Erm one use the template

Two, I think he was trying to do some admin work
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559958

Oh lol. I was cloaking myself to see if some guy was hacking and then you randomly killed me at the start of the round lol. Also didn't TP anyone.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559959

Jim_Jam wrote:
I don't see why he didn't just use spectator mode to find the "hackers" but sure!
Aim lock Jim Jam. Would a hacker aim lock on a spectator?
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559960

Luki_Guki wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
I don't see why he didn't just use spectator mode to find the "hackers" but sure!
He meant spectating him first person.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559971

AA RFLeX wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
What? I was going to cloak MYSELF nad then walk inFRONT of the suspected hacker to see if he had aim HACKS. Any kind. Crosshair hack etc...
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559972

Luki_Guki wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
What? I was going to cloak MYSELF nad then walk inFRONT of the suspected hacker to see if he had aim HACKS. Any kind. Crosshair hack etc...

lol thats not how you catch a hacker, you are suppose to noclip up above a person he is shooting so when he kills him he locks onto you and kills you, not walk infront of them and disturb them lol
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559974

lMichaell wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

lol thats not how you catch a hacker, you are suppose to noclip up above a person he is shooting so when he kills him he locks onto you and kills you, not walk infront of them and disturb them lol
What did you think I was doing? Walk and stop them from doing what they should? I was cloaking myself following the suspect to wit when he shoots and see if he locks onto me...
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559986

Okay, so now when I've responded to some stuff. Let me just say what happened. So Harry came to TS and told me that somebody was suspicous and Harry thought he was hacking. So I joined the server. I anti-cheated the suspect and he didn't have WH. So I asked Harry what kind of hacks he thought he used. Harry said aim hack. So I then cloaked myself and asked the admins if I'm still visable and they told me that my hat was showing etc... But then I got killed by somebody and he said sorry to me because some of the admins told him that I cloaked myself and that it's not some new traitor feature. Next round I cloak myself and go to the ULX menu to noclip and see if the suspect would lock to me. So meanwhile I was looking in ULX I got killed. So I warned and slayed the person since it was the beggining of the round. After I warned him, the suspected hacker left the game. Probably knew I was going to check if he had hacks and left. So me getting RDMed 2 rounds in a row gave him have time to realize and leave.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559993

Luki_Guki wrote:
Okay, so now when I've responded to some stuff. Let me just say what happened. So Harry came to TS and told me that somebody was suspicous and Harry thought he was hacking. So I joined the server. I anti-cheated the suspect and he didn't have WH. So I asked Harry what kind of hacks he thought he used. Harry said aim hack. So I then cloaked myself and asked the admins if I'm still visable and they told me that my hat was showing etc... But then I got killed by somebody and he said sorry to me because some of the admins told him that I cloaked myself and that it's not some new traitor feature. Next round I cloak myself and go to the ULX menu to noclip and see if the suspect would lock to me. So meanwhile I was looking in ULX I got killed. So I warned and slayed the person since it was the beggining of the round. After I warned him, the suspected hacker left the game. Probably knew I was going to check if he had hacks and left. So me getting RDMed 2 rounds in a row gave him have time to realize and leave.
I mean you could of spectated him first person and see if he was locking to anyone.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #559994

AA RFLeX wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
I mean you could of spectated him first person and see if he was locking to anyone.
No not really. It could've been good aim. But if I cloak myself and spectate him whil he was killing a guy and then locks to me it is hacks since I'm cloaked...
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT] Demote Request - Luki Guki 6 years 11 months ago #566347

If you would like to report a staff member please use the template and provide proof of what happened.

As for no clipping to find hackers it won't help you in anyway if you read the policy on hacking located in your TTT lead team onenote.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by _Max.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32