• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #661638

ParaMontana wrote:

can't take this serious what so ever. Its like a reunion of all rule breakers on this thread
I do agree on your point, but if I am allowed to, I would suggest you to awnser to such topics a little more proffesional. You are a person many people look up too and you hold a very respected position wothin this community. Such a reply will only fuel the shitstorm. This is my honest opinion, you are a great guy and I dont wan't to insult you in any way.
Have a good day,
Pegasus
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Pegasus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, ParaMontana, el une spodermun, Raeker

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #661640

ParaMontana wrote:

can't take this serious what so ever. Its like a reunion of all rule breakers on this thread

Of course you can't take this seriously it just proves our point even more
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 675

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #661642

Pegasus wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

I do agree on your point, but if I am allowed to, I would suggest you to awnser to such topics a little more proffesional. You are a person many people look up too and you hold a very respected position wothin this community. Such a reply will only fuel the shitstorm. This is my honest opinion, you are a great guy and I dont wan't to insult you in any way.
Have a good day,
Pegasus

+1 . sure man ill make sure to do that from now on :)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegasus, Raeker

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #661646

Alright, as I feel like I have had this out with Sorle and others. I have apologized for what I said, and may have been a bit too harsh. However, I feel like this situation has been blown out of proportion, It was caused by me and was meant to point out someones attitude. I admit that my post may not have been worded in the best way and wasn't the most respectful post I have made. Never the less, this doesn't mean that the lead team is corrupt, Para locked the report abuse as it wasn't really a valid report abuse and was inspired purely by salt. I feel like people are making wild outlandish accusations about the lead team and community being corrupt which obviously isn't true.

Most people know that we as a team are far from corrupt holding democratic votes over everything and there is never a situation one person makes all the decisions. We aim to look after everyone and hopes everyone has a good time while being within the community. I understand that I started this situation, but my actions shouldn't be held against the entire community team and/or lead team. So I implore you to look at the lead team and see all the hard work and dedication that people show to this community for free. So please can we end this idiotic posts about a corrupt lead team.

Just my thoughts, please feel free to contact me about it!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, vitx, Denis, el une spodermun, Pegasus and 1 more...

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #661649

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Alright, as I feel like I have had this out with Sorle and others. I have apologized for what I said, and may have been a bit too harsh. However, I feel like this situation has been blown out of proportion, It was caused by me and was meant to point out someones attitude. I admit that my post may not have been worded in the best way and wasn't the most respectful post I have made. Never the less, this doesn't mean that the lead team is corrupt, Para locked the report abuse as it wasn't really a valid report abuse and was inspired purely by salt. I feel like people are making wild outlandish accusations about the lead team and community being corrupt which obviously isn't true.

Most people know that we as a team are far from corrupt holding democratic votes over everything and there is never a situation one person makes all the decisions. We aim to look after everyone and hopes everyone has a good time while being within the community. I understand that I started this situation, but my actions shouldn't be held against the entire community team and/or lead team. So I implore you to look at the lead team and see all the hard work and dedication that people show to this community for free. So please can we end this idiotic posts about a corrupt lead team.

Just my thoughts, please feel free to contact me about it!
zARP WAS AN INSIDE JOB CONDUCTED BY GAY FROGS
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #662012

ParaMontana wrote:

You just proved my point, cheers lad

EDIT: Thank you Captin for taking this more seriously than a CM and thank you for apologising but I'm saying that this is not the first time this has happened

Also Para I could give less fucks about you being the way you are you're actually pretty cool but your behavior is utterly not fit for the position you hold
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Shark.

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #662013

Shark wrote:
How come everyone is ignoring the Lead Team blatanty disrespecting users? For example telling Sorle to fuck off back to Perp and Paramontana THE COMMUNITY MANAGER calling him a little bitch which is completely and utterly unacceptable for a person who should be professional and not only that but just sad for a fully grown man to say that to a teenager on the internet. But this is not all they are also painfully obviously letting things slide with people that they like and people they dislike they straight up witch hunt and harass. Fucking speak up about this people

unfortunately you can't even do anything because they basically own it so no one has power over them
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #662020

ParaMontana wrote:

para im not being funny or anything but you're a community manager, you should take this seriously.
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #662044

Drama hole?
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #662070

lmao quit your crying and toughen up
  • Dozie69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • lol
  • Thanks received: 9

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Dozie69.

Bullshit 6 years 9 months ago #662074

I'm a bit unsure why this was unlocked, but the situation has mostly been resolved. There's no need for this thread at this point besides to cause drama.
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun