Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Window Licker wrote:
Thanks for this addition, Window.
-Tier 3-
Amount of warnings issued: ***/Optional insta-demote
Subjects:
Verbal/graphical abuse; mass abusive language in any communication with players, racist expressions in both text as display.
Greater game-play offenses; Mass RDM, scam practices.
Greater power abuse; slaying all, using no-clip to obtain player properties/entities, multiple use of powers such as god and cloak to advantage wrongly.
Player exclusion abuse: Mass invalid bans
It isnt that much of racism , but i agree to get blamed for that , even tho it isnt really racism , and no one will get offended by it.
But if you want to get me demoted for that , please make a demoting thread with only that pic , because this seems like the only proof i've seen so far.
But all the lying and the flame i've seen so far > thats just being mean , I mean : I talked with the guy saying i slayed him randomly , and he said that he isnt sure about that happening;he claims that i talked to him and he "cant seem to remember that".Weird to me.
BTW : If i did want to do something racism i would just write something like "holocust again kill all jews on server", thats pure racism and just writing "niggas" which isnt even a racistic word , isnt even close to racism.

Niggas leads back from nigger. Which is basically the slave and denigrating name of a afro-american. The 'N-word' is still forbidden on public television and is considered racism.
What?xD
dont you know what a nigger stands for?
nigger stands for "color black" in latin (well , in my language)
look for it in the wiki.the "N-word" cant really offend something or anyone , its just calling someone to know what he is;it isnt an offensive word if you really are one , f.e: if i call some guy that is afro-american a nigger , he cant be offended.
( And btw , a black dude called my friend "his nigga"..my friend didnt get offended , his life was complete :P )
Nigger is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("color black").[1] Often used slightingly, by the mid 20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage had become unambiguously pejorative, a common ethnic slur usually directed at people of Sub-Saharan African descent.

It reminds the black ethnics of the slavery times. Which is extremely hurtful to some of them. We are not your friends and we do not appreciate such expressions.
  • Scottie
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #14791

Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Window Licker wrote:
Thanks for this addition, Window.
-Tier 3-
Amount of warnings issued: ***/Optional insta-demote
Subjects:
Verbal/graphical abuse; mass abusive language in any communication with players, racist expressions in both text as display.
Greater game-play offenses; Mass RDM, scam practices.
Greater power abuse; slaying all, using no-clip to obtain player properties/entities, multiple use of powers such as god and cloak to advantage wrongly.
Player exclusion abuse: Mass invalid bans
It isnt that much of racism , but i agree to get blamed for that , even tho it isnt really racism , and no one will get offended by it.
But if you want to get me demoted for that , please make a demoting thread with only that pic , because this seems like the only proof i've seen so far.
But all the lying and the flame i've seen so far > thats just being mean , I mean : I talked with the guy saying i slayed him randomly , and he said that he isnt sure about that happening;he claims that i talked to him and he "cant seem to remember that".Weird to me.
BTW : If i did want to do something racism i would just write something like "holocust again kill all jews on server", thats pure racism and just writing "niggas" which isnt even a racistic word , isnt even close to racism.

Niggas leads back from nigger. Which is basically the slave and denigrating name of a afro-american. The 'N-word' is still forbidden on public television and is considered racism.
What?xD
dont you know what a nigger stands for?
nigger stands for "color black" in latin (well , in my language)
look for it in the wiki.the "N-word" cant really offend something or anyone , its just calling someone to know what he is;it isnt an offensive word if you really are one , f.e: if i call some guy that is afro-american a nigger , he cant be offended.
( And btw , a black dude called my friend "his nigga"..my friend didnt get offended , his life was complete :P )
Nigger is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("color black").[1] Often used slightingly, by the mid 20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage had become unambiguously pejorative, a common ethnic slur usually directed at people of Sub-Saharan African descent.

It reminds the black ethnics of the slavery times. Which is extremely hurtful to some of them. We are not your friends and we do not appreciate such expressions.
I can't believe that you dont have a sense of humor , you must have a sense of humor of a peanut if you cant understand the joke , and when you say "we are not your friends" , you cant speak for all the community or the management of the community.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
[align=center:3r8fyheh] [/align:3r8fyheh]

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #14792

To say it is a term of endearment is simply ignorant and foolish. There are so many problems in this world. America's ugly history lingers in every clown who chooses to ever use this disparaging term. Case closed, it needs to be abolished (just like slavery). Until it is, we as a people have not advanced at all.... To say it has nothing to do with being friends or anything like that. If you say it, you are ignorant and guilty of being someone who doesn't know history. Nor do you care for the sacrifices made to give your pompous rear end the freedom to make such a silly decision. Break the cycle and stop giving up your power to be you by thinking it is ok to say it verses knowing why you shouldn't.

Also when a black person says "nigga" to another black person its like saying "what's up fellow sufferer" because they have been through the same shit throughout the years of racsim..
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #14800

curtis wrote:
To say it is a term of endearment is simply ignorant and foolish. There are so many problems in this world. America's ugly history lingers in every clown who chooses to ever use this disparaging term. Case closed, it needs to be abolished (just like slavery). Until it is, we as a people have not advanced at all.... To say it has nothing to do with being friends or anything like that. If you say it, you are ignorant and guilty of being someone who doesn't know history. Nor do you care for the sacrifices made to give your pompous rear end the freedom to make such a silly decision. Break the cycle and stop giving up your power to be you by thinking it is ok to say it verses knowing why you shouldn't.

Also when a black person says "nigga" to another black person its like saying "what's up fellow sufferer" because they have been through the same shit throughout the years of racsim..
First of all , I've never been an american , and im not even a native english speaker.
I dont really know what "nigga" stands for , i only know what it means in my language , and it seemed like the same mean for me.
I have no problem with the demotion , or you guys really over reacting with the "nigga" think , lets just stop with this argument , and just talk about my demotion.I dont really want to argue with anyone here , thats not why i came here.
The other facts i brought to you guys seem pretty legit to me , and you guys +supporting this thread is just because of random hate;like the one i had with curtis before , that he might of not remember.
Just stop it and talk about my demotion , + or - , i dont really care , thats not for what i came for.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #14809

Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
curtis wrote:

First of all , I've never been an american , and im not even a native english speaker.
I dont really know what "nigga" stands for , i only know what it means in my language , and it seemed like the same mean for me.
I have no problem with the demotion , or you guys really over reacting with the "nigga" think , lets just stop with this argument , and just talk about my demotion.I dont really want to argue with anyone here , thats not why i came here.
The other facts i brought to you guys seem pretty legit to me , and you guys +supporting this thread is just because of random hate;like the one i had with curtis before , that he might of not remember.
Just stop it and talk about my demotion , + or - , i dont really care , thats not for what i came for.

You are very well aware of the word 'nigga' or its purpose. Else you wouldn't use it as empowering term in your signs and chat. You are a very undereducated boy. You shouldn't have gotten angry for being told you're wrong, and this clearly shows you are not fit for a position within the staff. I think your actions have hurt allot of feelings and are dwelling to the minority groups such as afro-american players and/or others whom have been influenced by the black american history.
I'm not angry , im really calm , actually you speaking doesnt even bother me.
I would continue this sentence with a sentence that might ruin you , but im not going to , ever.
Just stop being so wanting to keep this conversation.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #15097

Bump.
Licking windows since 1337.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #15313

Jabbe you're not the one to talk when it comes to ''rulebreaking''. I warned you personally 3 times for Fading door abuse and you're the worst liar ever.

Fading door Abuse = Demote? Silly.
  • Zeroxjeppe
  • Junior Boarder

Nothing else matters huh?

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #15315

Zeroxjeppe wrote:
Jabbe you're not the one to talk when it comes to ''rulebreaking''. I warned you personally 3 times for Fading door abuse and you're the worst liar ever.

Fading door Abuse = Demote? Silly.

Also, the screenshot I added.
Window Licker wrote:
Licking windows since 1337.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #15673

- Support

There is no reason for him to get banned or demoted. He is mod on duty and helps out all the time and same with me. We help out together by making this community better.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #15802

Overall Average wrote:
- Support

There is no reason for him to get banned or demoted. He is mod on duty and helps out all the time and same with me. We help out together by making this community better.
Just because he helps out the community doesn't mean he can get away with breaking the rules, especially when there's valid proof. This guy does abuse his power.
  • Crazy Jay
  • Junior Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2epypava]
[/url]

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 1 month ago #16252

He did use a slay for his own advantage(so far as we can see) There is though not really good proof of him fading door abusing. Though that text screen was a bit racist and i'd like to never see that again, no matter what it means in your language.

You will recieve a TIER 2 warning

ACCEPTED
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun