the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611671

Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Honestly master, I'm sick of these posts from you. Everyone is done with your bullshit always saying you're sorry every time you fuck up and you beg for forgiveness. Well buddy, this is the fifth or sixth "sorry" post you've made and I'm sure that nobody wants to hear it from you anymore. You've failed everyone that had any faith in you to get better, but you keep on fucking up and blaming it on others. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions, and how about you learn to stop doxing people, doesn't make you look tough on the internet. Just makes you look like a complete fag who wants attention, which is basically what you are.

Dude I never doxed anyone I helped people in it but nothing to do with xnators dox I did make an fake dox of my self but nothing else what happen before to you you were minging with the people I was minging with and you are nothing better than me you have helped them doxed people last night fucking saying I need to change change your self.

Nice slander there bud, I never helped dox anyone, nor have I ever done it myself. You on the other hand have, you're nothing but a liar and a pussy. Own up to your mistakes, because every time you don't, you just look like more of a retard.

slander my ass dude admit it lol your an low life doxer get an life kid.
Name one person I've helped dox or have doxed before, you are such a fucking fool lying like this and acting like you'll get away with it. I have never doxed anyone and I'm pretty sure that people know this. You fucking dox people and send pizzas and shit to their houses, low life scumbag. Go get a job and how about getting off those drugs you retard.

I got an fucking Job kiddo stop acting like your an fucking grown up man boyyy and stfu and listen to someone that is older than you ;)
yeah cause I'd listen to a crackhead like you, okay pal slow yourself down there. You know you fucked up, now you're lying about others to try and divert people's attention. Isn't working, I'll keep replying to your posts as long as you keep lying about people and finally admit to your mistakes. Take responsibility you fucking pussy, own up to it.

go back on ssrp and break rules like you always do kiddo and stop worrying about others life's problem this has nothing to do with that lol and I suggest you stop breaking TOU because I will try my best getting you banned ;)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Login or register to post a reply.

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611672

all this back and forth drama again
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611673

Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Honestly master, I'm sick of these posts from you. Everyone is done with your bullshit always saying you're sorry every time you fuck up and you beg for forgiveness. Well buddy, this is the fifth or sixth "sorry" post you've made and I'm sure that nobody wants to hear it from you anymore. You've failed everyone that had any faith in you to get better, but you keep on fucking up and blaming it on others. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions, and how about you learn to stop doxing people, doesn't make you look tough on the internet. Just makes you look like a complete fag who wants attention, which is basically what you are.

Dude I never doxed anyone I helped people in it but nothing to do with xnators dox I did make an fake dox of my self but nothing else what happen before to you you were minging with the people I was minging with and you are nothing better than me you have helped them doxed people last night fucking saying I need to change change your self.

Nice slander there bud, I never helped dox anyone, nor have I ever done it myself. You on the other hand have, you're nothing but a liar and a pussy. Own up to your mistakes, because every time you don't, you just look like more of a retard.

Name one person I've helped dox or have doxed before, you are such a fucking fool lying like this and acting like you'll get away with it. I have never doxed anyone and I'm pretty sure that people know this. You fucking dox people and send pizzas and shit to their houses, low life scumbag. Go get a job and how about getting off those drugs you retard.

I got an fucking Job kiddo stop acting like your an fucking grown up man boyyy and stfu and listen to someone that is older than you ;)
Take responsibility you fucking pussy, own up to it.

Yet you make a post slandering me?

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611675

yes i blame on evilpooie
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611676

uhhhhh can i get my forum drama B O N E L E S S
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611677

Evilstewie. wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

That was me stewie, I never made a post about you lol
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611679

JESUS GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE QUOTES INTO SPOILERS
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Annie Moonise

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611680

you need to stop doing drugs
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611682

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

That was me stewie, I never made a post about you lol

Fuck sorry bru my eyes hurt like hell and I didnt read it right :/

Either way its slander saying I caused this dox drama, I would defend xxmastersxx to the end of the earth but not now...

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611684

TheXnator wrote:
JESUS GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE QUOTES INTO SPOILERS
SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Double Decker Double Decker, 0yc37xrk6m, 111111

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611693

• Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611709

Trusted ones in the community such as yourself shouldn't be getting involved with anything like that, your meant to be the ones helping people in the community not being involved with doxing them.
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611717

Angry Melon wrote:
Trusted ones in the community such as yourself shouldn't be getting involved with anything like that, your meant to be the ones helping people in the community not being involved with doxing them.

Yeah I think everyone wants to trust a 16 year old who consistently gets drunk and high then repeatedly fucks up

Good one
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611720

Angry Melon wrote:

Cant help it if someone slanders me...

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611770

Sorle wrote:
uhhhhh can i get my forum drama B O N E L E S S
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh drama dont got B O N E on it
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by el une spodermun.

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611778

Sada wrote:
Angry Melon wrote:

Yeah I think everyone wants to trust a 16 year old who consistently gets drunk and high then repeatedly fucks up

Good one

He should be trusted but now isnt i certainly trusted him considering he was an admin and admins are supposed to be trusted
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611782

all these truths and I don't know what to do with them

oh wait...

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611783

I think you've messed up a bit too much.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611794

Angry Melon wrote:
Sada wrote:
Angry Melon wrote:

Good one

He should be trusted but now isnt i certainly trusted him considering he was an admin and admins are supposed to be trusted

No
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

the truth 6 years 9 months ago #611798

Sada wrote:
Angry Melon wrote:
Sada wrote:
Angry Melon wrote:

Good one

No

I know not to now ;)
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40