Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Issue/Bug:
You loose all your shit.
Date/Time:
All the time
Brief description of the issue/bug:
Back before I resigned I went through a phase of buying all the left sharks I could within the first week I got 14 untill one time I really logged and I only had 1 I told Annie about this and she obviously hasn't done anything all she did was give me 200k because she doesn't know how to spawn items I was hoping she would be a good owner and fix it or get someone to fix it but she didn't fix it, after I was "refunded" I made my way up to 56 or so sharks and then I resigned and stopped playing untill some time this week I was playing with people and I check my inventory and I only had 1 in my inventory, having spent 3.5m in game I was pretty pissed to see I lost them all. This has happened with all my items but I have no proof of them
Lua errors:
Idk
Screenshot or Video:
I do have some if you need them but I think logs will do
Extra Information:
I would like to be refunded with sharks. In total I have lost 70.

This wouldn't have happened if polsee was owner.

Did you join bhop or Surf?
I don't think so. I don't play gmod anymore I was only messing with Rob.

Not possible for you to have lost items then
Then explain to me how they went missing then?

I would not be able to. You must have sold them or traded them. "Items don't just disappear" to paraphrase EMP.
I definitely did not trade/sell them check the logs.

Unless there was some kind of connection issue with the DB, which I doubt, as we would have had complaints from many other people for many different things, you physically cannot have lost the items, therefore, if you cannot provide proof, we will have to assume you did something with them and forgot.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 2 months ago #852831

TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Issue/Bug:
You loose all your shit.
Date/Time:
All the time
Back before I resigned I went through a phase of buying all the left sharks I could within the first week I got 14 untill one time I really logged and I only had 1 I told Annie about this and she obviously hasn't done anything all she did was give me 200k because she doesn't know how to spawn items I was hoping she would be a good owner and fix it or get someone to fix it but she didn't fix it, after I was "refunded" I made my way up to 56 or so sharks and then I resigned and stopped playing untill some time this week I was playing with people and I check my inventory and I only had 1 in my inventory, having spent 3.5m in game I was pretty pissed to see I lost them all. This has happened with all my items but I have no proof of them
Lua errors:
Idk
Screenshot or Video:
Extra Information:

I would not be able to. You must have sold them or traded them. "Items don't just disappear" to paraphrase EMP.

Unless there was some kind of connection issue with the DB, which I doubt, as we would have had complaints from many other people for many different things, you physically cannot have lost the items, therefore, if you cannot provide proof, we will have to assume you did something with them and forgot.
Check the logs.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 2 months ago #852833

TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Issue/Bug:
You loose all your shit.
Date/Time:
All the time
Lua errors:
Idk
Screenshot or Video:
Extra Information:

But how do you know you cant lose items?
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 2 months ago #852834

Nistelbog wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Issue/Bug:
You loose all your shit.
Date/Time:
All the time
Lua errors:
Idk
Screenshot or Video:
Extra Information:

But how do you know you cant lose items?
BeCaUsE hE pRoGrAmEd It.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 2 months ago #856940

JJ121314 wrote:
Issue/Bug: Insufficient ammo / broken gun spawns on dr_minecraft_fixed (not pyramid)

Date/Time: 12:32 17/09/2017

Brief description of the issue/bug: The guns don't spawn fully, there is only one that spawns per ending. This only has one clip in it making it hard for the runners to kill all the deaths and win.

Lua errors: None

Screenshot or Video: None

Extra Information: This could probably be fixed by just adding extra guns but their might be issues with the map preventing them from spawning.
This is still an issue that needs to be sorted
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 2 months ago #856963

sorIe wrote:
JJ121314 wrote:
Issue/Bug: Insufficient ammo / broken gun spawns on dr_minecraft_fixed (not pyramid)

Brief description of the issue/bug: The guns don't spawn fully, there is only one that spawns per ending. This only has one clip in it making it hard for the runners to kill all the deaths and win.

Extra Information: This could probably be fixed by just adding extra guns but their might be issues with the map preventing them from spawning.

I've asked Windows to sort this :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 2 months ago #856974

TheXnator wrote:
sorIe wrote:
JJ121314 wrote:

I've asked Windows to sort this :)

He abused me verbally while doing so :((((
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #857791

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As I said, provide proof that you lost them or nothing will happen. You cannot lose items for no reason. Give us a timeframe that it happened and/or proof or stop bumping this.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by TheXnator.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #857810

Can't you check the logs.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #857828

https://imgur.com/a/Epb7J
Now provide proof of me "Trading them"
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858182

Stop spamming this thread. I need a time or I cannot check logs. If you have no time, I won't even be able to do that much.
You have proven that you had the items, however you could have traded them away or sold them at any time, so it does not prove that they were "lost". It is virtually impossible for items to just disappear like you have said.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858191

TheXnator wrote:
Stop spamming this thread. I need a time or I cannot check logs. If you have no time, I won't even be able to do that much.
You have proven that you had the items, however you could have traded them away or sold them at any time, so it does not prove that they were "lost". It is virtually impossible for items to just disappear like you have said.
How can I provide proof of me not training them? I posted this like a week ago you have had plenty of time to check the logs.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858201

Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
How can I provide proof of me not training them? I posted this like a week ago you have had plenty of time to check the logs.

I also asked you for a timeframe a week ago. You clearly have no idea how many logging files the server generates, I am not about to download and look through hundreds of logging files. Give proof and/or a time or I won’t check the logs, as this isn’t an issue that I believe would have actually happened (and EMP yells at anyone who tries to complain about items vanishing)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858229

TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I also asked you for a timeframe a week ago. You clearly have no idea how many logging files the server generates, I am not about to download and look through hundreds of logging files. Give proof and/or a time or I won’t check the logs, as this isn’t an issue that I believe would have actually happened (and EMP yells at anyone who tries to complain about items vanishing)
I don't know exactly when they disappeared, I don't check my inventory 24/7 it could of been any time within a couple of months. I only know when I realised they were missing.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858232

Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I don't know exactly when they disappeared, I don't check my inventory 24/7 it could of been any time within a couple of months. I only know when I realised they were missing.

Pretty sure there's a bug with the system when you trade items it removed all the items instead of 1
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858233

Windows wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Pretty sure there's a bug with the system when you trade items it removed all the items instead of 1
There wasn't at this time I traded for all those sharks.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858254

Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

If you tell him when you realised you lost the items that could help.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #858269

Bazaraxe wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

The date I posted it.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #862391

Jeppe wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

The date I posted it.
Hello, it's been five days since my last bump. Can you get off your asses and do something.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 6 years 1 month ago #862589

Talk to Max if you want to keep complaining. I have told you once and I will not tell you again that items do not just disappear. If this is some kind of issue with the Pointshop as a whole, then I can do nothing, but I can tell you now that it is not an issue caused by anything specific on Deathrun. The CM Team tend not to check these threads so go message him on Steam or TS.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1