• Jake_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ✪SSRP Admin✪ ✪Murder Moderator✪
  • Thanks received: 20
Login or register to post a reply.

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338593

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Why are you asking this on a community full of keyboard warrior 13 year olds?
Like you're gonna get good advice, Just fucking go out with her....

Best post of the day.
seriusly if you like her ask her out specialy if you know she wants to ask you out
  • BigQuattro
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft Moderator, Ex-SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 40

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338596

Guys, let's stop arguing before somebody gets banned. If you don't have anything constructive to the main topic, don't post it please.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338618

Ladies ladies you're all ugly. Let's just stop
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338620

Gmod Troller wrote:
What you talking aboot ey
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338624

grab the popcorn
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338643

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Miro wrote:
hit it then quit it
Shit dude why did you say that now everyone with morals who've done nothign wrong are gonna be down your throat telling you how much of a bad person you are :sick: :sick: :lol: :lol:

You really are a bad person arnt you?

Do you act like this irl?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338647

If you like her say yes, make sure your ready for a relationship tho
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338664

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Miro wrote:
hit it then quit it
Shit dude why did you say that now everyone with morals who've done nothign wrong are gonna be down your throat telling you how much of a bad person you are :sick: :sick: :lol: :lol:

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338665

RedPowder wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Miro wrote:
hit it then quit it

I know how I got banned and it wasn't by annoying people (unintentionally) with things I say :dry: :dry:
Still though you made me laugh I did say if anyone wants to keep arguing with me just to bring it on steam
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Lewis_is_java.

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338671

Lewis_is_java wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Miro wrote:
hit it then quit it

I know how I got banned and it wasn't by annoying people (unintentionally) with things I say :dry: :dry:
Still though you made me laugh I did say if anyone wants to keep arguing with me just to bring it on steam

now your going out of your way to piss off people and act like an arse for a "joke" god i will throw a party when you get recmed
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338675

Lewis_is_java wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Miro wrote:
hit it then quit it

Well I made light of this situation but let me be serious with you for a second if I ever see another thread and is cause due to your lack of respect I will community ban you again. You have missed a lot since you have been gone and now we re cm ban people hours, days or even weeks later if they still haven't grasped what's right and wrong.

It's over now go find another thread to be productive on.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338679

Slapy47 wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
What you talking aboot ey
Go be with your waifu ey?
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338680

now your going out of your way to piss off people and act like an arse for a "joke" god i will throw a party when you get recmed
Never going to happen because I'm a good boy.
Well I made light of this situation but let me be serious with you for a second if I ever see another thread and is cause due to your lack of respect I will community ban you again. You have missed a lot since you have been gone and now we re cm ban people hours, days or even weeks later if they still haven't grasped what's right and wrong.

It's over now go find another thread to be productive on.
Will do. I've seen codcomedy get banned within 24 hours of being unbanned.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338681

Lock inc? Unless Sam needs more ZARP life advice I think a lock is needed ...incase anyone has an idea to cause another shitsorm 2.0
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338682

You guys manage to turn any thread into a fucking shit tip, congratulations for being the most dramatic killjoys on the internet.

Now, advice:

I've been in relationships with obsession on each end of the relationship, I've been obsessed over a girl and I've had it back and what I can say is that obsession never works out for either of the pair. She'll end up being over-clingy, annoying, frustrating and overall just a pain in the ass if she's very obsessive over you. Don't fuck and chuck, although I'm not sure of your age, if you're 13 or younger you're unlikely to do this anyways but the point is don't be a little fuckboy, if you're into the obsessive stuff then sure, go out with her just prepare for the four consequences I previously listed.

Here's a section of an article I found that pretty much perfectly describes this.
What do I mean by love and fixation?

Well, when you love someone, it is pretty effortless.  It is true and pure – you don’t need them to be any certain way. Heck, you don’t even need them to be your boyfriend or lover. You just simply enjoy them as a person and you’re happy with them just being who they are. You don’t need to possess them.  You don’t need a title from them. You just love having them in your life and they love being in yours, whether it’s as friends, as lovers, or as life partners.

Again, I have to emphasize that it’s effortless and characterized by you just simply enjoying each other. You really “get” each other. You laugh together.  You don’t need them, but rather, you just enjoy them.

