Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mr. Sam Townsend and Community.

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #673741

Hello everyone, many of you may not know me. But if you do chances are you're from FP, are/were part of the lead team, or have witnessed my many CM bans. I've gotten my head out of my ass since my last CM ban, and I'm ready to become a productive member of the ZARP community.

I am writing this post as an apology to the community as well as a few specific people for my actions in the past
1.Chute: Sorry for always being such a pain in the ass and roasting you and your family. Thanks for allowing me back into the community though, I appreciate you being so patient with me after all the wrong I've done.
2.Dcx: I don't know why but we never really got along, I suppose its because I was always a dick and trolled you. You're a pretty decent guy so I'm sorry I always went at you so hard.
3.Kpro: I was just kind of a dick to you for being Dcx's brother so for that I apologize.
4..Morgan: I used to not like you because you'd come on FP and troll, I also used to think you were just a massive douche.But now that I've gotten to know you, you're a pretty cool guy.
5.Red Powder: Sorry I raged at you in the FP TS before my last CM ban, that was wrong of me and I should have handled the situation better
6. CaptainFirework: Sorry for always trolling in your ts channel, ill be sure to conduct myself better when in the TS
7.Brusk Macaroon: Sorry for getting CM banned and leaving you all alone my child.
8.Para: Sorry for roasting you earlier about smoking weed. I love you <3
9.EMP: Sorry for always being such a dick to you after Chute bought ZARP and you started playing and coding over here.

Now that I've made a few apologies I suppose I should give a bit of an explanation for my actions in the past, and if I missed you and forgot to put you on that list, just know that I am sorry for what I've done in the past.. The only real conclusion I can come to in my head was that I was just plain jealous of you guys. Chute had recently bought the community and you guys were doing pretty well, while FP was slowly falling apart. I suppose you could say that I displaced my anger that the community I had loved was going down hill and made it out to be your fault because Chute had bought this community, when in reality that had absolutely nothing to do with it. So I am very sorry that I had a deep hatred for this community for absolutely no reason.
As I've said, since my last CM ban I've really gotten my head out of my ass. It was honestly kind of hard for me to say what I said in the preceding paragraph, but I know its totally true. I hope you all will accept me as a member of the community despite my previous bans, because I'm here hopefully to stay so that I can be a productive ZARP member and get along with everyone.

Thanks for reading,
--Your buddy Getzco.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Getzco.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, CaptinF1rework, Aria, Raeker

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #673743

Thank you for the heartfelt apology Zetgzo.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #673754

u forgot bb codes to make it look like you put lots of effort :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #673756

Hey babe
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #673758

Forgiven.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11871

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #674344

Forgiven.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

Mr. Sam Townsend and Community. 6 years 7 months ago #677005

I don't know you, but thank you for this honest apology. I, and I'm sure others as well, greatly appreciate it :)
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40