Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887828

Nick0GR wrote:
User is no longer a staff member, this can be locked

The report will still be handled, regardless of whether he resigned.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Raeker

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887830

TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Xnator do you understand whats happening with it and do you understand the story of it?
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Джеръми Пикълс | Добър администратор
  • Thanks received: 59

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887831

Jeremy Pickles wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Xnator do you understand whats happening with it and do you understand the story of it?

Yup, I am looking into it currently
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887833

TheXnator wrote:
Jeremy Pickles wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Yup, I am looking into it currently

Okay, if you need to ask me anything add me on steam and i will be willing to help all i can :)
Steam Link: steamcommunity.com/id/plaguedoctor_/
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887938

Woah, can we step back here, YOU don't include ANY evidence of you being a dickhead and clearly fucking with Stewie JUST to be a dickhead. You deserve a longer ban because I see this as harassment and it is clearly messing with stewie. Just because you suck up to Xnator on SSRP doesn't mean you'll get away with this shit. I want to see this report abuse denied. You would be lucky if you got such a short ban if I was there as you clearly are just trying to be a dickhead.I have seen enough of people fucking with the small prop hunt staff team just because there are few of them. I hope Xnator denies this report as you are just begging at this point. If you are that horrible to staff members and fuck with them for OVER 2 HOURS then I don't know how you got SSRP staff
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887951

Kyber wrote:
Woah, can we step back here, YOU don't include ANY evidence of you being a dickhead and clearly fucking with Stewie JUST to be a dickhead. You deserve a longer ban because I see this as harassment and it is clearly messing with stewie. Just because you suck up to Xnator on SSRP doesn't mean you'll get away with this shit. I want to see this report abuse denied. You would be lucky if you got such a short ban if I was there as you clearly are just trying to be a dickhead.I have seen enough of people fucking with the small prop hunt staff team just because there are few of them. I hope Xnator denies this report as you are just begging at this point. If you are that horrible to staff members and fuck with them for OVER 2 HOURS then I don't know how you got SSRP staff

I didnt fuck around with him, i am being serious i had a laugh with a random guy on the server for a bit because he couldnt find me and then i asked why my friend was banned and we wasnt even on there so dont fucking lie pal. Also its a bit weird that he resigns straight after he does this...
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887955

some1 handle pl0x
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by spodermon.

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887956

Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I didnt fuck around with him, i am being serious i had a laugh with a random guy on the server for a bit because he couldnt find me and then i asked why my friend was banned and we wasnt even on there so dont fucking lie pal. Also its a bit weird that he resigns straight after he does this...
Maybe you were banned because you harassed the shit out of him? Do you have any common sense?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887961

Kyber wrote:
Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Maybe you were banned because you harassed the shit out of him? Do you have any common sense?
If you are going to claim he was harassing Stewie some evidence would be nice. Although it is more on Jeremy to prove he did nothing.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Miia.

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #887999

Blocked wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Kyber wrote:

If you are going to claim he was harassing Stewie some evidence would be nice. Although it is more on Jeremy to prove he did nothing.

since when was it guilty until proven innocent?

We trust staff member's words over user's words
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888007

MattorS wrote:
Blocked wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Kyber wrote:

since when was it guilty until proven innocent?

We trust staff member's words over user's words
I'm going to put it straight here. WE TRUST STAFF MEMBERS WORDS OVER A USER'S.
IF YOU SPOKE TO STEWIE NORMALLY AND NOT HARRASSED HIM YOU WOULDNT BE BANNED.
IF THIS GETS ACCEPTED THIS IS CLEAR BULLSHIT AND BIASED SHIT FROM XNATOR
STEWIE IS THE BEST STAFF MEMBER PH HAS EVER HAD
AND I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE
STEWIE4PHSO
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888263

Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Nah, its not that. I'm just sick of you snidey little cunts that think the world revolves around you. You always seem to get your own way even when you are so very wrong. And you get backing by staff members. This is why Zarp is dying. And I didnt abuse my powers. you two were taking the piss for over an hour. You think people don't know when you are trying to coax them into doing something? You are such a retard I can't even be bothered with you tbh.

1st thing dont disrespect me as you're post to set an example to people as you are/were staff, and i was pissing people off and where is the proof of that because that is a false claim and if you just answered my question i would of been fine but you didnt respond and also what is griefing about asking a question + i wasnt messing around i was playing as i was having a laugh with legenderylink because he coundlt find me then i asked you then i get banned. hmmm also i dont think the world resolves around me so stop putting shit in my and others mouths pal.

Damn youe more obnoxious then me and i go private school
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888298

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What the fuck is going on, literally if you want we can get logs from CM if you think i harassed him which i didnt, i did nothing wrong, if i did harass him i would like evidence... Which there will be none because i didnt.
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by SkeletonWarrior. Reason: Added a Spoiler

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888571

STAFF MEMBERS WORD OVER USERS
WHERES THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU DID NOTHING WRONG?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888590

I talked to Stewie about what happened and he said along the lines of"They were harassing and giving me grief for 2 hours, they pushed me past the breaking point and then they got banned"
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888658

Well from this post I can see that kyber, you are one of the most immature people. We get you may trust staff over users but there is no need to be so bias against him because he allegedly was harassing someone.
And how is he supposed to get proof of something he didn't do? Because Stewie could lie and say it happened at this time, then when Jeremy proves it the story could change. But since he old enough to be your dad, allegedly, you suck up to him and don't even take a look into the situation at hand.

Stewie as an SA you shouldn't be taking little comments so genuinely, even if it did or didn't happen. Harassment should be stopped with a gag, mute, warn like blocked said. There was no need for a 3 day ban because you couldn't take it from a minge on the server.

Jeremy, if you are confident that you never harassed him, get Xnator or a cm to check the logs and validate the story rather that this he said she said bullshit
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Miia, Jax

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #888696

Everyone already knows im immature as shit.
The appeal he made has already been denied and there is no reason this should be accepted, as the screenshot only shows him going through the process of banning them
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #889017

Stewie wrote:
This is the problem with Zarp. More rules for the staff than there are for the obnoxious toxic players. You can lock this. I have resigned. Have fun on your game children.
Stewie wrote:
Nah, its not that. I'm just sick of you snidey little cunts that think the world revolves around you. You always seem to get your own way even when you are so very wrong. And you get backing by staff members. This is why Zarp is dying. And I didnt abuse my powers. you two were taking the piss for over an hour. You think people don't know when you are trying to coax them into doing something? You are such a retard I can't even be bothered with you tbh.

The problem is that the attitude shown by Stewie was unbecoming of a staff member, and most certainly as a lead team member. While I wasn't there, nor do I have anything to do with prophunt, reviewing this really does make me think you should receive an official or a harsh talking too if those people think that making this into an official is going to far.

Stewie wrote:
Most extravagant April fools ever........
I'll have my permissions back now thanks......

This was Stewie claiming that it was more of an April Fools prank than him just not wanting to apologize or even admit that he was wrong for saying what he's said.

It doesn't matter if Kyber want's to stick up for Stewie or not, but Kyber you do seem to be quite bias when it come's to this situation, and you have ignored Stewie's attitude in all of this. Including the fact that he resigned, and just claimed that it was simply an april fool's prank, when he's made this situation into so much more than it really should of been.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 1 month ago #889022

Bezzy wrote:
Stewie wrote:
This is the problem with Zarp. More rules for the staff than there are for the obnoxious toxic players. You can lock this. I have resigned. Have fun on your game children.
Stewie wrote:

The problem is that the attitude shown by Stewie was unbecoming of a staff member, and most certainly as a lead team member. While I wasn't there, nor do I have anything to do with prophunt, reviewing this really does make me think you should receive an official or a harsh talking too if those people think that making this into an official is going to far.

Stewie wrote:
Most extravagant April fools ever........
I'll have my permissions back now thanks......

This was Stewie claiming that it was more of an April Fools prank than him just not wanting to apologize or even admit that he was wrong for saying what he's said.

It doesn't matter if Kyber want's to stick up for Stewie or not, but Kyber you do seem to be quite bias when it come's to this situation, and you have ignored Stewie's attitude in all of this. Including the fact that he resigned, and just claimed that it was simply an april fool's prank, when he's made this situation into so much more than it really should of been.
omfg this is a court case
but really that was abuse
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[PROPHUNT] Stewie Abuse 6 years 4 weeks ago #889036

Kyber wrote:

I just want to nudge you with a PropHunt staff title attached to a stick to see what happens when you're let loose onto the server.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40