Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887775

Ok i join a game with my friend i was speaking and a guy was saying the N word after he sayed labron james so i did and i got gagged for mic spam then i got annoyed and sayed he was a loser and kicked me for being "Disrepectingf admins "And i was ok this guy doesnt know what hes doing as a SA i wounder what a mod/admin is like if he acted like that.And got a 3day ban for joing back and saying why did you kick me i didnt do anything like the N word and i sayed would you rather me say the Nwor-Mutes me for grefing.i was so confused
  • Gone
  • Gone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 88
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887777

RustyIspro wrote:
i was so confused
me too
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sometimes the best choice is the hard choice
  • Posts: 7712
  • Thank you received: 4575
  • Karma: 118
Add me on Steam here!

♦General Discussion Moderator♦
♦TTT Administrator♦
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887779

RustyIspro wrote:
Ok i join a game with my friend i was speaking and a guy was saying the N word after he sayed labron james so i did and i got gagged for mic spam then i got annoyed and sayed he was a loser and kicked me for being "Disrepectingf admins "And i was ok this guy doesnt know what hes doing as a SA i wounder what a mod/admin is like if he acted like that.And got a 3day ban for joing back and saying why did you kick me i didnt do anything like the N word and i sayed would you rather me say the Nwor-Mutes me for grefing.i was so confused




Ban: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1349158434
  • Gone
  • Gone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 88
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Gone.
The topic has been locked.

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887780

You didn't just call me a loser, you have been trying my patience all afternoon. You constantly micspam stupid noises, you wind other players up and you keep testing me to see how far you can push me. Well you pushed me too far. So enjoy your ban.
  • Stewie
  • Stewie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • PH-SA
  • Posts: 221
  • Thank you received: 60
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887786

Stewie wrote:
You didn't just call me a loser, you have been trying my patience all afternoon. You constantly micspam stupid noises, you wind other players up and you keep testing me to see how far you can push me. Well you pushed me too far. So enjoy your ban.

You should say hey please can you stop mic spamming please or i will have to mute you. but nope you didnt you are not a SA you are a little kid right?
  • Gone
  • Gone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 88
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887787

There are some horrible people out the picking on the B word and the N word there do it again take an screen shot of an video and you will have the proof of showing it to the police I would.
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Mafia Mob Star's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 192
  • Thank you received: 29
  • Karma: -4
The topic has been locked.

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887801

Stop trying to start drama.
If you have a problem with a staff member, make a report, if you want the ban removed, make an appeal.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-abuse?limitstart=0
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 4935
  • Thank you received: 1532
  • Karma: -106


>> Prophunt Server Owner <<
>> Murder Server Owner <<
>> Deathrun Server Owner <<

>> Surf Server Developer <<
>> SSRP Head Admin <<
>> TS Head Admin <<

>> Forums Global Moderator <<
>> Ex-TTT Head Admin <<
The topic has been locked.

Stewie Likes racsism but not speaking 3 weeks 2 days ago #887825

RustyIspro wrote:
Stewie wrote:
You didn't just call me a loser, you have been trying my patience all afternoon. You constantly micspam stupid noises, you wind other players up and you keep testing me to see how far you can push me. Well you pushed me too far. So enjoy your ban.

You should say hey please can you stop mic spamming please or i will have to mute you. but nope you didnt you are not a SA you are a little kid right?
well my friend that's what happens when you're being a cuck lol gl getting your ban removed now
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • :salt:
  • Posts: 8523
  • Thank you received: 3142
  • Karma: 97
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

50 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
12/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
11/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
10/128
online
Top