Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TS3 Demote Request] Onion 25.05.2017

[TS3 Demote Request] Onion 25.05.2017 6 years 11 months ago #576138

Klaprefot wrote:
yeah

+Why the fuck would u join the music room when its only 2 people, who agreed to play music, for like 5min, untill we start playing rocket league, lol

Because there are clear rules, stating about this exact thing, which them 2 simple rooms, that takes all of 2 clicks to join, will put a void to them rules, and allow you to do such a thing, AND with better quality, as the codac being used is set for music.
Klaprefot wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
TBH, can i ask, how hard is it, to click on the 2 designated channels, specifically put there to play music ?.

Soundboards, and general playing sounds down the mic, in channels not set for that use, got WAY, WAY out of hand.

In my opinion, the rule clearly states, no soundboards, and no mic spam.
There are 2 designated channels, for this specific thing, that would have NOT got you banned.

Yeah but you CAN play music in a room if all people agree to it, so Onion is in the wrong here not us...

Nothing states you are allowed to do so if everyone agrees.
Rules only state you are NOT allowed.

This whole situation would have easily been missed, if you clicked TWICE on music or karaoke rooms.

And to both of you, this ban is nothing compared to the ban you nearly received the other day, when you both, Klap and B4 both had said the N word within teamspeak, with it not being the first time.

So word of advice to you both.
Learn the rules, Stop breaking them.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Demote Request] Onion 25.05.2017 6 years 11 months ago #576140

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
yeah

+Why the fuck would u join the music room when its only 2 people, who agreed to play music, for like 5min, untill we start playing rocket league, lol

Because there are clear rules, stating about this exact thing, which them 2 simple rooms, that takes all of 2 clicks to join, will put a void to them rules, and allow you to do such a thing, AND with better quality, as the codac being used is set for music.
Klaprefot wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
TBH, can i ask, how hard is it, to click on the 2 designated channels, specifically put there to play music ?.

Soundboards, and general playing sounds down the mic, in channels not set for that use, got WAY, WAY out of hand.

In my opinion, the rule clearly states, no soundboards, and no mic spam.
There are 2 designated channels, for this specific thing, that would have NOT got you banned.

Yeah but you CAN play music in a room if all people agree to it, so Onion is in the wrong here not us...

Nothing states you are allowed to do so if everyone agrees.
Rules only state you are NOT allowed.

This whole situation would have easily been missed, if you clicked TWICE on music or karaoke rooms.

And to both of you, this ban is nothing compared to the ban you nearly received the other day, when you both, Klap and B4 both had said the N word within teamspeak, with it not being the first time.

So word of advice to you both.
Learn the rules, Stop breaking them.

Going to put my point in here and say that people play music in spacers how is this any different if nobody is in the channel?

Are they breaking rules too?
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[TS3 Demote Request] Onion 25.05.2017 6 years 11 months ago #576142

This ban in goes against the ethos as people should be punished when there are others being affected in this case there were no others being affected.

I have spoken to onion and as he says this is still a rule break but I would highly advise against bans like this as it is a ban for the sake of a ban. It only affects the people being banned. If there was a complaint then I would fully agree with the ban but there wasn't complaints so I don't really understand why a ban was needed.

No further action will be taken
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by _Max.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32