»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Login or register to post a reply.

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597215

FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
Lol, people continuing to bully him after he nearly lost his head and potentially killed various people. You'd think they'd take this as a warning call but I suppose that just sums up some people, the guy looks like a nice lad and just because he may look slightly different from the rest of the fucked up society around him does not make it okay to bully him. People are such cunts.

Apparently he was the one who made the call which makes no sense if his intentions were to kill maybe he had regrets and handed himself in.

The senseless bullying obviously reached the point where he thought the culprits had to pay for their actions for making him feel like the world is against him, but he obviously realised moments before he would commit the crime that this would only make his life worse than what he thinks it already is. I still stand by the fact that the idiots that are laughing about this are fucking stupid.
Yeah shutup you treat people like shit but just because it's online it's alright though, right? hypocrite
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597216

• Herr0
  • Junior Boarder
  • A little bit of gang shit going on here
  • Thanks received: 27
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Herr0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, FUZZY

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597487

The police finally revealed his intentions
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/13/teen...-school-bullied-fat/
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by KapiJam.

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597489

KapiJam wrote:

Can kinda see why he did it now.

People being bullied pushes people to the edge
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597490

• FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597502

KapiJam wrote:

His punishment is a lifetime gym membership.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597631

At least if he did something bad with it, the school could call Mass RDM and get him banned

I'm sorry
  • iinsertname
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • im insertname kek
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by iinsertname.

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597675

Still better than Swedish military
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597723

The kid will shoot up the fucking school you gotta take him out lol
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597726

Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
Lol, people continuing to bully him after he nearly lost his head and potentially killed various people. You'd think they'd take this as a warning call but I suppose that just sums up some people, the guy looks like a nice lad and just because he may look slightly different from the rest of the fucked up society around him does not make it okay to bully him. People are such cunts.

Apparently he was the one who made the call which makes no sense if his intentions were to kill maybe he had regrets and handed himself in.

The senseless bullying obviously reached the point where he thought the culprits had to pay for their actions for making him feel like the world is against him, but he obviously realised moments before he would commit the crime that this would only make his life worse than what he thinks it already is. I still stand by the fact that the idiots that are laughing about this are fucking stupid.
Yeah shutup you treat people like shit but just because it's online it's alright though, right? hypocrite

Lol its called trolling bro, theres a difference, besides, you're not one to talk at all.
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597727

Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

its different lol talking shit to people online in a game with a toxic community for example csgo and then bullying someone to bringing a gun into school u mongo
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tadgee.

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597728

Tadgee wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

its different lol talking shit to people online and then bullying someone to bringing a gun into school u mongo

Never bully they will always shoot up the school at the end.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #597749

FIZZAY wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

Lol its called trolling bro, theres a difference, besides, you're not one to talk at all.
So calling someone fat online isn't the same as calling someone fat in real life. Yeah ok. He's also not saying he wasn't a troll. I meannn :derp:

Kid jumped in front of a train near my town yesterday because his nudes got leaked, but it's ONLINE right so why would he commit suicide :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Shark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #598576

XxmasterxX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

its different lol talking shit to people online and then bullying someone to bringing a gun into school u mongo

Or if you push someone to suicide because if they have nothing to lose they will hunt down the bully and make them pay!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #598585

FIZZAY wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

There's a huge difference between being a troll and being a bully. I've been bullied 7 years of my 16 years of being alive. People who get bullied can definitly tell the difference but 5 year olds wouldn't.

I think everyone here has their own limit of what they can take. For a server as example, do they cross your line? Simply just leave and don't make a fuss about it. problem solved.

Sorry if i didn't make sence at all lmao it's 1:26Am and i'm tired af lol pumped up fricks
  • ozi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Inspiration
  • Thanks received: 95
STEAM

Ex-TTT Moderator
Instagram

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #598589

Evilstewie. wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

Or if you push someone to suicide because if they have nothing to lose they will hunt down the bully and make them pay!

Yeah it's fucked up brov but the thing is that they make other people pay aswell.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #598594

XxmasterxX wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

Yeah it's fucked up brov but the thing is that they make other people pay aswell.
Yeah other people that could of stopped it but didn't.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #598598

lMichaell wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:
KapiJam wrote:
FIZZAY wrote:

Yeah other people that could of stopped it but didn't.

worst kind of people (next to people who play minecraft)
  • ozi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Inspiration
  • Thanks received: 95
STEAM

Ex-TTT Moderator
Instagram

A kid brought a real gun to school in my town 6 years 10 months ago #598713

I brought a tiny nerf gun to school and got suspended when I was 8 lol
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder