were ghosting which we were not. we told the "super admin" cranky bot and the "admin" Lucy that we was not ghosting and the response was one of disrespect and rudeness. If this was my server I would feel ashamed at the way that the "super admin" and " admin" have presented themselves and the server. following on to this the developer of the game Anon had steered us in the right direction which was to appeal the warn. me and my friend Georgevlogd HD were acused of being in a private chat and we had used that private chat to communicate so that we could ghost. following on from this we had sarcastic opinions thrown at me and George and then received threats from Lucy that we would be banned for disrespecting admins and super admins which is in true. After this I was attempting to enjoy the game and then I had found lucy as she was an obvious sign sticking out. after killing her me and gerogevlogs HD were banned for an in known period and still have no reason. Cranky bot had banned us for some reason and after hes sarcastic comments and rudeness I am forced to write this. After this experience I now have a different opinion of the server and the people whom help run it. I hope this gets dealt with appropriately as it should be.
Thank you OB1athome.
  • OB1athome
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #722306

Please edit your main post to use the template within the next 24 hours or I will deny this. I will handle it as soon as you use the template.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #722307

Staff Member(s) Name:

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:

What server(s) was this on?:

Evidence:

Use template
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #722319

LucyLevi17 wrote:
Cranky caught you ghosting. You were both warned and forced onto the same team. You started arguing back with staff, which I then stepped in and asked you to drop the matter and to deal with the fact you were caught, and I gave you a verbal warn saying that If you continued you would be temporarily gagged for staff disrespect (as you didn't listen to a staff member). A few minutes after you switched teams so you and your friend were on opposite teams again and several staff members were spectating you and your friend. You ran straight up to me and shot me, even though I was in a very hard-to-find place and your friend was spectating me. You were both kicked for ghosting (Not banned). Also if you'd like to change this, please use the correct format that previous comments have supplied.

Quoted from the abuse thread your friend made. You knew your friend was online, you were speaking with him. You were caught breaking rules, whether or not you are staff on another server you are still going to be punished for that. I also never said you would be banned, I said if you continued to argue back with staff and continue the absurd conversation that was started by you guys breaking rules in the first place that you would be temporarily gagged for disrespect. (Also I would like to point out after saying this I said that If you would like to make a thread if you feel we have abused to go to the zarp website and make an appeal regarding it)
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
  • Thanks received: 176

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #722342

You are falsely accusing me of speaking to OB1athome have you got proof because we didn't.
  • lipyou23
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #723225

Please use the template, I'll send this to a PH SA+.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Admin abuse 6 years 6 months ago #723237

#Denied

No evidence was supplied, nor was the template used
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Anon_Gaming.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf