Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: To all the Trump rioters and haters ...

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #430999

Thanks for making the US red with this thread!
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Login or register to post a reply.

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431000

Hillary wanted war with Russia and to forbid Air traffic in Syria, wich would mean that she wanted to forbid air collision with Syrian forces that were bombing isis.
Trump said that he will let Russia destroy isis which Hillary would not let happen
Im not saying that Trump will be the best President but a far better choice then Hillary, She would most definitely start ww3. At least Trump is smart with money and a great businessman and know how to help finding a solution to America's broken economy, which is America's main issue. Obama ruined America economy and Trump may be able to fix it
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431002

Miro wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
I never got why people hate Donald Trump so much, I mean - yes, he is probably not gonna be the best president, but out of all the other people who were running for it, he is the best choice.
Hillary would be so much worse than him, and most Trump haters only hate him because they think its cool, because they are socially affected.
However, I think Donald Trump might not be the best, but he isn't bad, and soon people will realize he is actually good.
But this is just my opinion, I don't think arguing would be needed over opinions.

i thought you'd like hillary since all she does is lick Israels ass

Basically Trump supports Israel more than Hillary, but the thing is I don't really care about what they say, I care about what kind of person they are.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dexter Morgan >
  • Thanks received: 2488
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by MsRevine.

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431005

El une Spodermun wrote:
Hillary wanted war with Russia and to forbid Air traffic in Syria, wich would mean that she wanted to forbid air collision with Syrian forces that were bombing isis.
Trump said that he will let Russia destroy isis which Hillary would not let happen
Im not saying that Trump will be the best President but a far better choice then Hillary, She would most definitely start ww3. At least Trump is smart with money and a great businessman and know how to help finding a solution to America's broken economy, which is America's main issue. Obama ruined America economy and Trump may be able to fix it

Fix it by getting rid of obama care lmao one problem solves another one opened
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431006

IShipRohulkAndLyra wrote:
because Muslims are a race
Just incase you're not convinced

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trum...7177e4b03260bf777e83
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431011

.uzi wrote:
IShipRohulkAndLyra wrote:
because Muslims are a race
Just incase you're not convinced

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trum...7177e4b03260bf777e83

Stop reading Huffington Post
thecivillibertarian.blogspot.se/2013/07/...huffington-post.html
07. It is impossible to have a constructive conversation on Huffpost. The readers just make up shit and post it. Very often, daily in fact, I would ask for proof for some of their more outlandish statements. That would shut them up 90% of the time. The other 10% of the posters would start some childish "fuck you match" wherein any chance of exchanging constructive information was lost.
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by el une spodermun.

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431013

El une Spodermun wrote:
07. It is impossible to have a constructive conversation on Huffpost. The readers just make up shit and post it. Very often, daily in fact, I would ask for proof for some of their more outlandish statements. That would shut them up 90% of the time. The other 10% of the posters would start some childish "fuck you match" wherein any chance of exchanging constructive information was lost.

I don't read it, was just the first source I found, journalism over here doesn't really care too much about what he said in rallies or debates. So forgive me for not knowing the opinions of those who read it and criticise it.

Nonetheless, he has pretty strange behavioural patterns to certain racial groups, like that time he said Mexico weren't "sending their best" people, that they're (paraphrasing here) bringing drugs, crime and they're rapists. While "some" are assumably good people.

He discriminates against Muslims because "25%" or whatever the 'accurate' statistic was were willing to commit violent actions and that means all of the Muslim people residing in America have to suffer?

He's definitely not the most politically correct person ever, nor does he really show a great understanding of cultural diversity.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .uzi.

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431017

He's definitely not the most politically correct person ever, nor does he really show a great understanding of cultural diversity.

Maybe people are just tired of political correctness. What used to be manners is now mandatory censorship.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431024

.uzi wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:

I don't read it, was just the first source I found, journalism over here doesn't really care too much about what he said in rallies or debates. So forgive me for not knowing the opinions of those who read it and criticise it.

Nonetheless, he has pretty strange behavioural patterns to certain racial groups, like that time he said Mexico weren't "sending their best" people, that they're (paraphrasing here) bringing drugs, crime and they're rapists. While "some" are assumably good people.

He discriminates against Muslims because "25%" or whatever the 'accurate' statistic was were willing to commit violent actions and that means all of the Muslim people residing in America have to suffer?

Watch the entire video
https://youtu.be/FJ3UcqZ8eyY?t=41s

Just look at the middle east currently.
Isis is killing muslims, christians and any sort of minority ethnicities and many militias have been founded to destroy isis, There are shite militias, kurdish militias and christian militias working alongside the iraqi and syrian government armies to destory isis. Meaning muslims and christians are working toghether to Destroy isis. Not all muslims are voilent, i have a muslim friend who is amazing and which ive been friends with since i was 6 and learnt to love. But even if only 25% are radicls it's still a big number, many isis militants have immigrated into western countries illegally by acting as refugees. Even now Sweden has the biggest number of sleeping isis terrorists in the country and so does America. When there is Illegal immigration A lot of unidentified people can enter the country which could have any background.

This is the worlds mayor issue today wich need to be focused on, at least Trump wants to control who enters America to make sure none are isis terrorists or anyone with a criminal bakground. Atleast Trump will allow Russia to help the Syrian goverment and Iraiqi goverment to destroy isis which Hillary was against, infact she wanted to forbid airspace in syria and Hillary would have triggerd ww3. But not Trump as he doesnt want act millitarly with other countires not to waste money
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by el une spodermun.

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431084

Donald is great, Let's make America great again!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431090

kristofferson wrote:
Just what we need on Zarp: Politics
Please refrain from posting such divisive topic
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is a discussion, and if It's held properly there is no reason for hatred. It's absurd that relationships and especially friendships break because of an opinion, but it's in no way the fault of the topic.

In my opinion, the whole thing is a mess. Trump is president, and he still gets a lot of shit from people (which is in some regards understandable.)I think now that he really needs the help of the whole country, to actually be a half-decent president, he doesn't need these hating people. He much more needs the support of every american, even though it wasn't your first choice.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431112

I completely agree with this video, he's not a racist, he's a nice man!
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431247

Aspect wrote:
Want wrote:
This is not needed.
-lock

This is an open forum why the hell would this not be needed? as a matter of fact you're not needed.

Woah chill aspect 'twas a joke.
  • Want
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • L4GY
  • Thanks received: 238

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #431249

Want wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Want wrote:
This is not needed.
-lock

This is an open forum why the hell would this not be needed? as a matter of fact you're not needed.

Woah chill aspect 'twas a joke.

'Twas great bait!
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

To all the Trump rioters and haters ... 7 years 5 months ago #433600

LEAVE DONALD TRUMP ALONE!!!!!
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder