Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690402

Onion wrote:
dankek wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

you're not qualified to make a verdict, only to support the claims, stop

Dude she has all rights to make her opinion on anything at all even a demote request, she says a warning isn't needed which there is nothing wrong with it. She only gave her opinion on your demote of where you have done wrong so what's the issue?
She's jumping in conclusions and slandering me , that's the issue. Let qualified people handle this, I stand by my words.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by dankek.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690403

dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:

I may not have the qualifications at this moment, but it doesn't change my (almost a year of) lead team experience.
Great experience, you're slandering me; saying I explicitly told him something while I didn't.
'
Experience has nothing to do with common sense, read the full reply I wrote and you'll see why I'm supporting the demote request, besides that it's just the truth. It's not slander in any way.

Slander (the act of making) an untrue spoken, not written, statement about a person with the intention of damaging that person's reputation:
★ How are my statements, made based on the proof provided untrue?
★ The only one who damaged your reputation is yourself with that attitude* and your actions.
★ And seeing it's on the forum it's written, so "not written" is not true either...
So like I said, it's not slander.*

* = The attitude based on your appeal, and based on what other people say. Although what others say is not backed up by anything I'm taking it into account
* = I spend too much time on shit like this
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, AceInsidious, Raeker, ibraaa

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690405

Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:

I may not have the qualifications at this moment, but it doesn't change my (almost a year of) lead team experience.
Great experience, you're slandering me; saying I explicitly told him something while I didn't.
'
Experience has nothing to do with common sense, read the full reply I wrote and you'll see why I'm supporting the demote request, besides that it's just the truth. It's not slander in any way.

Slander (the act of making) an untrue spoken, not written, statement about a person with the intention of damaging that person's reputation:
★ The only one who damaged your reputation is yourself with that attitude* and your actions.
★ And seeing it's on the forum it's written, so "not written" is not true either...

* = The attitude based on your appeal, and based on what other people say. Although what others say is not backed up by anything I'm taking it into account

:plussp:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690406

dankek wrote:
Onion wrote:
dankek wrote:

Dude she has all rights to make her opinion on anything at all even a demote request, she says a warning isn't needed which there is nothing wrong with it. She only gave her opinion on your demote of where you have done wrong so what's the issue?
She's jumping in conclusions and slandering me , that's the issue. Let qualified people handle this, I stand by my words.

So slandering is breaking down if what you wrote on the post and replying to each but if it with your opinion is now slandering??
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690407

Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:

'

The simple asterisk you added proves why it's slander, you take other people's biased opinions (biased because like you said, they don't have proof ecks de) to form an unbiased verdict, which is logically incorrect and the exact opposite of common sense.
Also, I never explicitly told him to do anything, check the screenshot out yourself.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by dankek.

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690410

Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:

'

• ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690416

Dankek, you've made the situation worse for yourself, you've gone from maybe a stern talking to, to official warning region after basically saying people aren't allowed to have an opinion, calm yourself down, start collected and just cease from the conversation.
  • Asylum
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We are such stuff that dreams are made on.
  • Thanks received: 168

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690418

Asylum wrote:
Dankek, you've made the situation worse for yourself, you've gone from maybe a stern talking to, to official warning region after basically saying people aren't allowed to have an opinion, calm yourself down, start collected and just cease from the conversation.
I never said they're not allowed to have opinions, they're allowed to support this, not make it look like they're allowed to reach any official verdict as if they have any sort of qualification.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by dankek. Reason: *official* verdict

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690419

dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:

'

The simple asterisk you added proves why it's slander, you take other people's biased opinions (biased because like you said, they don't have proof ecks de) to form an unbiased verdict, which is logically incorrect and the exact opposite of common sense.
Also, I never explicitly told him to do anything, check the screenshot out yourself.

If something was slanderous then it would have involved the words of which a user would take personally due to an aspect of insult or the purpose to derogate one's experience within the game.

Akemi here has only given her opinion as she is an experienced Lead Team Member - whilst not currently one her experience still is valid for the reasoning behind her comments.

