:minussp:

He helped me that one time
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921168

Not sure if you can see but there's a gangster behind there and if you look even closer you can see that my gun doesn't even align with the other cop. He ended up dying for god knows what reason but my scope wasn't actually on him but rather the person attempting to escape from the PD. Pretty sure it's well known that it's hardly rare for shots to land in places they shouldn't in garry's mod.

Also, if you're on the people who actually takes the countless accusations of me cheating seriously you're deluded. The accusations of me using aimbot have been around since 2015 and they've had no merit then and certainly don't now so give up on that shit as it won't get you anywhere.

Also comparing me to the egomaniacal idiot that was used their rank for nothing but their own gain hardly seems fair, I hate to break it to you but I'm not some crazy cheater that goes around doing what ever the fuck I want on the servers.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921172

nice aim

you missed 7 shots on that guy
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MsMs.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921178

@Eddie wrote:
I see many reports on Legendary Soldier but I doubt there is anything that can be done due to his high position of power, he pretty much does whatever he wants, which does actually break one of ZARP’s policies

:plussp:
Did you ever stop to think that maybe there wasn't any merit to the reports?
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921179

Tyler Durden wrote:
Not sure if you can see but there's a gangster behind there and if you look even closer you can see that my gun doesn't even align with the other cop. He ended up dying for god knows what reason but my scope wasn't actually on him but rather the person attempting to escape from the PD. Pretty sure it's well known that it's hardly rare for shots to land in places they shouldn't in garry's mod.

Also, if you're on the people who actually takes the countless accusations of me cheating seriously you're deluded. The accusations of me using aimbot have been around since 2015 and they've had no merit then and certainly don't now so give up on that shit as it won't get you anywhere.

Also comparing me to the egomaniacal idiot that was used their rank for nothing but their own gain hardly seems fair, I hate to break it to you but I'm not some crazy cheater that goes around doing what ever the fuck I want on the servers.

wait people still think the cheating meme is serious?
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921180

Nafe wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

wait people still think the cheating meme is serious?
They always did, it was a meme to the general public but it's always been a real thing too.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921183

Tyler Durden wrote:

I mean there is merit since you are now an official cheater as voted by the lead team.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptinF1rework, Denis, Raeker

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921185

_Max wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

I mean there is merit since you are now an official cheater as voted by the lead team.
Not sure if you're aware but the point of that vote was to make the lead team vote to punish regardless of lack of evidence without them knowing it was me they were voting on in order to try and prevent harsher action against actual cheaters.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921190

Bat wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Man, why do you even care about that demote appeal ? y'all know you ain't gonna get demoted for that, as you're "Tyler"...
I mean, I'd much rather have a community manager (or any community member for that matter) that actually defends themselves in these situations and explains why they did what they did than one that was like "Oh, it can't effect me, who cares."
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921301

The Gamer Guy wrote:
I can see this leading to something similar we had with Angelus. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, whenever he wants and receives little to no punishment most of the time until reports begin to pile in because he takes advantage of the chances he receives. I don't see how he could justify this.
He raided my nuke a few months ago with his hp at like 10000 which caused my friend to accidently rip my jugg while trying to gluon tyler....and even he admitted to it. Too late to report now I guess.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Diet Water.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921306

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
You can clearly see him trying to shoot down the running criminal, then Tama walks right in his face. All I can think of the server registering the shot a bit slow and giving him no time not to shoot Tama.
Crossfire is still against the rules just saying
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, spodermon

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921324

Diet Water wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
I can see this leading to something similar we had with Angelus. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, whenever he wants and receives little to no punishment most of the time until reports begin to pile in because he takes advantage of the chances he receives. I don't see how he could justify this.
He raided my nuke a few months ago with his hp at like 10000 which caused my friend to accidently rip my jugg while trying to gluon tyler....and even he admitted to it. Too late to report now I guess.
Wtf? That’s not true at all. Not only is it not true but there are logs for all of this that would prove it
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois

[SSRP] Demote Request - Legendary Soldier 5 years 11 months ago #921338

Looks like a smiple mistake, he probably should have waited for you to move out of the way and shot you if you didn’t. I’ll talk to him about it. But I don’t think this alone would justify anything else.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by EMP.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32