Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: @Para

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511910

Anon_Gaming wrote:
I'm gonna give my explanation, because i personally have to agree with para.

If i was a TTT leadteam member, and i saw your name come up, i would instantly say no, why would i trust him with powers here, when in recent he was abusing on ssrp.

Personally, i don't trust you with any form of power at this given point.
this is what comes to mind

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by AceInsidious.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, DEADMONSTOR, el une spodermun, Roy Harper, Kris1

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511915

AceInsidious wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:

If i was a TTT leadteam member, and i saw your name come up, i would instantly say no, why would i trust him with powers here, when in recent he was abusing on ssrp.

• Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511916

TheXnator wrote:
Hey its Alex wrote:
what is this post going to achieve apart from starting drama?

The purpose of this is not to start drama, just to give my reasoning and opinions.

This is going to cause some form of drama. No need to take this to the forums to justify why you should apply still. You said you would be taking a break and such after the incident?
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511917

AceInsidious wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:

"maybe they won't noticed" man ace can i have some spelling lessons please ?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511919

Raifster123 wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:

You edited the image dude
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511928

AceInsidious wrote:
Raifster123 wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:

You edited the image dude

wait so you didnt send me this link? <17:48:26> "!-AceInsidious-!" pokes you: imgflip.com/i/1lrd5k which if i am not mistaken takes you to were? EXACTLY xD
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511935

To everyone that says "He isnt trusted with powers" Why didnt he get demoted then? Keep in mind Xnator is a SSRP Admin - TTT Admin - TS Staff.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511937

Xnator is an extraordinary member of the community. Its an over-reaction to say Xnator is a bad staff member based on 20 minutes of actions when he has put in countless hours to help the community. Should he have done it? No.
Does it define him as a person? No.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, Raeker

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511941

AA RFLeX wrote:
To everyone that says "He isnt trusted with powers" Why didnt he get demoted then? Keep in mind Xnator is a SSRP Admin - TTT Admin - TS Staff.

(And deathrun moderator <3)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511942

Someone move to drama hole plz it belongs there
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511952

So what you're saying is you should be trusted on ttt because you only abused on ssrp ? That's not how it works, if you abuse you're untrusted with powers fullstop.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511957

its just a miracle that you didnt get demoted on ssrp, dont know what kind of message the ssrp lead team wants to send to other staff members planning to abuse. i doubt that they want to send the message that abusing is ok in zarp and you still have a chance to get lead team position. But sadly that is what it looks like
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by el une spodermun.

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511971

_Max wrote:
Xnator is an extraordinary member of the community. Its an over-reaction to say Xnator is a bad staff member based on 20 minutes of actions when he has put in countless hours to help the community. Should he have done it? No.
That is how I see it as well. However, to immediately get accepted as Super Admin would be outrageous. Not just that, but applying for Super Admin on TTT also gives off this statement that Xnator doesn't actually care.

I'm not saying that he doesn't care, I'm just saying that it definitely does give off that statement and thus it is entirely understandable that people respond the way they do.

Though I still do think people are juding him too harshly for what he did. Like Max said, this single action does not define Xnator as a person and from what I know he is actually a great person.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511986

Raeker wrote:
_Max wrote:
That is how I see it as well. However, to immediately get accepted as Super Admin would be outrageous. Not just that, but applying for Super Admin on TTT also gives off this statement that Xnator doesn't actually care.

I'm not saying that he doesn't care, I'm just saying that it definitely does give off that statement and thus it is entirely understandable that people respond the way they do.

Though I still do think people are juding him too harshly for what he did. Like Max said, this single action does not define Xnator as a person and from what I know he is actually a great person.
Or maybe he wants to show that he can be trusted again? How would you feel having your personal information leaked on the forums for about 20 minutes free for everyone to see? You need to see it from Xnators Pov as well. 6 months of hard work wont be erased from our memory just because he did 1 mistake that had little to no impact at all. He didnt get demoted because what he did was not that big of a deal considering he could of frozen and raided the guy or even banned him off the server. Not to mention that the user didnt even compain.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511988

AA RFLeX wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Max wrote:

Or maybe he wants to show that he can be trusted again? How would you feel having your personal information leaked on the forums for about 20 minutes free for everyone to see? You need to see it from Xnators Pov as well. 6 months of hard work wont be erased from our memory just because he did 1 mistake that had little to no impact at all. He didnt get demoted because what he did was not that big of a deal considering he could of frozen and raided the guy or even banned him off the server. Not to mention that the user didnt even compain.

Did you read my post incorrectly? I actually agree with you, not disagree.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #511995

el une spodermun wrote:
its just a miracle that you didnt get demoted on ssrp, dont know what kind of message the ssrp lead team wants to send to other staff members planning to abuse. i doubt that they want to send the message that abusing is ok in zarp and you still have a chance to get lead team position. But sadly that is what it looks like

You evidently know nothing, the lead team will never want to convey the message that involves encouraging staff abuse, and we as a lead team aim to give staff members another chance within the community. Which is the center of our ethos. TheXnator is a brilliant staff member, who fell upon difficult times within the community, and received a lot of abuse. We want the staff members to receive another chance and improve within the community and improve upon what they have done and learn from their mistakes, not demote good staff.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by CaptinF1rework.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, TheXnator

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #512008

Why not give your opinion to Para directly? All you're doing here is giving yourself bad publicity.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #512009

.uzi wrote:
Why not give your opinion to Para directly? All you're doing here is giving yourself bad publicity.

I was planning on responding to him on Steam, but it was too long to fit into a Steam message, and a lot of people have similar thoughts, so I thought it would be a better idea to say it here, so that more people than just Para can see this if they have similar thoughts.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #512019

CaptinF1rework wrote:
el une spodermun wrote:

You evidently know nothing, the lead team will never want to convey the message that involves encouraging staff abuse, and we as a lead team aim to give staff members another chance within the community. Which is the center of our ethos. TheXnator is a brilliant staff member, who fell upon difficult times within the community, and received a lot of abuse. We want the staff members to receive another chance and improve within the community and improve upon what they have done and learn from their mistakes, not demote good staff.
Well what happend isnt exactly what good staff behavoir is, everybody makes misstakes but this was not a simpel misstake. IT was clear intentional Mass abuse and serveral server rules broken, serveral staff members have been demoted for less. I Am just suprised that this sort of behaviour is looked so lightly upon. If you like him then so be it, that doesn't mean that the consequences can Be avoided.
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by el une spodermun.

@Para 7 years 4 weeks ago #512021

.uzi wrote:

I requested that but he did not respect my wishes and instead decided to put it on the forums.
Instead of putting it on a pastebin.

I sadly have to write this reply on the forums now to prevent any drama from growing further.

@ people (( joining in on the hype))
Even though i strongly believe Xnator should not be given any more powers then admin as of right now .
I was a strong supporter of taking the powers away he abused that day and leave him with the Moderator commands.
We had an extremely long debate during the meetings over various topics which xnator was one of.
We have these debates to come to a decision that is not best for us but the best for the community
Xnator was given a official warning because that is what the end result was of a long debate.
I made peace with that result and so will all of you as well.
Because we do not sit here for hours and hours discussing these subjects for nothing.
We sit here and discuss that for the community.

I will not support Xnator on his road to get promoted for TTT super admin.
But nor will i stop him from getting promoted by objecting if he does happen to get it.
I am leaving the decision in the TTT lead teams hand
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun