Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I Apologise to everyone + Resigning

I Appologise to everyone 6 years 11 months ago #546399

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Maybe you should read the thread some more. He specifically said he wasn't apologizing to them.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546400

DeathRazor213 wrote:
resigning after abusing shows you are not prepared for the consequences and you think of resigning as a way out of it, truth is it will only make the punishment worse, be prepared for a ban with a decent time i'd say.

Wow i expect more from you, out of all the shit i've seen here during the what, 2 years on and off i've been here, i've seen hundreds of people abuse and not a single time have i seen them get banned for it.

Or maybe you just shouldn't put words in a staff members mouth because if he does get banned i'm sure they'd speak to him first and find out the true reasons why he resigned?
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546402

good riddance
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by RubyTheSlump.

I Appologise to everyone 6 years 11 months ago #546403

Raeker wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Maybe you should read the thread some more. He specifically said he wasn't apologizing to them.

And after reading the thread 2 pages back i see you guys want him to say sorry for something he didn't even do, my bad i actually thought some people had a thought process before doing things but ok !
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546408

As other people have said, do not resign at this point. Wait until the meeting, and take what the Lead Team decide to give you. If you don't get demoted, and you don't want to be staff, THEN resign. The Lead Team will likely still vote on a demotion / official regardless (so you can't resign, wait until the meeting ends and then revoke to stop yourself losing your powers).

Everyone makes stupid mistakes sometimes. Those who learn from those mistakes are those who will succeed, those who do not are the fools.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia, Raeker

I Apologise to everyone 6 years 11 months ago #546420

Danielmark2356 wrote:
So you didn't just spectate lunas, you also spectated Jawson multiple times and scoped out their base first. In my opinion this was fully intentional just because you wanted to raid them. In addition to this i believe that you were guiding Hellforce through his attempted raid with them as you mentioned his name and TS to someone whilst spectating jawson whilst hell was raiding.

You do not deserve admin.
LMAO WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE WONKY.

Also, song name pls?
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546421

Kind of pathetic that you work a few weeks for a rank, putting a lot of time and effort, then you go and fuck that up by letting someone trash talk you to the point you have to abuse.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

I Appologise to everyone 6 years 11 months ago #546422

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Resigning once seen to be abusing powers and will most likely receive a punishment for will most likely result in a different punishment to be given out, as they are trying to LTAP(in simple terms) or in other explanation, Resigning to try and avoid a form of punishment, such as an Official or Demotion

If i'm not mistaken, someone did a sim thing with resining to avoid, but that just got ignored, and the punishments was given still
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546436

Nice attitude, it's like you're ever going to gain back your trust
"You can't be demoted if you resign" signature, the leadteam will like that.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546443

Marcooo wrote:
Nice attitude, it's like you're ever going to gain back your trust
"You can't be demoted if you resign" signature, the leadteam will like that.

Damn jokes, i feel you man sometimes i see peoples signatures and i'm just like "yeah, the leadteam would love that."
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546444

TheXnator wrote:
As other people have said, do not resign at this point. Wait until the meeting, and take what the Lead Team decide to give you. If you don't get demoted, and you don't want to be staff, THEN resign. The Lead Team will likely still vote on a demotion / official regardless (so you can't resign, wait until the meeting ends and then revoke to stop yourself losing your powers).

Everyone makes stupid mistakes sometimes. Those who learn from those mistakes are those who will succeed, those who do not are the fools.

Truly disgusting you're giving this sort of advice.
He has abused his powers in a way that's disrespectful to every single player in this server, because this could've happened to literally all of us. Just because you abused and then pretended to be sorry to keep your powers, doesn't mean he should do it. If he doesn't resign or get demoted, it's a slap in the face of not only Lunas but the playerbase. Because it shows admins that are not ready to be given powers, get away with it.
Lunas was lucky someone was spectating him, he could've lost everything.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546449

Archick wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

He has abused his powers in a way that's disrespectful to every single player in this server, because this could've happened to literally all of us. Just because you abused and then pretended to be sorry to keep your powers, doesn't mean he should do it. If he doesn't resign or get demoted, it's a slap in the face of not only Lunas but the playerbase. Because it shows admins that are not ready to be given powers, get away with it.

A murderer was planning to kill me yesterday, but he didn't do it. I should just charge him would murder anyways because he could've done it !
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546451

Archick wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

He can resign if he want to . A player is not hold against their will in this staff team they can go when they please.
Ofcourse we still vote on his demotion on saturday because of his actions.
I AM JUST GLAD i was there to stop him from destroying that entire base with his abuse.
Special thanks to pro scopes who saved that base from getting raided by getting me online on the server to do something about wonky
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546452

Archick wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Xnator isn't saying he'd get away with it, he's saying that Wonky shouldn't resign to avoid being punished... two entirely seperate things
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546453

Sonzy wrote:
A murderer was planning to kill me yesterday, but he didn't do it. I should just charge him would murder anyways because he could've done it !

He did abuse. He did not take the printers, but he did abuse his powers.
I bet that sounded smart in your head tho, next time perhaps.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Archick.

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546455

ParaMontana wrote:
I AM JUST GLAD i was there to stop him from destroying that entire base with his abuse.
Special thanks to pro scopes who saved that base from getting raided by getting me online on the server to do something about wonky

As a player, I thank both of you for this. It's incredible how this can happen, for some alleged provokation.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546463

Archick wrote:
Sonzy wrote:

The fact that you edited your post shows that you're a hypocrite, but okay u got me there !!!

He abused his powers but didn't seal the deal, he planned the murders but didn't execute them, next time perhaps.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546464

2 hours and this post have like 5 pages already lol.
  • Efraime
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 171

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546469

Damn.......

I thought better of you though :/
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

I Apologise to everyone + Resigning 6 years 11 months ago #546470

Sonzy wrote:
Archick wrote:
Sonzy wrote:

The fact that you edited your post shows that you're a hypocrite, but okay u got me there !!!

He abused his powers but didn't seal the deal, he planned the murders but didn't execute them, next time perhaps.
Your point makes zero sense. He abused, it doesnt matter if he succeeded or not.He did "execute" his plan but failed.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40