Carry me gaben

Im 11 I dont think I can carry you but I am gaben so Im not 11. xD
*Doesn't understand reply* *Well kudos to you to*
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340599

Gmod Troller wrote:
Bigwhal wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Bigwhal wrote:
Entry's are closed we have got 5 players
Carry me gaben

hes doesnt understand csgo carrying.
Bigwhal ill carry you to gold nova
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340601

Ashur wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Bigwhal wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Bigwhal wrote:
Entry's are closed we have got 5 players
Carry me gaben

hes doesnt understand csgo carrying.
Bigwhal ill carry you to gold nova

Oh I understand csgo carrying but i didnt know what gmod troller was refrencing
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340608

fIZZAY wrote:
Wanna play my team?
ill play in your team babe :lol: :lol:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340637

Face us.

And if u want a decent player dont accept ashur.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340641

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Face us.

tbh wanted to face you guys but spoder accepted then no show :lol: :lol:

face me and friends first. :)
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340654

ExroOATZ wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Face us.

tbh wanted to face you guys but spoder accepted then no show :lol: :lol:

face me and friends first. :)

I have to talk to the team first since Spoderman didn't even do that yet. Hit me up and we will talk about it.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340666

Lol @ Memorez asking silvers for a game, when they pussy out of matches against my team every time lololololololol
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daiki Aomine

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340695

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Face us.

I feel like nova is worse than silver
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340727

I need a backround for my csgo team and it has to say obvert.
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340734

If you have over 1000 hours of CS:GO and you are anything less than MGE, you are a disgrace lol
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340743

fIZZAY wrote:
If you have over 1000 hours of CS:GO and you are anything less than MGE, you are a disgrace lol

Here I am with MGE and 500 hours :D
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340747

fIZZAY wrote:
Lol @ Memorez asking silvers for a game, when they pussy out of matches against my team every time lololololololol

you're doing the same thing u pleb.

We have better things to do than to face the team full of disrespectful idiots that have nothing else to do than to hold grudges, case closed, if you can't be a respectful opponent then you can forget that. Same @Sonzy. Waiting for the TS staff to go away and then try to bash us is the behaviour of a fucking 12 year old.

All you have been doing (most of you guys) is to push us away from you, then please don't expect us to do anything, we are here to have fun, if you can't take that, fuck off.

I am terribly sorry if my teammates have done anything to you guys, but I have nothing to do with it. And I can't understand the hate towards us, just because we are worse than some people. We're not going to give up, so fuck off.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by TheAp4ch3.

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340783

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
fIZZAY wrote:

We have better things to do than to face the team full of disrespectful idiots that have nothing else to do than to hold grudges, case closed, if you can't be a respectful opponent then you can forget that. Same @Sonzy. Waiting for the TS staff to go away and then try to bash us is the behaviour of a fucking 12 year old.

All you have been doing (most of you guys) is to push us away from you, then please don't expect us to do anything, we are here to have fun, if you can't take that, fuck off.

I am terribly sorry if my teammates have done anything to you guys, but I have nothing to do with it. And I can't understand the hate towards us, just because we are worse than some people. We're not going to give up, so fuck off.

MemorEz is pretty trash, no joke.

no hate to you btw, its just spoder and seppe.
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by FUZZY.

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340785

abc wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
fIZZAY wrote:

Just because you have a grudge on them doesn't mean that you should insult the whole team, that's bs. I know how they're acting sometimes but the main thing for me is that they're taking this stuff pretty serious, are good in CS and are passionate, I know they can be dicks but as you can see, so can you, Fizzay and everyone else that's trying to insult the team.

I don't want to harm anyone in this community, I am not the guy trolling and still it looks like I get most of the hate. If you want us to face you, it will be a friendly game, we're not playing against some immature assholes that act like they're still in pre-school, same goes with your behavior.

Also, we have played multiple games with you, I never insulted you in any way, nor did we have beef. And if you really based your opinion solely about skill then I can say that you're not the best player either, and I can back up my statement with demos.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340795

abc wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
fIZZAY wrote:

To sum up, this is why no one likes MemorEz

Says there good < overstates there ranks way too much < brags on the forums < leaves every fight they pick < wont play against anyone else < still says they beat everyone else < wont even play me and a couple of friends in a game.
If your gonna make a team make sure your ego isnt really high otherwise this will happen :lol:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340796

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
fIZZAY wrote:

I'm pretty sure you told Fizzay it would of been a waste of your time playing us because of the rank difference
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340797

Plankton wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
fIZZAY wrote:

I'm pretty sure you told Fizzay it would of been a waste of your time playing us because of the rank difference
what a surprise lmao :lol:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340814

hmm ill join but i am not all ways empty Rank ; DMG is my main and other account MG2
add me on steam

This is main DMG :
steamcommunity.com/id/ProHaxGG/
This is Sec MG2 :
steamcommunity.com/id/prohaxl/
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

CS:GO Team help. 7 years 10 months ago #340856

Plankton wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
fIZZAY wrote:

We know that we're going to get rekt by you guys, but the bigger problem is that you're going to troll us with it and trash talk us for the rest of our lives, that's why we want a "friendly match".
To sum up, this is why no one likes MemorEz

Says there good < overstates there ranks way too much < brags on the forums < leaves every fight they pick < wont play against anyone else < still says they beat everyone else < wont even play me and a couple of friends in a game.
If your gonna make a team make sure your ego isnt really high otherwise this will happen :lol:

We WANT to be good in the future, If it came out any other way i apologize, also what other teammates do is not my problem (obviously I probably know who "picked a fight" with you) but there's 3 owners that have to decide. And that person that always tries to "pick a fight" always somehow forgets that, but we will remind him soon enough. We never said we were like globals, so let's clear that up. We are still learning. Dunno what you mean by "overstating the rank" but okay. I (for one) never really "bragged" on the forums, again if it came out that way i apologize. Maybe you thought so because of the fragmovies and the "funny moments" thing, but like I said numerous of times it's all about fun, and we've been having fun in cs for such a long time now.

Again, If it seemed like I was "arrogant" I apologize, never really was my intention.

I do admit though, sometimes we are really big trolls, but who doesn't do that. Also a little bit of trash talk is always funny.
I will be trying to make things right wherever i think we fucked up. I will make things gud again #promise.

Now that was my last reply to this thread. Npnp to mah boi BigWhal for "bumping" his thread with our comments btw :P <3
If you need any help building your clan I can help you with it and I am sure many others can aswell.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf