Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has anyone here experienced with drugs?

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378381

Sally wrote:
Don't smoke you end up like me.

Preach it.
  • Lit_johnson
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lit Boiii - Ex Admin
  • Thanks received: 26
Login or register to post a reply.

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378382

Weed isn't healthy but it's exponentially better than cigarettes so I don't have any problems with it.
I also don't think that in small quantities it kills braincells, it prohibits your body producing more of them. It does help people with sleeping disorders and anxiety I've heard.
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lit_johnson

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378385

Ace wrote:
Sally wrote:

Sitting on a plank next to a horse statuette?
Only covered in a towel, indeed.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378390

Ace wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
I feel like its only Australia where you find people bringing in pot to school and coming in stoned

A dude in my class snorted Ritalin between classes lmao
Sally wrote:

Sitting on a plank next to a horse statuette?
One of my buddies once cam to school fried every day for the week lol
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378391

I know xMaster has loooooooool
  • Want
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • L4GY
  • Thanks received: 238

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378392

Guys you prob know this and your laughing but not smoke not alcohol is bot healthy not weed not any type of drugs i have never tryed it and never will try any of thoes so if your question is how is when your high answer dont be high
  • Grumpex
  • Junior Boarder
  • A Kid Thats It
  • Thanks received: 10

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378393

Shark wrote:
Weed isn't healthy but it's exponentially better than cigarettes so I don't have any problems with it.
I also don't think that in small quantities it kills braincells, it prohibits your body producing more of them. It does help people with sleeping disorders and anxiety I've heard.

I have heard about the last part too, that's why I am saying, If you're an adult, do whatever the fuck you want. This is your life. But like I said, when you're underage it can damage you, and if you smoke too much it can damage you aswell. It's certainly not "healthy" as some people say.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378402

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:

I have heard about the last part too, that's why I am saying, If you're an adult, do whatever the fuck you want. This is your life. But like I said, when you're underage it can damage you, and if you smoke too much it can damage you aswell. It's certainly not "healthy" as some people say.

Agreed, I feel like it consumes some people so much they have to justify the use a healthy because they've taken it past recreational and rely on it. One of my closest mates recently quit cigs but now he smokes weed almost everyday and it genuinely changes people.

- Lit
  • Lit_johnson
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lit Boiii - Ex Admin

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378404

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:

I'd rather still have my kids (I don't have kids) smoke weed than get hooked on meth, cocaine, heroine, ludes etc. .
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378411

I've never done drugs etc but I would highly recommend you don't try it

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378425

Shark wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:

I'd rather still have my kids (I don't have kids) smoke weed than get hooked on meth, cocaine, heroine, ludes etc. .

That's not what i said though, did I? Of course it's more harmless than cocaine, heroin and such. Still there's evidence that it damages kids/teenagers. So If i had a choice I would think differently. I'd rather have my kids smoking nothing, drinking nothing, injecting nothing until they're adults, after that I have no control over them.
Agreed, I feel like it consumes some people so much they have to justify the use a healthy because they've taken it past recreational and rely on it. One of my closest mates recently quit cigs but now he smokes weed almost everyday and it genuinely changes people.

Yeah, I feel like that's the case too. That's why I never judge anyone or have a different opinion on anyone that smokes weed.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378471

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:

That's not what i said though, did I? Of course it's more harmless than cocaine, heroin and such. Still there's evidence that it damages kids/teenagers. So If i had a choice I would think differently. I'd rather have my kids smoking nothing, drinking nothing, injecting nothing until they're adults, after that I have no control over them.

Yeah, I feel like that's the case too. That's why I never judge anyone or have a different opinion on anyone that smokes weed.

first of did you (Shark) seriously compare weed to cocaine :D

Also for weed to damage you, you have to smoke alooot.

A couple of quotes from doctors and researchers
The findings revealed that people who were chronic users of marijuana, which are those that had a physical dependence to the drug, before the age of 18 had a drop in IQ of 8 points by the age of 38.
the people who were shown to have a decline in IQ are significantly small – 38 out of 1000, or 3.8 percent. Second, these individuals were using significantly more marijuana (four days per week) than the average marijuana user.

Very rarely does it hurt your brain
While brain cancer is relatively rare, the thought alone is terrifying to many people. Luckily for people who consume cannabis, research from a team of Spanish scientists has shown that THC may actually shrink brain tumors.
Though marijuana is not often associated with increasing memory in consumers, research published in Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B has shown that cannabinoids contained within marijuana can actually help the brain restore damaged cells, which can mitigate the effects of conditions such as Huntington's disease, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378472

Ask the legend Red Powder :)
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1213

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378485

To answer your questions:

Yes, people can tell you're high and it doesn't even have to be a while for you to show that you're high. Not all people have the same experiences so I can't really tell you how people would notice you're high.

And you're going to smoke a lot for weed to change your behaviour and memory in long term, smoking every now and then it won't damage you permanently.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378505

I smoke weed to this day but It's honestly better than cigarettes, I wouldn't say I'm addicted and I don't see what I do that bad compared to people my age In England, It's just for fun and its a short term stress reliever, Plus I feel like I'm a better me when I'm high, I can get a hold of myself and express my emotions better, I only smoke when I'm with people I personally know and there is allays at least one person who doesn't have any. I feel like getting high is a break from reality where I can just chill with my friends and have a good time, For the first 3 times of smoking weed I actually struggled to get high until I took multiple hits from a homemade bong which made me super attached to smoking weed as you can feel the heat go through your body after every heat and its fucking amazing. I would recommend weed if you do it under the right amounts and with the right people around you.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378509

Miro wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Shark wrote:

first of did you (Shark) seriously compare weed to cocaine :D

The reason for it being compared to cocaine is because weed is a gateway drug (It leads to you onto different drugs) thats the main reason its Illegal in most parts around the world the solution to stop making it a gateway drug is to legalise it with the risks of other drugs taking up the place of "Harmless drugs" like weed was before... from then on its just a cycle of every drug being legalised and we don't want that.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378510

I'm feelin' sorry for the homies who be smoking wood.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378518

Don't do school, stay in drugs kids.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378520

RedPowder wrote:
I'm feelin' sorry for the homies who be smoking wood.

What a tune ahaha bit of that blueberry yum yum
  • Lit_johnson
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lit Boiii - Ex Admin

Has anyone here experienced with drugs? 7 years 9 months ago #378522

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Don't do school, stay in drugs kids, But when you grow up smoke all dat weed.

- RandomdudeDK 2k16
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127