stay safe bro :)
  • Derpmaster10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368622

Gmod Troller wrote:
I've spoken to Flex and he's agrees that he will stay. He had some reasons to why and he's just taking a day or to break.
seeking for attention
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368626

Muhammed Ali wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
I've spoken to Flex and he's agrees that he will stay. He had some reasons to why and he's just taking a day or to break.
seeking for attention
Who are you referring to.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368631

Is this another " GIVE ME ATTENTION " Thread?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368633

Gmod Troller wrote:
Muhammed Ali wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
seeking for attention
He's talking about flex
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368637

Gmod Troller wrote:
Muhammed Ali wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
seeking for attention
flex
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368639

Cya bud, try not to cry on the way out :)
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimeForPug, Marcooo

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368640

Jacob wrote:
No its not. I spoke to him and he said he is leaving because of the harassment he's receiving throughout the community about the false accusational ban he received for hacking, as it's always being seen as "he got a 3rd chance" when he wasn't cheating in the first place (Atleast thst we know of) which is really annoying and at this point makes him seem bad because of the words the lead team member used when unbanning him. At this point it's a extremely regular thing to see people say "flex got a third chance so why not give him another chance" or "you are only good with your hacks" The fact that some people can realize what's making a situation worse and calling it a cry for attention is pathetic. This can be locked as he's agreed to stay.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368678

Crazy how much of a liar you are Gmod.
There is proof of him wallhacking. Also, he is the most disrespectful person on the server, he legit disrespects everyone. I find it crazy how you turn things around, and make flex look like the victim.

He was saying in ooc that he was better than EVERYONE, but when I challenged him to a 1v1 in cs or gmod, he didn't wanna do it, because he did NOT have his cheat activated. Before Para banned Flex, he was 1 tapping everyone, while being extremely cocky, and after the ban, he doesn't hit any bullets at all. Pretty funny init?

The problem that I have, and a lot of other members of the Zarp community is hackers. They ruin all competition and all fun. Flex was caught hacking and given another chance, but he blew the chance by hacking again, unfortuneatly this was not detectable as he only used some sort of aim hacks, and not wall hacks, but everyone that played actively in the time period that Flex played in, would know how he snapped, and 1tapped everyone. He went from being the worst to being the best, in a matter of 2 days, but out of nowhere he lost his skills? How come?

Flex is a massive rulebreaker, I've made numerous amounts of F1's against him, where he has disrespected me in a sit, or said " I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED I WONT PLAY ANYWAYS BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTS SOON ".
when he wasn't cheating in the first place
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about, therefore you should be careful stating your opinion, especially when it's false. It will only make you look bad.
leaving because of the harassment he's receiving throughout the community about the false accusational ban he received for hacking
Once again, you speak nothing but lies, there is proof of this. Me and Flex made up at one point, we went into TS and apologized to eachother. But the very next fucking day, Flex is on the server trash talking in ooc, saying " rekt , im better than you..
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, Marcooo

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368680

I agree with Jabbe , I killed him during a raid and he started disrespecting me , false accusing me of breaking NLR when I was defibbed and even told me to kill myself. I can't believe your defending this guy Gmod Troller he is a blatant attention seeker and a terrible hacker.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marcooo

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368686

there are 2 things possible here
1: the infamous and very common "give me attention" thread

2: ur actualy leaving.

i also have 2 responses

for scenario 1:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

for scenario 2:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

The following user(s) said Thank You: nada, Miro

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368779

Gmod Troller wrote:
Jacob wrote:
No its not. I spoke to him and he said he is leaving because of the harassment he's receiving throughout the community about the false accusational ban he received for hacking, as it's always being seen as "he got a 3rd chance" when he wasn't cheating in the first place (Atleast thst we know of) which is really annoying and at this point makes him seem bad because of the words the lead team member used when unbanning him. At this point it's a extremely regular thing to see people say "flex got a third chance so why not give him another chance" or "you are only good with your hacks" The fact that some people can realize what's making a situation worse and calling it a cry for attention is pathetic. This can be locked as he's agreed to stay.

1. This is indeed another crying for attention post
2. He is easily the most toxic and annoying guy on all of zarp, of all time
3. We'll see another post like this when he gets his ass banned because of toxicity
4. He clearly isnt sorry and for sure isnt the victim here
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mario

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368794

I'm not saying he hasn't done wrong, in fact he does and I'm going to speak to him about improving. I just don't agree with others lashing out at him and harassing him to the point where he feels the need to leave. It took me 20 minutes to convince him to stay and hate will almost slays be thre even people like Red and Morgan get hate. 2 wrongs do not make something right, I just can't stand seeing people hate on people to the point of harassment you don't need to like him and if he's being toxic don't continuously pick fun or harass him. Harassment is against the TOU.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368800

Using the victim card again, are we Gmod troller?
Harrasing him? Wtf are you on about, this guy is more toxic than a league of legends player stuck in bronze 5 who thinks he deserves diamond because he gets unlucky teammates

Why do you bring Red and Morgan into this? Everyone gets hate, but there is a reason for all hate, if you get hate because you are a douchebag that tries to ruin everyone else's fun, then YES, you deserve to be harrased to the point where you wanna leave.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Jabbee.

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368806

The guy who despite me for no reason.. good luck with the future!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9547

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368813

Jacob wrote:
Harrasing him? Wtf are you on about, this guy is more toxic than a league of legends player stuck in bronze 5 who thinks he deserves diamond because he gets unlucky teammates

Why do you bring Red and Morgan into this? Everyone gets hate, but there is a reason for all hate, if you get hate because you are a douchebag that tries to ruin everyone else's fun, then YES, you deserve to be harrased to the point where you wanna leave.
Purposely harassing players and taking it to far will result in punishment. Stop constantly mentioning how "shit he is" without his cheats and just generally being a jerk. If he is being disrespectful he will receive the correct punishment but if you or anyone else continues punishment will be given.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368820

Gmod Troller wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Purposely harassing players and taking it to far will result in punishment. Stop constantly mentioning how "shit he is" without his cheats and just generally being a jerk. If he is being disrespectful he will receive the correct punishment but if you or anyone else continues punishment will be given.

WOW WOW LADIES keep my name out of this no body hates me besides haters :huh:
Anyways ya'll need to settle down let the man leave in peace and at the end of the day its his choice what he does and any decisions he makes.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368821

Purposely harassing players and taking it to far will result in punishment.

ok bro. seems legit.
Stop constantly mentioning how "shit he is" without his cheats and just generally being a jerk

Again you speak without knowing a single thing ; I mentioned it 1 time ingame, because it is true. He went from 1 tap master to no hit master, I found it funny, this was his response.

And what do you mean being a jerk? I'm one of the nicest guys around when I'm not raiding, I help new people etc, so again please stop talking shit when you have no clue what you're talking about.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368824

RedPowder wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Jacob wrote:

WOW WOW LADIES keep my name out of this no body hates me besides haters :huh:
Anyways ya'll need to settle down let the man leave in peace and at the end of the day its his choice what he does and any decisions he makes.

I agree, however when this Gmod Troller guy keeps talking bullshit, someone needs to put him in his place.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

Leaving the community! 7 years 9 months ago #368825

Jacob wrote:
Purposely harassing players and taking it to far will result in punishment.

ok bro. seems legit.
Stop constantly mentioning how "shit he is" without his cheats and just generally being a jerk

Again you speak without knowing a single thing ; I mentioned it 1 time ingame, because it is true. He went from 1 tap master to no hit master, I found it funny, this was his response.

And what do you mean being a jerk? I'm one of the nicest guys around when I'm not raiding, I help new people etc, so again please stop talking shit when you have no clue what you're talking about.
Im done arguing, it's not JUST you its a lot of your group of players and friends, along with some others. I've just heard it being you I didn't say I'd punish you without having proof or seeing it but if it happens from any others in game and it is getting irritating punishment will come. Final comment
@RedPowder you're a lady so it's k
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
The following user(s) said Thank You: freebandz
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32