Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request

Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694817

Hamzah wrote:
Well i mean if this was role play would cops shooy gangsters destroying the nuke and die or let them destroy it? Exactly

How do you know he's not apart of the nuke though? Just cause he's lockpicking for them doesn't mean he's trusted. He has to be certified within the police task force to have any warranty to raid. Therefore Only police should try to raid the nuke, AOS/KOS everyone else.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
The topic has been locked.

Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694818

Aspect wrote:
Hamzah wrote:
Well i mean if this was role play would cops shooy gangsters destroying the nuke and die or let them destroy it? Exactly

How do you know he's not apart of the nuke though? Just cause he's lockpicking for them doesn't mean he's trusted. He has to be certified within the police task force to have any warranty to raid. Therefore Only police should try to raid the nuke, AOS/KOS everyone else.

Well then he maybe would've shot him as soon as he was done.
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694819

Hamzah wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Hamzah wrote:

Well then he maybe would've shot him as soon as he was done.

That seems highly unrealistic from a practical perspective.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694851

I heard the thief get killed thst brang my attention back then jabbe shot at a cop thats when i shot back. This is such a petty report lol.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694865

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
I heard the thief get killed thst brang my attention back then jabbe shot at a cop thats when i shot back. This is such a petty report lol.

What you just said is invalid. Go to 0:2 seconds to see you looking at the thief lockpicking, you weren't paying attention to jabbe at all, lol.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694868

Letting him? I didnt even notice he was lockpicking and I was more focused on Jabbe who Shot
as you can see in the video I wasnt even facing the door, I didnt know he was lockpicking.
at the start of the video I was jumping towards him, wasn't paying attention, then I turned around when I got there and you can see I was facing where Jabbe was,
after he shot through the window at the other cop I opened fire.
Just because I didnt notice him lockpicking doesn't mean I was raiding with a thief.
Lol this is the most petty report ive ever seen from you.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by GmodTrolla.

[SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694881

at the start of the video I was jumping towards him, wasn't paying attention

Clear lie, he was next to a wanted thief and as you said you were jumping towards him, waiting for him to lockpick the door so you could raid. You're digging a deep grave here buddy.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694885

Aspect wrote:
at the start of the video I was jumping towards him, wasn't paying attention

Clear lie, he was next to a wanted thief and as you said you were jumping towards him, waiting for him to lockpick the door so you could raid. You're digging a deep grave here buddy.
? Digging a deep grave my ass lol I was bhopping my way over there jumping around, I didnt notice he was there lockpicking I wasnt paying attention, I stopped in place and was facing the Paycheck lady, just because I was there doesn tmean I was raiding with him I just wasnt paying attention.
You cannot assume something, unless you have proof that shows me realizing he was lockpicking theres nothing you can do here. This is such a petty report even from you.
As you can see I was talking to someone
I had no intentions of raiding with Thieves
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by GmodTrolla.

Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #694922

Aspect wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
so wot the thief lockpicked the door, the thief died anyways...

oi bobby i caught you nlr, rdm and fearRP. Stop talking or im making a ban request on u too

Aspect thats a dick move
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP] Gmod Troller Warn Request 6 years 7 months ago #695021

Hello,

After reviewing the evidence I do not see Gmod breaking any rules here. Before you kill the first thief, gmod can be seen here not even starting at the thief showing he wasn't aware of anyone breaking the law UNTIL he see's you shooting that player and him after it.

#Denied
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1