• Boatzy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
Login or register to post a reply.

Thoughts on me / Q & A 6 years 9 months ago #626615

TheXnator wrote:
Gody wrote:
Seriously why do you think you can own every server on gmod because people are starting to get pissed, all you're after are badges even though they show absolutely nothing. You're making servers that people hate and don't want you're only doing it for you own sake, why?

Only replying to this one because I said I would reply to everything :P

I do not own every server on gmod, there are a lot of gmod servers. I simply own the ZARP Murder and ZARP Prophunt servers. In order to gain ownership of these servers, I had to put in a lot of work and present them in order to allow the community team to vote on them. The community team thought that the servers I own currently would be good in the community, so they accepted them.

Also, I would just like to point out about the fact that you said people hate my servers:

Prophunt is currently number 1 out of all Prophunt servers in the EU, and number 4 worldwide. It is full the majority of the day, only ever dropping to 0 players overnight (and not dropping to 0 at all on most weekends). If people did not like the server, I am pretty sure that they would not be going ahead and playing on the server, and it would be quite a lot lower than #4 worldwide.

I create servers because I care about the community and I want to help out. One of the things that I am able to do to help out and put time into the community is by making servers and maintaining them. The community is the servers that it is built up of, combined with the players. Oh, and by the way, I can't help but notice and point out the fact that you wanted to make a flood server, beforehand you were really nice to be, then you approached me and asked me to help you out with it. I told you that I didn't think that the gamemode would be very popular within the community, due to the fact that it does not have many players on it as a whole, therefore meaning it wouldn't really be found, and then you started to suddenly hate on me, calling me powerhungry and saying I only do things for my own benefit. Y'know, just kind of seems like a funny coincidence, doesn't it?

Why are you taking my words to exact by that I mean saying you own every server. Also answer me this, did the community want murder? Because I don't think they did
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

Thoughts on me / Q & A 6 years 9 months ago #626772

Gody wrote:
Why are you taking my words to exact by that I mean saying you own every server. Also answer me this, did the community want murder? Because I don't think they did

While I do feel xnator might be spreading himself thin, you are wrong in a few aspects. He was obviously joking on the first part, but you are acting like the entire community hated the idea of murder. That is very false. A decent amount of people supported it out first, and I have seen more and more community members start playing it everyday.
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by brenzor9137.

Thoughts on me / Q & A 6 years 9 months ago #626828

I feel like you're trying to improve, which is a good thing. We'll see how it goes I guess - I have no problems with you currently anyways, so that's good too I guess.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Thoughts on me / Q & A 6 years 9 months ago #626912

What's your opinion on the social crisis?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

190 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32