Now as for you,

Telling someone to not see a doctor because of their disease is practically saying "Wait slowly until you are dead" (or depending on the disease as Akemi said)... as a Moderator you should full and truly well know the Staff Ethos... If you have a personal agenda against a user - keep it to yourself because you are representing SSRP's moderator team and your words towards a user has made the representation look vile.

If what Akemi says deems her to be slanderous according to you - then you have been more slanderous towards a user.

If a user is disrespecting you (as you said the user was slandering you - then by all means show us the proof and the Staff can take care of it) but never be disrespectful back towards the user - again linking back to the Ethos.

You should full and truly know what it's like to be a moderator having being told about the Staff Ethos (hopefully). Because if you wouldn't act like as you were in the screenshot in real life - what better representation do you have if you do it via a gaming community that welcomes users to play the server - not deter everyone away because you have higher access of authority/power.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by CrankyBot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi, Raeker

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690425

dankek wrote:

Last post I'll make due to us taking this too far, I'm sure Raifster has enough to base his verdict on.

They're the ones who did provide proof about you saying such things. After which I build an opinion. I'm not biased as I don't really like Alpha (sorry), and you're the person trying to defend yourself with words whilst you could easily give us the proof. Unless you don't have it, duh duh duuuuuuuh

Common sense for me is to do what I always do,
Read a post ★
Check proof ★
See if the other party provided a response ★
Then form a verdict/opinion based on all the above. ★
You're not the person to say my common sense doesn't apply.

Just... I won't argue about this again. Read my first reply completely before you judge it.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrankyBot

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690431

dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
"if you have any form of disease, you could do a particular group of people a favour and not visit a doctor"
This is the full quote, as seen in game.

Actually I did nothing near that,

As shown by the above you, in fact, DID do it.

I didn't tell him to commit such act nor encouraged it, I didn't even "discourage" him from living,
You do discourage him from living as telling him not to go to the doctor could be deadly depended on the disease.

as I said a particular group of people, meaning it's a minority.
False, it doens't have to mean the minority. It depends on the context.

You tried such slander in-game aswell and this doesn't even classify as a loophole,
Proof?

because it has a whole different meaning than telling someone to commit suicide.
May be true, but in the end, the results could end up being the same.

Overall
You shouldn't have said it and if I could I would've accepted the report.
An official won't be required but you would need to be spoken to about your actions, as you do need to understand that saying even such a thing could negatively impact some players. You're a Moderator to make the player experience better, not tell players stuff that may lead to their deaths IRL. It's just a game, chill.

She was stating her opinion lmao

also
:support:
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690432

u mad ?
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690435

CrankyBot wrote:
dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:
Akemi wrote:
dankek wrote:

'

If something was slanderous then it would have involved the words of which a user would take personally due to an aspect of insult or the purpose to derogate one's experience within the game.

Akemi here has only given her opinion as she is an experienced Lead Team Member - whilst not currently one her experience still is valid for the reasoning behind her comments.

Now as for you,

Telling someone to not see a doctor because of their disease is practically saying "Wait slowly until you are dead" (or depending on the disease as Akemi said)... as a Moderator you should full and truly well know the Staff Ethos... If you have a personal agenda against a user - keep it to yourself because you are representing SSRP's moderator team and your words towards a user has made the representation look vile.

If what Akemi says deems her to be slanderous according to you - then you have been more slanderous towards a user.

If a user is disrespecting you (as you said the user was slandering you - then by all means show us the proof and the Staff can take care of it) but never be disrespectful back towards the user - again linking back to the Ethos.

You should full and truly know what it's like to be a moderator having being told about the Staff Ethos (hopefully). Because if you wouldn't act like as you were in the screenshot in real life - what better representation do you have if you do it via a gaming community that welcomes users to play the server - not deter everyone away because you have higher access of authority/power.
I'd like a demote than getting a talk to or a warn for this.
Proof of slander:
prntscr.com/ghuz2k
prntscr.com/ghuzs3
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690438

dankek wrote:

Proof of slander:
prntscr.com/ghuz2k
prntscr.com/ghuzs3

Slander is the deterrence of someone and/or their reputation.

Alpha merely gave an example of your words - again never ever say that kind of shit.

This is not proof of slander towards you as this was only an example.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690441

MsMs wrote:
u mad ?

He is just a bit how should i say...

• ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690444

Nutzu3650XL wrote:
who is dankek?
new playa, 1 week and he's already mod :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690445

CrankyBot wrote:
dankek wrote:

Proof of slander:
prntscr.com/ghuz2k
prntscr.com/ghuzs3

Alpha merely gave an example of your words - again never ever say that kind of shit.

slander
ˈslɑːndə/
nounLaw
noun: slander

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV company for slander"
a false and malicious spoken statement.
plural noun: slanders
"I've had just about all I can stomach of your slanders"
συνώνυμα: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, misrepresentation of character, calumny, libel; Περισσότερα
scandalmongering, malicious gossip, muckraking, smear campaigning, disparagement, denigration, derogation, aspersions, vilification, traducement, obloquy, backbiting, scurrility;
lie, slur, smear, untruth, false accusation, false report, insult, slight;
informalmud-slinging;
informalbad-mouthing;
archaiccontumely
"he'd sue me for slander if I made the accusation publicly"
αντώνυμα: acclamation, praise

verb
verb: slander; 3rd person present: slanders; past tense: slandered; past participle: slandered; gerund or present participle: slandering

make false and damaging statements about (someone).

"you basically told me to kill myself"
I never said anything like that, and it's slanderous to say I did in-game because I didn't , this is resolved by posting on this forum a demote request. There is no point saying it in-game other than defamation.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690446

while I don't even play ssrp
it looks like your a shit staff member giving the staff team of ssrp a bad reputation
:support:
  • Scum
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Thanks received: 154
Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..

Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Scum.

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690452

dankek wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
dankek wrote:

Proof of slander:
prntscr.com/ghuz2k
prntscr.com/ghuzs3

slander
ˈslɑːndə/
nounLaw
noun: slander

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV company for slander"
a false and malicious spoken statement.
plural noun: slanders
"I've had just about all I can stomach of your slanders"
συνώνυμα: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, misrepresentation of character, calumny, libel; Περισσότερα
scandalmongering, malicious gossip, muckraking, smear campaigning, disparagement, denigration, derogation, aspersions, vilification, traducement, obloquy, backbiting, scurrility;
lie, slur, smear, untruth, false accusation, false report, insult, slight;
informalmud-slinging;
informalbad-mouthing;
archaiccontumely
"he'd sue me for slander if I made the accusation publicly"
αντώνυμα: acclamation, praise

verb
verb: slander; 3rd person present: slanders; past tense: slandered; past participle: slandered; gerund or present participle: slandering

make false and damaging statements about (someone).

"you basically told me to kill myself"
I never said anything like that, and it's slanderous to say I did in-game because I didn't , this is resolved by posting on this forum a demote request. There is no point saying it in-game other than defamation.

I'm sorry but how was Alpha giving a false statement, the screenshot is right there as proof of what you said to him.

What you said was a practical example of someone saying: "You have a disease? Do some of us a favour and don't see a doctor about it because we don't care about you and your health"

What other way could have you been saying with the words "Do - not - see - a - Doctor".

This was outright disrespectful in the event that Alpha or someone does have a disease because any type of disease can kill.

You are falling on your own words into thinking it was okay to say something like that.

Might I also add you just said you never said that "In-game"

SO WHERE DID THE SCREENSHOT COME FROM IF IT LOOKS LIKE FROM GMOD
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] DanKeK Demote Request 6 years 7 months ago #690457

Hello Alphalyle! After looking through your report and evidence and talking to a Ex Head Admin Anna I have noticed that the moderator did, in fact, cause the player to feel disrespected and therefore leading to the report. I won't be bringing this up in the meeting, however, he will be spoken to about his actions and what he can say.

Thanks for making the report.

#Accepted

• Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Kemi. Reason: Raifster is a Pineapple (permission given)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32