Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apology

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695409

Nafe_ wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I will accept your apology. I am... extremely dissapointed, but I accept most people's apologies unless I feel like they don't mean it. I feel like you do, so I guess all is forgiven from my part.

Not forgotten though - and I really don't think you should stay Admin, or quite posibly even staff, for some time.

Like he means shit i got a bit too excited what sort of excuse is that AHAHAWHAHHAHAHAH

guys lets be friends just because i laughed too HARD AHAWHWAHAW
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289
Login or register to post a reply.

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695410

MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
JaffaCakes118 wrote:
MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
You got admin and abused on the same day, how dumb.

it wasn't same day
Fuck it, you're shit so you have to abuse to make money; how sad you also took from "noobs" without thinking twice.
I'm trying to take a shit rn and I was reading this ( the only time i check forums is when I'm shitting) the fact that ur rude to him doesn't make you a better person everybody makes mistakes I'm not saying u should abuse when u get admin but you shouldn't be rude . I would become staff but I get pissed really easily and kill everyone that is under the age of 13. So ya know just ur friendly everyday cancerous sparky here giving his input.
  • SparKy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695413

SparKy wrote:
MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
JaffaCakes118 wrote:
MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:

it wasn't same day
Fuck it, you're shit so you have to abuse to make money; how sad you also took from "noobs" without thinking twice.
I'm trying to take a shit rn and I was reading this ( the only time i check forums is when I'm shitting) the fact that ur rude to him doesn't make you a better person everybody makes mistakes I'm not saying u should abuse when u get admin but you shouldn't be rude . I would become staff but I get pissed really easily and kill everyone that is under the age of 13. So ya know just ur friendly everyday cancerous sparky here giving his input.

You only post when you have a shit, that means you must have had roughly 80 shits since making your forum account.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695424

Nafe_ wrote:
SparKy wrote:
MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
JaffaCakes118 wrote:
MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:

it wasn't same day

You only post when you have a shit, that means you must have had roughly 80 shits since making your forum account.
Well I do other things in the bathroom . No need for a explanation.
  • SparKy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695482

I know you well you are a great guy everybody can make mistake so I love you don't worry.
  • Kamselya
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 12
Need some potatos

Ex SSRP moderator.

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695493

Sorry to say I'm not accepting this apology.

First I get a report of you no clipping into peoples bases and cloaking and destroying their shit. I assumed this was purely speculation and then I start spectating you. I see you do exactly this but then handle the report the new user made about 'admin abuse' that was caused by yourself and simply say "without proof I can't do anything" and then cloak and remove all of his base.

So not only did you make a NEW player to the community lose money you made him feel like we do nothing to abusing admins and made us lose a possible new player. You ended up doing this three times. Twice to new users and the third time to Ace and Para when we 'baited' you. I find it insulting to think i stood up for you during meetings to end up seeing this happen.

Personally I feel like a True apology is needed to the entire community and with that 'proof' showing us you are sorry.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, AceInsidious, Raeker, JoeyRecon

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695503

Fred Wroolie wrote:

First I get a report of you no clipping into peoples bases and cloaking and destroying their shit. I assumed this was purely speculation and then I start spectating you. I see you do exactly this but then handle the report the new user made about 'admin abuse' that was caused by yourself and simply say "without proof I can't do anything" and then cloak and remove all of his base.

So not only did you make a NEW player to the community lose money you made him feel like we do nothing to abusing admins and made us lose a possible new player. You ended up doing this three times. Twice to new users and the third time to Ace and Para when we 'baited' you. I find it insulting to think i stood up for you during meetings to end up seeing this happen.

Personally I feel like a True apology is needed to the entire community and with that 'proof' showing us you are sorry.
After reading this, I changed my mind. I feel like a more extensive and expanded apology should be made, if you ever want to stay as staff.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695512

Raeker wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

After reading this, I changed my mind. I feel like a more extensive and expanded apology should be made, if you ever want to stay as staff.
Raeker you missed the point, I hardly doubt he will stay as staff anyways.
He should apologize for his actions if he wants to have a chance in getting into the staff team again.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695513

EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

Raeker you missed the point, I hardly doubt he will stay as staff anyways.
He should apologize for his actions if he wants to have a chance in getting into the staff team again.
He might have been Emergency Demoted, but an Emergency Demotion is not the same as an actual demotion. Officially, Jaffa remains staff until the next meeting - that's why I said "If you want to remain as staff" as he is still staff currently.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695522

Darth Vayder wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

???????????????????????????????????? no pls.

SIKE

YOU THOUGHT
  • Nafe

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695527

Fred Wroolie wrote:

So not only did you make a NEW player to the community lose money you made him feel like we do nothing to abusing admins and made us lose a possible new player. You ended up doing this three times. Twice to new users and the third time to Ace and Para when we 'baited' you :ohmy: :) . I find it insulting to think i stood up for you during meetings to end up seeing this happen.

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695529

AceInsidious wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

So not only did you make a NEW player to the community lose money you made him feel like we do nothing to abusing admins and made us lose a possible new player. You ended up doing this three times. Twice to new users and the third time to Ace and Para when we 'baited' you :ohmy: :) . I find it insulting to think i stood up for you during meetings to end up seeing this happen.

Sorry abusers don't go outside.
  • Nafe

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695532

Nafe_ wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

Sorry abusers don't go outside.

I can confirm that this is true
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695536

Fred Wroolie wrote:

Video it like burgaler
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695539

Improving meme...

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, HellForce, Aek177

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695555

Lmao you are kicked from Azgeda too. How can you be fucking kicked from a dead gang. feelsbadman
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695563

this entire thread is just one big roast lmao

I laughed pretty hard at the video though, I think it was hilarious to watch.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695707

Jaffa, I understand that you dont have much on SSRP in terms of money, that's why I gave you that PBU, you can keep or sell it idc. I just didn't think that you would blatantly go out of your way to ruin people's experience for your own personal gain. Very dissapointed, man.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Apology 6 years 7 months ago #695710

You abused your powers for like 400k lmao xD
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin