Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I just realized something

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652190

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
I guess everyone here has a it degree or you go to reddit???

Well you're clearly not updated on the new AMD CPUs. Have you had a look at ryzen CPUs compared to Kaby/Skylake? Because in productivity it's crushing i7 CPUs and in gaming it's not lacking far behind without a lot of optimization yet. How is it a mistake to buy a CPU that's great? Especially when Intel don't have a clue what to do and you can tell this by the release of the i9 that runs hot as hell and doesn't come close to threadripper performance. Tell me how intel is still better now. Now. Not in the past few years, right now. Intel is sweating their balls off with the way AMD are shitting on them. Also I don't have an IT degree and I occasionally go on /r/PCMasterRace and various other subreddits. But the numbers speak for themselves. With optimization Ryzen beats i7 CPUs in games and in productivity it's miles ahead of it's competition. Where are your statistics or evidence?

dude who cares about i9? its not designed for gaming gtfo with your google skills
Well the i9 shows how intel tried to retaliate to threadripper market wise. They heard that AMD have made another cpu that beats their top end productivity CPUs and they tried to send something out that's not perfected and doesn't work well without extensive levels of cooling. The same as the kabylake x CPUs that were made to combat Ryzen but they use x299 motherboards that cost a bomb too, CPU usage on Ryzen CPUs in games still being lower and the maximum difference being less than 10FPS. Tell me how this isn't an AMD win? Also answer my question where is there proof that Ryzen is bad to buy right now?

Sorry dude but no amd gets close to i7 :/ you have no idea of how it works
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~
Login or register to post a reply.

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652200

Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:

Well you're clearly not updated on the new AMD CPUs. Have you had a look at ryzen CPUs compared to Kaby/Skylake? Because in productivity it's crushing i7 CPUs and in gaming it's not lacking far behind without a lot of optimization yet. How is it a mistake to buy a CPU that's great? Especially when Intel don't have a clue what to do and you can tell this by the release of the i9 that runs hot as hell and doesn't come close to threadripper performance. Tell me how intel is still better now. Now. Not in the past few years, right now. Intel is sweating their balls off with the way AMD are shitting on them. Also I don't have an IT degree and I occasionally go on /r/PCMasterRace and various other subreddits. But the numbers speak for themselves. With optimization Ryzen beats i7 CPUs in games and in productivity it's miles ahead of it's competition. Where are your statistics or evidence?

dude who cares about i9? its not designed for gaming gtfo with your google skills
Well the i9 shows how intel tried to retaliate to threadripper market wise. They heard that AMD have made another cpu that beats their top end productivity CPUs and they tried to send something out that's not perfected and doesn't work well without extensive levels of cooling. The same as the kabylake x CPUs that were made to combat Ryzen but they use x299 motherboards that cost a bomb too, CPU usage on Ryzen CPUs in games still being lower and the maximum difference being less than 10FPS. Tell me how this isn't an AMD win? Also answer my question where is there proof that Ryzen is bad to buy right now?

Sorry dude but no amd gets close to i7 :/ you have no idea of how it works
Again dodging the question and yeah, AMD CPUs are beating i7s right now.

• BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by BigNoobUsername.

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652216

Wallpaper Engine is dank
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652218

Nice GPU.

Shit CPU... AMD lolololololol
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652222

TheXnator wrote:
Nice GPU.

Shit CPU... AMD lolololololol
That's not what benchmarks are saying. The ignorance of a lot of the people in zarp is rather dumb. Do some research before you comment.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652227

Lol, forced got destroyed
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Main Owner of Corrupted Vengeance
  • Thanks received: 172
steamcommunity.com/id/Diabolos2
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigNoobUsername, SorIe

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652245

Mirx wrote:

na im not arguing anymore with guys who have no idea and have to go to reddit lmao enjoy ur amd lets see how much time until u regret
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652251

Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

na im not arguing anymore with guys who have no idea and have to go to reddit lmao enjoy ur amd lets see how much time until u regret
You're not going to argue with me because you're factually wrong*

Yes, I use reddit on the occasion, so what? Lol. Also, the CPU usage of Ryzen being low and the core count will cause the CPU to be more futureproof than any i7 currently.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652255

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

Yes, I use reddit on the occasion, so what? Lol. Also, the CPU usage of Ryzen being low and the core count will cause the CPU to be more futureproof than any i7 currently.

you just grabbed random benchmarks of sniper elite in reddit and said that ryzen is superior to i7
???????????????????????????????
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652256

Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

you just grabbed random benchmarks of sniper elite in reddit and said that ryzen is superior to i7

Except you've not shown any evidence. None of this is from reddit at all and you didn't even acknowledge the other 2 benchmarks from other sources than the other benchmarks. Whereas, you've shown no evidence and given no context to your point.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652257

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

Except you've not shown any evidence. None of this is from reddit at all and you didn't even acknowledge the other 2 benchmarks from other sources than the other benchmarks. Whereas, you've shown no evidence and given no context to your point.

can you show us a ss of your current cpu pls
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652263

Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

Gladly. :)

Not something you'd expect from somebody with a novideo/shintel setup, eh?
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652266

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

now lemme show you my cpu

• Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652269

Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

Yeah, now think that your CPU came out in 2012 and the launch of FX was only good for so long because intel had something to combat it with straight away. Whereas with Ryzen they don't and they've released all they've got and they've failed with it.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652271

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

Yeah, now think that your CPU came out in 2012 and the launch of FX was only good for so long because intel had something to combat it with straight away. Whereas with Ryzen they don't and they've released all they've got and they've failed with it.

again ryzen fights with i5 its not close to i7
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652276

Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

again ryzen fights with i5 its not close to i7
Again.
Ryzen 7 competes with the i7
Ryzen 5 competes with the i5
Ryzen 3 competes with what I guess? Ah yes, the i3* corrected myself there accidentally said i5
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652334

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

How much did that cost?
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652354

SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
Forced wrote:
Mirx wrote:

What program is that?
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Main Owner of Corrupted Vengeance
  • Thanks received: 172
steamcommunity.com/id/Diabolos2

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652364

Forced wrote:

I use bing
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

I just realized something 6 years 9 months ago #652436

people who still think amd cpu's are shit lol
  • HENK JAN
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP