Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For the mods that do this kind of things...

For the mods that do this kind of things... 7 years 4 weeks ago #516205

Currently i've been coming back to zarp from long time ago (if someone even remembers me) and i like it so much it got better and better happy to see morgan back and good.But there is something i didn't quite like (no one probally cares but i do) It's not how many mods there are i actually like that it's what some of them do...
Now i am not going to point out name but i recently got warned 2 times and it was for no reason what so ever if they would actually listen.Now no offence to any mod out there i love you all but can you atleast listen to people's storyes or atleast like try to understand them before just walking around seeing a guy brake nlr and automaticly warn him without even listening to what he did or what happend.
Personaly for me what happend is someone killed me in spawn while i was doing something in the background and after that i respawned and wen't somewhere else for legit 10 to 15s when i come back i see a mod and the warn that says Broke rules:NLR or what ever so i was like hey why did you just warn me he says because you had NLR and i am like i am in spawn afk and you didn't even try to ask me why i am braking NLR.
So that happend there is the other story how i got warned for RDM same thing he wasen't even listening
Anyway i know there is going to be people screaming make an appeal nah i just made this discussion so mod's can atleast listen before their actions (some of them almost all of them are pefrect) so please if you do this stop.Thank you for reading
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It
  • Thanks received: 10
Login or register to post a reply.

For the mods that do this kind of things... 7 years 4 weeks ago #516243

You can appeal your warn if needed, Just go to the Appeal section.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Login or register to post a reply.

For the mods that do this kind of things... 7 years 3 weeks ago #516665

Please read everything thank you :)
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It
  • Thanks received: 10