Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528196

Sorle wrote:
Kris1 wrote:
I have talked to strafing and his reply is:He was putting me stuck with the shield so i did /me stop doing that or kos And he kept doing it so he killed him.
That's just dug him in an even deeper hole because the dude stopped and was stood there for a good three seconds, but Strafing_Fury killed him anyway.

Not really, Hoyt could of easily ran into him with the shield previously and Strafing was just waiting for a clear shot, hence him waiting 3 seconds
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528199

Jenga wrote:
Sorle wrote:
Kris1 wrote:
I have talked to strafing and his reply is:He was putting me stuck with the shield so i did /me stop doing that or kos And he kept doing it so he killed him.
That's just dug him in an even deeper hole because the dude stopped and was stood there for a good three seconds, but Strafing_Fury killed him anyway.

Not really, Hoyt could of easily ran into him with the shield previously and Strafing was just waiting for a clear shot, hence him waiting 3 seconds
I've just rewatched the video and he must've been waiting for a clean shot for a bloody good while, because Hoyt was in exactly the same spot throughout the entire video.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528207

Tbh in the video that is supplied, you can clearly see Strafing is not the only person shooting at hoyt in this video.

From what it also seems you have left a bit out, in my eyes this does not show enough, but only shows the one part you want to report, and nothing else.

Further more you uploaded that video 2 days, ago, meaning you should have reported it 2 days, ago, NOT wait until he either gets admin, or waiting a long period of time from when you uploaded.

In my eyes, a longer video is needed, not one that is cut, because you can clearly see a cut at the beginning, it goes from being calm, and then magically several people appear and shooting.

In my eyes, this report is more of a bias, or hatred against straifing because it is clear to me you have cut out parts. In my opinion, if this is proven true, that you have deliberatly cut out parts to get straif in trouble, i believe you should receive a punishment game.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Anon_Gaming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528214

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Tbh in the video that is supplied, you can clearly see Strafing is not the only person shooting at hoyt in this video.

From what it also seems you have left a bit out, in my eyes this does not show enough, but only shows the one part you want to report, and nothing else.

Further more you uploaded that video 2 days, ago, meaning you should have reported it 2 days, ago, NOT wait until he either gets admin, or waiting a long period of time from when you uploaded.

In my eyes, a longer video is needed, not one that is cut, because you can clearly see a cut at the beginning, it goes from being calm, and then magically several people appear and shooting.

In my eyes, this report is more of a bias, or hatred against straifing because it is clear to me you have cut out parts. In my opinion, if this is proven true, that you have deliberatly cut out parts to get straif in trouble, i believe you should receive a punishment game.
Once again, this is not my video and I was not the one who edited. Just thought it should be brought up.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528223

Why is everyone assuming that Gamersfunhouse uploaded this? he doesn't use playstv + that is very clearly not him.
He only reported this because he found the video and it looked like a very clear rulebreak, so stop directing all of the hate at him, and instead at the person who actually made the video.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528227

Sorle wrote:
Why is everyone assuming that Gamersfunhouse uploaded this? he doesn't use playstv + that is very clearly not him.
He only reported this because he found the video and it looked like a very clear rulebreak, so stop directing all of the hate at him, and instead at the person who actually made the video.

Because he's making a demote request over 1 RDM & going off of only a little snippet which clearly doesnt show everything that happened. Strafing fury claims that the guy who he shot was trapping him in a corner with a riot shield, if this was an unbiased video/report that would've been included as well.

Also creating a whole demote request over a small snippet without actually knowing the full story is absolutely idiotic.

This is why hate is being directed towards Gamer.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528228

FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

Because he's making a demote request over 1 RDM & going off of only a little snippet which clearly doesnt show everything that happened. Strafing fury claims that the guy who he shot was trapping him in a corner with a riot shield, if this was an unbiased video/report that would've been included as well.

Also creating a whole demote request over a small snippet without actually knowing the full story is absolutely idiotic.

Even if this was cut and you went of off strafings story, Hoyt stopped doing and therefore had no reason to be killed. Yes I reported it without knowing the full story but any logical person who watched that video would have brought this up because it does look like RDM...
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528229

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

Even if this was cut and you went of off strafings story, Hoyt stopped doing and therefore had no reason to be killed. Yes I reported it without knowing the full story but any logical person who watched that video would have brought this up because it does look like RDM...

I can also say you look like a total genius but it doesn't instantly mean it's true.

Before creating shit like this, maybe do some background search, for example why he shot him, talk to both of them etc. You're an ex mod, you should know better than to just go off of a snippet of a much longer video.

Quite clear this is a biased report. and if im wrong on that part, then this whole report is just idiotic as no research has been done, just plainly accusing someone of rdm without knowing his reason. i hope this report get denied.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528231

FTPxPlague wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

I can also say you look like a total genius but it doesn't instantly mean it's true.

Before creating shit like this, maybe do some background search, for example why he shot him, talk to both of them etc. You're an ex mod, you should know better than to just go off of a snippet of a much longer video.

Quite clear this is a biased report. and if im wrong on that part, then this whole report is just idiotic as no research has been done, just plainly accusing someone of rdm without knowing his reason. i hope this report get denied.
Or instead of waiting through the whole process of adding both parties on steam and then getting the 50/50 chance of being added I just take it to here and hear both parties sides of the story.

Also plays TV is a clipping service that only allows for small video's, in this case a snippet of gameplay to show RDM.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528239

looks to me that he either holstered it the second he shot or it bugged out i really dont think this was on purpose.. There i no reason to report him for this lol
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528241

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

Or instead of waiting through the whole process of adding both parties on steam and then getting the 50/50 chance of being added I just take it to here and hear both parties sides of the story.

Also plays TV is a clipping service that only allows for small video's, in this case a snippet of gameplay to show RDM.

You know plays can record several hours, and you can upload them several hours...
plays has a built in editor that is optional to use.
My point is towards you, you have BROUGHT something up, without even properly checking it, you have gone, OHH RDM it's a mod, REPORT REPORT.

In that situation, if staif did /me to tell him to stop and hoyt did not, then they have every right to open fire, even if he backs off, as the /me is in place.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528242

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

You know plays can record several hours, and you can upload them several hours...
My point is towards you, you have BROUGHT something up, without even properly checking it, you have gone, OHH RDM it's a mod, REPORT REPORT.

In that situation, if staif did /me to tell him to stop and hoyt did not, then they have every right to open fire, even if he backs off, as the /me is in place.
as a user of Nvidia shadowplay, I would have assumed plays is the same with the max being roughyl 20 mins.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528246

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

as a user of Nvidia shadowplay, I would have assumed plays is the same with the max being roughyl 20 mins.

can either save past x mins max of 30 OR constant record(I've had a 4 hour recording before... May or may not have been fairly big lol)
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528248

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
FTPxPlague wrote:
Sorle wrote:

can either save past x mins max of 30 OR constant record(I've had a 4 hour recording before... May or may not have been fairly big lol)
rip
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528249

All of these fucking quotes.
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528250

HarryAssMent wrote:
All of these fucking quotes.
I just thought it would be a quick thing where it's like oh yeah he looks like he rdm'd better put it on the forums so the LT can look into it, but instead it got bombarded with shit.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Demote Request - Strafing_Fury 7 years 3 weeks ago #528252

Spoke to you about it on steam, As we discussed that the video has been clearly editted and missed out essential parts, I'm afraid I'm going to deny this. Feel free if you find any more evidence to make a new report!

Denied.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127