Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZARP Has a Teamspeak, but does it have a Discord ?

ZARP Has a Teamspeak, but does it have a Discord ? 6 years 9 months ago #637162

Blocked wrote:
I've been using Discord for over a year, the servers only crashed once and they crashed for 5 minutes, ZARP's Teamspeak is no difference from that.

If anything, the settings are an improvement, especially for beginners who know nothing about maintaining or setting up a server, it took me around 2 days to completely set up my server with bots, roles, channels, rules, and what not, and I am someone who knows nothing about that.

The audio quality is more than fine, this is coming from someone who joined voice servers on almost every region.

Sub Channel shouldn't be much of an issue, you can easily split up the channels with a couple of brackets, it's done on the current teamspeak.

Unless you're willing to elaborate on how the terms of service are "nazi", I'd say that point is null.

The only pro Teamspeak might have over Discord is that you have more accessibility in terms of maintaining your server.

Thank you for some more reasonable entry, Now to clarify what you misunderstand, what im saying is TS provides superior latency, alot more customization, BETTER quality, and the sub channels are great for organising, as for the terms of service: www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/441...ta_licensing_clause/
That is all
I say thats a good attitude towards to you. You litteraly retarded to much enough don't know what the fuck you trying to talk about. Discord is better than ts 100% better.
please sort yourself out..
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43
Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP Has a Teamspeak, but does it have a Discord ? 6 years 9 months ago #637178

Pfft I remember when Discord was relevant back in 2016
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

ZARP Has a Teamspeak, but does it have a Discord ? 6 years 9 months ago #637993

Micky wrote:
Pfft I remember when Discord was relevant back in 2016

Agreed. Clearly this thread is becoming a warzone lets slow down ye ?

Kana please just explain yourself next time cos "discord is trash ts is better i have no respect for you"
is really exaggerated, ik the forums have nothing to do with IG but you're really not keeping an "Administrator" role on this thread id suggest you remove the no respect part and reorganise your opinion.

So far i see that everyone is FOR discord, i am too but i don't mind ts. I just think discord is way more accessible in terms of text channels. For example many good bots give you access to crazy things because the discord devs were smart and gave normal people access to most lines of code (if i know what I'm talking about, correct if I'm wrong) to make those bots.
I say give it some time players will realise that they don't need to make shitty charity teamspeak servers to get a free voice channel for friends.
  • FrenchEyes
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • GIVE ME GOOD KARMA DWEEBS >:3
  • Thanks received: 12

ZARP Has a Teamspeak, but does it have a Discord ? 6 years 9 months ago #638095

Kana wrote:
Blocked wrote:
I've been using Discord for over a year, the servers only crashed once and they crashed for 5 minutes, ZARP's Teamspeak is no difference from that.

If anything, the settings are an improvement, especially for beginners who know nothing about maintaining or setting up a server, it took me around 2 days to completely set up my server with bots, roles, channels, rules, and what not, and I am someone who knows nothing about that.

The audio quality is more than fine, this is coming from someone who joined voice servers on almost every region.

Sub Channel shouldn't be much of an issue, you can easily split up the channels with a couple of brackets, it's done on the current teamspeak.

Unless you're willing to elaborate on how the terms of service are "nazi", I'd say that point is null.

The only pro Teamspeak might have over Discord is that you have more accessibility in terms of maintaining your server.

Thank you for some more reasonable entry
Ironic coming from you
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127