Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Debit card question

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667667

Hello I was just wondering if you can make a Scholarships debit card (mastercard) at age 14 when you start getting the Scholarships monthly money?
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It
  • Thanks received: 10
Login or register to post a reply.

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667671

There are diffrent cards. Cards for kids (Weird but true), But they have a limit to the money they can use. it's not a lot they can use, due to the fact, it's for kids.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667675

BananaSlanger wrote:
There are diffrent cards. Cards for kids (Weird but true), But they have a limit to the money they can use. it's not a lot they can use, due to the fact, it's for kids.

Banana I'm going to have Scholarship now and that's monthly money from the school that i payed to get so i was wondering if i can get an online/master/visa card for my Scholarship so i can put money on it and pay online or in person
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667678

Grumpex wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:

Banana I'm going to have Scholarship now and that's monthly money from the school that i payed to get so i was wondering if i can get an online/master/visa card for my Scholarship so i can put money on it and pay online or in person
Usually scholarships are applied directly to your school bill. You don't actually receive the money, at least that's how they work around me.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667680

I would recommend you to ask that stuff at your bank, as they know the most about these things and how to help you. We don't know which country you're in or which bank you're at, so we can't help you very much.

As far as I'm aware all creditcards are 18+, no exceptions. However it woudn't surprise me if there's indeed some kind of special offer for kids.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667681

Grumpex wrote:
Hello I was just wondering if you can make a Scholarships debit card (mastercard) at age 14 when you start getting the Scholarships monthly money?
Depends on school and country
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667687

If I'm correct your getting a scholarship? meaning your getting money from someone(company) to pay for your schooling.

Scholarship money can be spent on anything, but you would be wise to look at this as an investment and not a free pass to splurge on video games or concert tickets. This money is for school expenses. This could mean tuition, but it could also be books, pencils, housing, food (you can’t study on an empty stomach) or even computers and software.

You may receive the money directly as a check in your name. In other cases the money is given to the student’s college. In these cases, the student would then pay the college for the difference on any money owed for tuition, fees, room and board. If the scholarships and other forms of financial aid are enough to cover the direct college costs, the excess money is refunded to you.

It would be wise to put the cheque in your parents account if your not old enough for a grown up bank account this way you can pay your bills in full when they're due.

The "kid cards" you speak of are just prepaid Visa cards that banks will let parents ( over 18+ US and 16+ UK ) are allowed to get so they can't go over a limit but they're also limited to a spending amount each month which can be different for companies. You can also run in to difficulties when paying for stuff when using the prepaid cards.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667692

It differes depending on What country your from
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667747

I'm from Slovenia and i'm not getting Scholarship because i need to take care of myself or i'm poor it's more like everyone has it it's normal in my country so if you won a country award for some sort of class you can get a Scholarship or you can just get a normal country Scholarship. The thing about it is you need to have enough money to pay the whole 4 years of Scholarship because if you fail the school you need to return that monthly money you get from school so that's like (50-80) euro. I was just wondering because i saw these teenager debit cards and alot of the other instances say that you can have a visa/master card as a 14+ year old but your parent need's to be in charge of that and i was wondering if you can link the Scholarship to the debit card
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #667769

3 days ago i opend something caled a flexone account at nation wide witch is a debit card for under 17 google it you can use it online and its all urs so parents cant use it
  • Gender Bender
  • Senior Boarder
  • Lada Gang Prada Gang
  • Thanks received: 51
Zarp VIP X2 = $39.90
Zarp Booster Packs X81 = $405
Zarp Booster Packs Bought For Others X24 = $120
Total = $564.90 = £429.70

Debit card question 6 years 7 months ago #668872

It's all k guys I got a prepaid Master Card it's just that my parents need to put 50cents in it everymonth nothing more
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

268 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT