Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409243

sinzz wrote:
speeds_ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Markus wrote:
sinz you have desensitised all of us to your bullshit petty reports, I'm going to be honest, I don't give a single fuck about any of them anymore

Then fuck off and leave me alone if u mind this

Stop being rude to the staff members sinz

You i didn't talk to u

Stop acting like a child and being rude!
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153
Last Edit: 1 year 2 days ago by speeds_.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409244

Bp
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1928

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409245

Honestly, just shut down SSRP as a whole so we wouldn’t have to see this type of shit anymore.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2235

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409246

Jawson wrote:
Bp

Last warn ___
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409247

Buffy wrote:
Honestly, just shut down SSRP as a whole so we wouldn’t have to see this type of shit anymore.
I agree, maybe it would help a few troglodytes such as Sinz, to socialize a lilttle bit

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409248

sinzz wrote:
Markus wrote:
sinz you have desensitised all of us to your bullshit petty reports, I'm going to be honest, I don't give a single fuck about any of them anymore

Then fuck off and leave me alone if u mind this

Sinz this was incredibly rude and disrespectful of you. You should apologize to Markus.

Shameful behavior.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409249

speeds_ wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Bp

Last warn ___

Im glad Bp means blueprint, its almost like you are trying to get him introuble for something everyone says
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1928

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409251

fr why do you keep making reports when you just get cooked by everyone :ohmy:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409253

One of the sinz forum posts of all time
  • PcShadowwZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Last Edit: 1 year 2 days ago by PcShadowwZ.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409260

Handling :(
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409261

Buffy wrote:

Not a question of this they just want harassing me like every day and not leave me alone and breaking rules on me + speed got Warned for Said death to sinz multiples Time and now he with Bunny annoying me same pro a Guy just Come today and not before Saw they harassing me how Can you not see this for Real .... I explained the story with proof to show what they doing in a day, but he keep doing After I Said to leave me alone so now since take my F1 when i need this going on forum
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 1 year 2 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409262

Sinz stop harassing us with these petty reports or we will report you.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409264

sinzz wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Not a question of this they just want harassing me like every day and not leave me alone and breaking rules on me + speed got Warned for Said death to sinz multiples Time and now he with Bunny annoying me same pro a Guy just Come today and not before Saw they harassing me how Can you not see this for Real .... I explained the story with proof to show what they doing in a day, but he keep doing After I Said to leave me alone so now since take my F1 when i need this going on forum
Ever thought of just ignoring them? Contributing into their shenanigans is like adding more fuel to the fire, doing the exact opposite, the so called harassment wouldn’t have happened in the first place.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2235
Last Edit: 1 year 2 days ago by Buffy.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409265

sinzz wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Hey Sinz,
Hope you are well.

I just wanted to ask where this warning came from, if it was a staff warning? A warning from you? As far as I can see, I do not have a warning for anything along those lines!

Sincerely
speeds #trans

• speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409266

Buffy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Ever thought of just ignoring them? Contributing into their shenanigans is like adding more fuel to the fire, doing the exact opposite, the so called harassment wouldn’t have happened in the first place.
If you see in the evidence that I publish they speak all alone I have not even argued on their gibberish and as I said precedely I did not work in their dowel trap I have ignored them in waiting to have concrete evidence on his
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 1 year 2 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Speed & bunny 1 year 2 days ago #1409267

:accepted:

Hello Sinz, Speeds, Bunnyslippers69 and other interested parties.

Like last time, I will go through the evidence one at a time with regards to what the users are accused of. Do note that I appreciate the somewhat better quality of evidence this time around.

Speeds and Bunnyslippers69 are accused of continuous harassment and mass ARDM, disrupting Sinz’ gameplay. Let’s get to it.

*Drum Roll*

- Evidence #1, Medal.tv -

The first piece of evidence you submitted was a Medal.tv clip of you supposedly trying to mind your own business while getting shot from afar by an unknown perpetrator(s). It is later in the clip we see that it is in fact the defendants, Speeds and Bunnyslippers69 messing with you, following you and shooting you, getting you to low HP presumably in order to try and get a rise out of you.

As per SSRP server rules regarding RDM:

2.2 Random Death Match - In order to kill or harm another player you require a valid role-play reason to do so. [...]

They are in the wrong here. We do not know what happened before this went down, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not intentionally provoke this in any way as we can see you being low HP in the beginning of the clip and that you have submitted relevant chat logs (Evidence #2) where you, in the first half, complain about getting ARDM’d before the incident of the clip occurs.

- Evidence #2, Chat Logs -

I can’t be bothered to transcript the chat logs, but looking at the first half of Evidence #2, we can see part of the event that transpired documented in Evidence #1.

Further down the chat log rabbit hole, we see Sinz getting accused by Speeds of trying to trick a new player into buying an item for more than it's worth. No idea who this “new player” is, as it is not shown in evidence that Sinz is trying to persuade a player into buying a potentially overpriced item. It might be the case that our plaintiff Sinz feels unjustly accused of tricking new players for personal gain, but at the end of the day, it is just one man's (Speeds) opinion and I personally don’t believe his rambling in OOC is a big issue in and of itself. It might not be comments made in a particularly positive or constructive light, but I don’t see it breaching TOU by itself.

- Evidence #3 and #4, Chat Logs -

These chat logs are a bit messy to go through, as it is not entirely clear what the situation is about but perhaps a follow-up on Sinz “trying to trick new players”. I would have wanted more context regarding this situation, or at least an explanation of what is happening, but the gist seems to be that Sinz feels irritated by Speeds’ and Bunnyslippers69’ accusations of trying to trick new players as seen by their adverts. Once again, in and of itself, I don’t believe this breaches TOU.

- Evidence #5, Chat Logs -

These chat logs provide nothing really except for Speeds trolling Sinz to the best of his abilities. Even if Speeds initials are in fact B.P, using “bp” as a substitute for blueprint is very common practice. I won’t spend more time in these chat logs as this is just OOC trolling.

- Evidence #6, Medal.tv -

This clip is just another case of arguing over the smallest things in OOC, and I don’t think it should be in this report. In the clip, you even asked Jazzie to mute Speeds, which he rightfully didn’t do, as he hadn’t done anything wrong except arguing with you.

(It is regarded as a 3 day ban for some people though)

- Comments -

This report had better evidence than before and I can tell you have put a lot of time into it, so let’s review.

I actually agree with you regarding the events that transpired documented in #1 and #2. It’s obvious you didn’t enjoy getting shot, and therefore I think Speeds and Bunnyslippers69 were in the wrong and were intentionally trying to disrupt your gameplay by shooting you. What I am a bit more torn over is the harassment part. It is clear as day that these past weeks people have been trying to get a rise out of you because you are notoriously hasty to clap back with “see you on the forums” and make a big issue out of the pettiest things. I think you have noticed it too, due to all your posts getting a lot of backlash, even from administrators and higher. It’s gotten to the point where almost no-one wants to help you because of the ridiculousness of it all, in-game or on the forums.

I’ll be clear, I don’t think the things said in OOC from evidence #3 -> #6 counts as harassment, but I don’t think they are helpful to anyone either. Your issue is confusing getting irritated with getting harassed, and it is an endless loop you won’t get out of unless you completely shut it out. We will of course help you when things disrupting your gameplay happens, such as getting RDM’d, RDA’d, etc. But frankly put, these situations are easy to avoid by ignoring it, and you are continuously fueling the drama yourself by continuing to interact with the people you claim to get irritated by.

I'm not telling you not to defend yourself when you feel harassed, just know that when you entertain it, you let them know it gets to you. If you feel the need to report someone, don’t tell the whole server that in OOC, because that will just egg them on to continue.

- Verdict -

To me, it’s clear Speeds and Bunnyslippers69 are trying to get a rise out of you. So I will warn them both for ARDM as that is the most clear rule-break of this whole situation. Nothing about what has been said in OOC by any parties has been constructive, so I will not do anything about that.

Sinz, please read my comments above and try to take it to heart. And if anyone has questions or is critical of this decision, please let me know.

#Lock Please!
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, sinzz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

290 PLAYERS ONLINE