That’s love. That’s compatibility.

Fixation, on the other hand, does not feel pleasant. It does not feel good, but it does feel very urgent, very important, and very stressful.

When you’re fixated on someone, it feels more like you’re suffocating. It feels like you need them… like you must have them treat you a certain way, give you a certain relationship title, or somehow prove their commitment to you. You feel like until you have this, you are not OK and will not be OK.

When you’re fixated on someone, your relationship ceases to be about enjoyment and effortlessness. Instead, it is more like you are gasping for air, desperately hoping they’ll give you whatever it is you think you need from them.

Granted, even good relationships have a little bit of fixation mixed in with them (I must emphasize a little bit), but it is only during very occasional occurrences like arguments or when one or both partners are stressed.  In general, though, compatible people have very little, if any, fixation in their relationships…

People who have good relationships observe how they themselves feel in a relationship with another person (whether it’s a lover, a friend or a co-worker).  They observe if their connection to the other person feels like love (good) or obsession (bad).

If it feels like obsession, they drop it like it’s hot.

The point of this is mostly focused on the last few paragraphs, if she's obsessed (fixated in this context) then it's more like she doesn't love you but treats you like a drug and needs you, the relationship's not gonna be very fun and more one sided - her side in this situation.

Source for the article
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338690

Stratiic wrote:
You guys manage to turn any thread into a fucking shit tip, congratulations for being the most dramatic killjoys on the internet.

Now, advice:

I've been in relationships with obsession on each end of the relationship, I've been obsessed over a girl and I've had it back and what I can say is that obsession never works out for either of the pair. She'll end up being over-clingy, annoying, frustrating and overall just a pain in the ass if she's very obsessive over you. Don't fuck and chuck, although I'm not sure of your age, if you're 13 or younger you're unlikely to do this anyways but the point is don't be a little fuckboy, if you're into the obsessive stuff then sure, go out with her just prepare for the four consequences I previously listed.

Here's a section of an article I found that pretty much perfectly describes this.
What do I mean by love and fixation?

Well, when you love someone, it is pretty effortless.  It is true and pure – you don’t need them to be any certain way. Heck, you don’t even need them to be your boyfriend or lover. You just simply enjoy them as a person and you’re happy with them just being who they are. You don’t need to possess them.  You don’t need a title from them. You just love having them in your life and they love being in yours, whether it’s as friends, as lovers, or as life partners.

Again, I have to emphasize that it’s effortless and characterized by you just simply enjoying each other. You really “get” each other. You laugh together.  You don’t need them, but rather, you just enjoy them.

That’s love. That’s compatibility.

Fixation, on the other hand, does not feel pleasant. It does not feel good, but it does feel very urgent, very important, and very stressful.

When you’re fixated on someone, it feels more like you’re suffocating. It feels like you need them… like you must have them treat you a certain way, give you a certain relationship title, or somehow prove their commitment to you. You feel like until you have this, you are not OK and will not be OK.

When you’re fixated on someone, your relationship ceases to be about enjoyment and effortlessness. Instead, it is more like you are gasping for air, desperately hoping they’ll give you whatever it is you think you need from them.

Granted, even good relationships have a little bit of fixation mixed in with them (I must emphasize a little bit), but it is only during very occasional occurrences like arguments or when one or both partners are stressed.  In general, though, compatible people have very little, if any, fixation in their relationships…

People who have good relationships observe how they themselves feel in a relationship with another person (whether it’s a lover, a friend or a co-worker).  They observe if their connection to the other person feels like love (good) or obsession (bad).

If it feels like obsession, they drop it like it’s hot.

The point of this is mostly focused on the last few paragraphs, if she's obsessed (fixated in this context) then it's more like she doesn't love you but treats you like a drug and needs you, the relationship's not gonna be very fun and more one sided - her side in this situation.

Source for the article
Good advice *tips hat* M'lad
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338711

ask her if she wants to see all your pokemon cards
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: nada

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338712

Say yes, it doesn't harm to go on a date with her. Maybe you'll like her, maybe you wont. You wont know unless you go out with her.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: nada

WTF do I do? 7 years 10 months ago #338716

ask if she watches naruto
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder