Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848669

Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
What a fucking cunt, honestly how is he still admin, he has no care of an obvious younger child who had no understanding of the rule he broke probably, and you then jail him for 10 minutes without explaining the rule probably, you also seem to be more abusive than i thought, honestly re read the ethos, i remember when you told me to do that, but someone here doesn't understand ban evading isn't allowed either, fucking do your job properly, or atleast do F1'S properly for god sakes
The kid shouldn't even be on the server if he's going to cry about being punished, but yeah he didn't deal with it properly.
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_, Raeker

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848678

Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
What a fucking cunt, honestly how is he still admin, he has no care of an obvious younger child who had no understanding of the rule he broke probably, and you then jail him for 10 minutes without explaining the rule probably, you also seem to be more abusive than i thought, honestly re read the ethos, i remember when you told me to do that, but someone here doesn't understand ban evading isn't allowed either, fucking do your job properly, or atleast do F1'S properly for god sakes
can't believe this is coming from you
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848679

All these videos are over a month old. The fact that Mytic blackmailed Skeleton (by the way are we all just going to gloss over that fact too?) is already rather rude, but considering the offense I can definitely understand why it should have been accepted.

This report is nothing but an attempt to beat down on someone that has already hit rock bottom. I hope you're proud for coming with this now - shows some real maturity.
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Kemi, ChummyXRay, Wolfi

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848680

Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

haHAA 12 btw RDM jugg suit. “Didn’t make an attempt to destroy the nuke”
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848686

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
Sorry but i tried my best to do my f1's correctly and make sure a not too harsh punishment was given, this guy was obviously crying and had no clue what he did wrong (assuming this), i might have not been an amazing mod, but not one of the worst ever seen, and so what? Im not denying what i did either, im giving my opinion on the forum which is allowed, and you seem to be trying to cause drama/shit here, im not going to comment to any UNCONSTRUCTIVE reply you make to this (also including the ones i feel that will cause drama /shit)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848689

Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
Sorry but i tried my best to do my f1's correctly and make sure a not too harsh punishment was given, this guy was obviously crying and had no clue what he did wrong (assuming this), i might have not been an amazing mod, but not one of the worst ever seen, and so what? Im not denying what i did either, im giving my opinion on the forum which is allowed, and you seem to be trying to cause drama/shit here, im not going to comment to any UNCONSTRUCTIVE reply you make to this (also including the ones i feel that will cause drama /shit)
dude chill you're just being a hypocrite that's all
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848723

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
Oof
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848725

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

Still takes 30 minutes when doing your best

:zarp:

F1's pointless
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848727

Fred Wroolie wrote:
:support:
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848733

The Gamer Guy wrote:

Blocked our saviour
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848747

NightShade wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
:support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848778

ChummyXRay wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
There is probably an SA+ who spectated me during me staffing and nows, I don't randomly tp people out of RP, those videos also 1month+, if you want a story i do not remember, but the videos seem very cut to me
So your saying that it just expires after a month? just because they are a month old doesn't mean they didn't happen.

If you have evidence of misconduct you are to present it as soon as possible, not stash it away for an opportune time to fuck someone over. Coming forward initially shows good intentions, wanting to correct inappropriate behavior. Stashing and waiting for an opportune moment down the line shows this is a personal vendetta and that the intent is to cause more harm/frustration than good.

But if I don't stash things away, how will I ever get Xnator demoted?
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848834

:plussp:
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848852

Corgi already accepted a Demote request about Skeleton And Maybe 2 accpted demote requests? Ühmm dude I will say good Bye Admin rang
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848855

Handling
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrPing

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848860

ByQuadrix wrote:
Corgi already accepted a Demote request about Skeleton And Maybe 2 accpted demote requests? Ühmm dude I will say good Bye Admin rang

I accepted it, but said he would just be talked to. Idk if he has any other demote requests and what not...
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #848915

if it’s ok that i’ll use these videos for a special video about this kind man
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrPing

[Demote Request/Spoken] Skeletonwarrior 6 years 2 months ago #849760

After reviewing the evidence I've decided to deny this report.
The report is clearly made just to go full scapegoat on Skeleton, the situation occurred over a month and a half ago. You could've made the report back then let alone the fact that the videos seem cut. It's obvious that Skeleton knows how to handle sits now and isn't teleporting players out of RP which means he learnt.
No actions will be taken.

#Denied
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by EiPUS. Reason: ok magik
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, SkeletonWarrior, Annie Moonise, Raeker
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf