Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Should Scottie Be Promoted?

Yup 5 41.7%
Nope 2 16.7%
Maybe so 1 8.3%
Perhaps No votes 0%
Melon 4 33.3%
Total number of voters: 4 ( ploopy95, Lethal92, Aediion, Bobai )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Forum and EVERYTHING promotion

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6747

This is for Scottie i know he left but i think it is time to give him his title back he responds to almost EVERY single topic and has resolved more conflicts than anyone else i have seen. He should be promoted to Moderator at LEAST he has helped pretty much everyone (as i said). He plays ALOT so i think he should be promoted so if you could leave feedback in the comment area thing THANKS because it is alot easier to help the community if you have some power.
Thanks for your consideration
~Turtle Leader :P
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!
Login or register to post a reply.

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6768

I think he should be promoted.
But I heard another player complaining about him. Not saying who so Scottie doesn't assassinate him.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6799

Scott, resigned in late January. Whilst agent was away he was still Global Admin, to keep peace. He, has now been demoted by Hero under Terms, i don't want to mention. If or so Scott was re-promoted, the admins would most likely have a meeting on this situation and you would realise.
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6807

Loggggy wrote:
Scott, resigned in late January. Whilst agent was away he was still Global Admin, to keep peace. He, has now been demoted by Hero under Terms, i don't want to mention. If or so Scott was re-promoted, the admins would most likely have a meeting on this situation and you would realise.
Oh.... :l i didn't realise that maybe this will speed up the process of that meeting perhaps?
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6809

We haven't planned a meeting, and too be honest i dought well have one.
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6816

Hey there Turtle Leader,

First of all, I'm exceptionally flattered by your suggestion and desire for me to be in the administrative team. It's nice to see some recognition for efforts put into the community, and I will continue doing so for the very players like you.

You may or may not have figured out my history within ZARP by now. A long tale of period in service as mod, administrator and even super admin and global head admin goes previous to it. I had some issues with the way things were going in the team and I felt that I couldn't change it at that point. This and huge amount of other issues I found trying to manage my staff led to the decision to leave on my own feet. I resigned and made clear I didn't want to discuss it but just play as regular. Unfortunately the amount of attention given to this, completely blew the entire thing out of proportion. I was perma-banned for a short while for not wanting to speak to Agent about my leave, and even thought of building my own community.

I do however enjoy ZARP and it didn't take long for me to start missing my friends on here. Thus the reason for me to return. I rate the chances of me getting into the admin team extremely slim, as even though I am friends with Agent: he doesn't in any way agree with me saying the staff at this point is becoming upset with all the abuse and distortions of staff quality that are taking place at this time.

He has the last word, and respectively I am at this point refusing to discuss staff matters with other admins that still up to this day approach me for questions, advice and opinions. This is just the lasting effect of doing my job better than was thought by some people in the team.

I left at good foot and happy to be on the servers again, but I will have to disappoint you by saying your wishes are very unrealistic at this point.

Peace out,

Scottie.
Loggggy wrote:

I've suggested this to Agent. The staff craves one moment in the week where they can ask for re-assurance they are doing well or advice even for doing things better. They need that 1/2 hours a week on skype to talk through their experiences and share their learning points.

I doubt Agent is going to take this up cause I got slaughtered for butting in with the staff once again. That's why I am no longer getting involved.
  • Scottie

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6905

I miss the days back when the utter annihilation of the greivers was at hand, and how there where ban request for Scottie where up 24/7. I cannot express how disappointed I was to hear that Scott left. I am glad that he is still a fan of ZARP and continues to be an active member of the community. However, I find it extremely unlikely that he will even come close to the position that he was previously in.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

Forum and EVERYTHING promotion 11 years 1 month ago #6941

Scottie wrote:
Hey there Turtle Leader,

First of all, I'm exceptionally flattered by your suggestion and desire for me to be in the administrative team. It's nice to see some recognition for efforts put into the community, and I will continue doing so for the very players like you.

You may or may not have figured out my history within ZARP by now. A long tale of period in service as mod, administrator and even super admin and global head admin goes previous to it. I had some issues with the way things were going in the team and I felt that I couldn't change it at that point. This and huge amount of other issues I found trying to manage my staff led to the decision to leave on my own feet. I resigned and made clear I didn't want to discuss it but just play as regular. Unfortunately the amount of attention given to this, completely blew the entire thing out of proportion. I was perma-banned for a short while for not wanting to speak to Agent about my leave, and even thought of building my own community.

I do however enjoy ZARP and it didn't take long for me to start missing my friends on here. Thus the reason for me to return. I rate the chances of me getting into the admin team extremely slim, as even though I am friends with Agent: he doesn't in any way agree with me saying the staff at this point is becoming upset with all the abuse and distortions of staff quality that are taking place at this time.

He has the last word, and respectively I am at this point refusing to discuss staff matters with other admins that still up to this day approach me for questions, advice and opinions. This is just the lasting effect of doing my job better than was thought by some people in the team.

I left at good foot and happy to be on the servers again, but I will have to disappoint you by saying your wishes are very unrealistic at this point.

Peace out,

Scottie.
Loggggy wrote:

I've suggested this to Agent. The staff craves one moment in the week where they can ask for re-assurance they are doing well or advice even for doing things better. They need that 1/2 hours a week on skype to talk through their experiences and share their learning points.

I doubt Agent is going to take this up cause I got slaughtered for butting in with the staff once again. That's why I am no longer getting involved.

I understand that everyone has their reasons for doing whatever it is that they do. And your efforts have obviously been noted, as seen by you posting 40-50 times a day. I'm a new admin and have been here maybe a little over a month and have only seen you try to help. The server does need you- Rather the community needs you. And I find it admirable that even despite your history with whatever happened, you've pretty much made it your mission to keep order. If not through bans, then through word of mouth, getting the word, the proof out. I agree, you deserve a spot on global staff. But you're doing so well as you are, maybe you don't need it to leave your mark. You already have.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47