Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238109

ronnie pickering wrote:
Oh my god..
That's the most obvious thing ever. Me as a guy who overwatches people almost every week on cs go must say that this almost can't be legit. Unless you did some skilled turn around, you know your mouse 100%, you scan every pixel and do some mathematical bullshit to add up the DPI and the speed you have to turn it, it's literally impossible.
I hope your kdding
and mss you were saying cs:go and gmod were nothing alike when someone was arguing against and now apache is agreeing with you even though hes talking about csgo you thank him

You have got to be kidding me.

First of all how the hell do you think you are able to make assumptions about a game you obviously don't know sh*t about?
You DO NOT have any evidence that CS:GO is different in the aiming aspect than GMOD.
And if you'd think about it just a second, it isn't different. You don't use a fucking steering wheel to play gmod and then a keyboard to play cs go do you? So i am gonna assure you that bullshit you wrote there is wrong to start with.

Second of all he can agree to me however he wants to, it is his opinion after all.

In my opinion he used a shitty aimbot that he didn't even pay for and thought "ok letsgo" and pushed the fucking button to enable it and whoops, made a 90* spin there and absolutely REKT with 1 shot DIRECTLY after the spin.

Come the fuck on. Use your brain a little.

Also i was told that it was not the first time that it happened, by several people.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by TheAp4ch3.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Raheem

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238111

Hoi wrote:

I don't think he was hacking, like come on. He could have pressed C or you could have lagged etc
there are so many people claiming he aimbots, and vitx isn't very trustworthy anymore b/c of his past, also look at deathrazor's post about spectating him
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238112

I got roasted rip you guys are right
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238114

First of all how the hell do you think you are able to make assumptions about a game you obviously don't know sh*t about?
You DO NOT have any evidence that CS:GO is different in the aiming aspect than GMOD.
Apart from the fact the guns are different and cs:go is a fine tune game because it's competitive yeh no difference please stop posting it's kinda cringy
  • ronnie pickering
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238117

ronnie pickering wrote:
Apart from the fact the guns are different and cs:go is a fine tune game because it's competitive yeh no difference please stop posting it's kinda cringy

What the hell are you saying?

Ok let's mark the part of your phrase where it went wrong
"it's competitive" ohhh yes, playing competitive really refers to hacking! ahah! no!
What you need to do, is listen what Apache is saying.

Still, thanks for you comment!
  • Bob Raheem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin # Sonzy is my bae
  • Thanks received: 62

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238122

it's competitive" ohhh yes, playing competitive really refers to hacking! ahah! no!
What you need to do, is listen what Apache is saying.
I think you read it wrong
  • ronnie pickering
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238123

ronnie pickering wrote:

So that's why this happens only to Vitx, MORE THAN ONCE, and not to anyone else EVER?

Oh yeah, that makes sense, thank you!

I will be sure to become a pro player at Gmod and analyze my DPI and every pixel so i can be as good as Vitx, since he's legit and all.

Also apparently, since you mentioned that theres different weapons, i assume you mean that every weapon you hold gives you a different mouse speed. Yep, alright, never heard anything about that but thanks for the advice mate.

I will also try to not make my posts cringy, since apperantly by your perspective you have to not think about the stuff you post at all to post non-cringy things.

Thanks, you taught me how to play on this community. Now i want you to be my lord and master.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by TheAp4ch3.

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238125

Vitx isn't that good he was in Gladius a while back
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238126

I will be sure to become a pro player at Gmod and analyze my DPI and every pixel so i can be as good as Vitx, since he's legit and all.
You do that
So that's why this happens only to Vitx, MORE THAN ONCE, and not to anyone else EVER?

didn't say that so keep putting words in my mouth
Also apparently, since you mentioned that theres different weapons, i assume you mean that every weapon you hold gives you a different mouse speed. Yep, alright, never heard anything about that but thanks for the advice mate.
Niether did i "mate" i said cs:go guns are way different to gmod ones like can you read?
Thanks, you taught me how to play on this community. Now i want you to be my lord and master.
You are right, so I want you to be my lord and master.
What?
  • ronnie pickering
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by ronnie pickering.

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238130

ronnie pickering wrote:
You do that

didn't say that so keep putting words in my mouth
Niether did i "mate" i said cs:go guns are way different to gmod ones like can you read?
You are right, so I want you to be my lord and master.
What?

How the fuck does the fact that weapons are different, change the fact that he flicked exactly onto his head and shot him to death in an instant, again, THIS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238134

How the fuck does the fact that weapons are different, change the fact that he flicked exactly onto his head and shot him to death in an instant, again, THIS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.
Because you said you know he's cheating because you're an mlgl33txxcs:gooverwatchxxmlg pro even though cs:go and gmod are insanely different
Because no one ever in the world has ever done a flickshot
  • ronnie pickering
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238139

ronnie pickering wrote:
Because you said you know he's cheating because you're an mlgl33txxcs:gooverwatchxxmlg pro even though cs:go and gmod are insanely different
Because no one ever in the world has ever done a flickshot

A flickshot still needs your model to move, bro. Also, a flickshot doesn't mean shooting the same guy 3 times in 1 second all in the head whilst he is in the air *See Deathrazor's vid.*.

And from what I can understand, this suspicious behavior of his is happening for weeks now, and since he was permabanned some time ago, and being disrespectful in his appeals, him aimbotting wouldn't be a surprise.

He is hacking.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238143

a flickshot doesn't mean shooting the same guy 3 times in 1 second all in the head whilst he is in the air *See Deathrazor's vid.*
And you know all those were headshots?
His model did move
for all i know he could be hacking but it really doesn't look like it
  • ronnie pickering
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by ronnie pickering.

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238167

Nope nope nope he could of holded down c and shot some shit like that if vitx gets banned ban me aswell this is bull shit video proof? why dont you anti cheat him zapr getting currpt if he gets banned ban me aswell pls
  • _Lj
  • Senior Boarder
  • :o
  • Thanks received: 77

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238169

TheR3al_LJ wrote:
Nope nope nope he could of holded down c and shot some shit like that if vitx gets banned ban me aswell this is bull shit video proof? why dont you anti cheat him zapr getting currpt if he gets banned ban me aswell pls

That can be arranged
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia, SorIe

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238170

Thanks for your opinion, but still, you can't decide a verdict, nor does your opinion have any value on this case.

Thanks for the response though!
  • Bob Raheem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238173

TheR3al_LJ wrote:

First of all:
How about you read the above posts before posting this crap?

Second of all:
We can't ban you without a reason. But I advise you to work on your grammar rather than playing games.

Third of all:
How the fuck is that corrupt? Have i missed the moment when an Owner permanently banned someone without any reason just for fun?

The things people say here really does make me feel like some people here need to work on their common sense immediately. I know you need to defend your gang members at all times but right here i would draw the line because this is WAY to obvious.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238175

do keep in mind, im saying this once more!

he didnt miss a single shot before he saw this post, when this post was made he reconnected and now he is missing EVERY fking shot. ( i have kept an eye on him before this thread was made cuz bob contacted me personally)
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Raheem

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238176

DeathRazor213 wrote:
do keep in mind, im saying this once more!

he didnt miss a single shot before he saw this post, when this post was made he reconnected and now he is missing EVERY fking shot. ( i have kept an eye on him before this thread was made cuz bob contacted me personally)

That's so goddam true DeathRazor213
  • Bob Raheem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia

[SSRP Ban Request]Mr.Vitx Aimbot 8 years 4 months ago #238178

Not sure why this is 5 pages long but I will deal with it when I get home if a member of the lead team hasn't already done it.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT