Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So, since when did we punish people because Steam?

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337645

Stratiic wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
And about you're previous post just now, if your "gripe" beaver is going to tell people to kill themselves, then he should consider when and where to place it, as i am pretty sure telling that to anyone in this community that is lead team on any server will just land you in a situation like his.

I don't like being categorized with the rest of the lead teams, sure you can call me lead team but I think you'll find that my attitude is drastically different to any other lead team member. As Exro said, you could say anything to me outside of the community and I will not punish you in ZARP, do you know why? because I think it's hilarious, and I prefer to argue with them or something because I'm a cunt, same goes for inside of ZARP, if you disrespect me or something I'll either give it back in or out of the server - something I should probably change but that's not the point.

My point is - not all lead team members follow the same corrupt stereotype, I don't follow the stereotype in my opinion and if you think I'm corrupt, so be it, add me on steam we'll have a chat ;)
This exactly.
This person right here is why I didn't mention the lead team.
I can't even remember what I've said to him, but all I know is that it was really fucked up.
He hardly even reacted.
Stratiic's just a lad.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Login or register to post a reply.

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337647

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, stratiic, SorIe

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337662

constructive posts wrote:
this is going to get removed.

Why don't you stop being so butthurt and order some cream -_-
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337664

Eh, probably.
Didn't mean to start a flame war, and if I did, this is one of the tamest flame wars I've seen in a looong time.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337668

notWalrus wrote:

Why don't you stop being so butthurt and order some cream -_-
And some ice for that burn ;)
  • MINI NINJA
  • Senior Boarder
  • #clarky for user
  • Thanks received: 58

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337689

At the end of the day, Its Chutes Server he can CM ban anyone he wants and there is nothing any uf of could possibly do about it, And its not like The CM banned people can't Email Chute ( and Other Owner's ) with a reason as to why they think they should be unbanned or showing they are sorry ETC.
  • Steam
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Looking for dem Dank memez
  • Thanks received: 75

Need me for anything add me on Steam

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337739

ExroOATS wrote:
Fennster4 wrote:
Hugh won't get banned for having an argument over steam. You'll get banned for being rude, disrespectful, racist, among other things. People need to learn to be more respectful towards each other. The only reason they know that these people exist is because of Zarp.

Every situation is different.

Oh wow look at this:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...s-ban-request#284037
Its only a policy that we recently decide to change. If people are gonna act in such disgusting and horrible way towards any member of the community, then that is someone we don't want anywhere near the ZARP Community and they will be in most cases Community Banned. All the more we can do to make sure the Community is a safe and fun place for all members.

I'm also really disappointed in the actions of a few who are trying to create unneeded drama, despite basically everyone else attempt to discuss their concerns in a very civil way.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Tettra, Legendary Soldier

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337740

EMP wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Fennster4 wrote:
Hugh won't get banned for having an argument over steam. You'll get banned for being rude, disrespectful, racist, among other things. People need to learn to be more respectful towards each other. The only reason they know that these people exist is because of Zarp.

Oh wow look at this:

Its only a policy that we recently decide to change. If people are gonna act in such disgusting and horrible way towards any member of the community, then that is someone we don't want anywhere near the ZARP Community and they will be in most cases Community Banned. All the more we can do to make sure the Community is a safe and fun place for all members.

thank you :)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337757

ExroOATS wrote:
Fennster4 wrote:

Oh wow look at this:

Take a look at the dates here buddy.

Nade's Ban Request Post (Three Months Four Days Ago) [ Click to expand ]

vs.

Ethos Update (Two Months Three Weeks Ago) [ Click to expand ]

The policy on these things changed with the Ethos Update, we want Zarp to be as safe and friendly towards everybody. We went from not punishing for disrespect/harassment via third party mediums, to starting to crack down on it.

I didn't even remember about that whole fiasco tbh, and let's keep it that way.

JokerMan^_^ wrote:
You fucked up Fenn

I've been here long enough to know when I should put my input where needed or when to keep my mouth shut.
Refer to my response to Exro, it's pretty much the same thing as what I would say to you.

I mean; nice try on trying to call me out guys, but times change. You have to learn to adapt when these things change.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337779

When someone's a constant problem such as your self "meme machine" you will be treated different and there comes a time when we get tired of dealing with the same old bullshit. Yourself as had many chances and will try to find any way around the rules to harass or hate someone such as steam chat so we will take action because we don't want someone so negative in the community. This is been one of the best posts you have made but look what it's about.... Defending rule breakers. LoL ( yes I did call you out and it's not anything anyone didn't know about you always being a problem )

TBH, The majority of the people that this is a surprise to are also mass rule breakers.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by RedPowder.

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337780

We treat cases like this in a case by case basis because if you have a long line and history of harassment and disrespect pointed towards a certain person , this is related to in-game but you specifically try to tell them this over steam so you wouldn't be punished in-game then yes steam will count because constant attacks towards certain members are not tolerated
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337781

Fennster4 wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Fennster4 wrote:

Oh wow look at this:

Take a look at the dates here buddy.

Nade's Ban Request Post (Three Months Four Days Ago) [ Click to expand ]

vs.

Ethos Update (Two Months Three Weeks Ago) [ Click to expand ]

The policy on these things changed with the Ethos Update, we want Zarp to be as safe and friendly towards everybody. We went from not punishing for disrespect/harassment via third party mediums, to starting to crack down on it.

I didn't even remember about that whole fiasco tbh, and let's keep it that way.

JokerMan^_^ wrote:
You fucked up Fenn

I've been here long enough to know when I should put my input where needed or when to keep my mouth shut.
Refer to my response to Exro, it's pretty much the same thing as what I would say to you.

I mean; nice try on trying to call me out guys, but times change. You have to learn to adapt when these things change.
So you yourself believe that you cant ban someone for saying smth over steam but you would follow the rule even if its wrong.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337791

As an ex-admin I have seen verbal abuse and had it directed at me on zarp servers and on steam.
I would not have punished someone for something they say that may be racist or hateful about me or someone else if they said it on steam but I would have if in game.
What I am trying to say is you have a freedom of speech as such on zarp but you need to abide by the rules like no racism but steam does not enforce rules like that in steam chats and you are allowed to do it without a punishment of steam so why should you from zarp.
I once had a joke come in my head it was not suitible for DR so I steam messaged the guy and he luaghed in DR so should I have been punished?
I see what people mean by if it leaks into the server they should deal with it but you should only punish people for what they do on the server. If people had an argument on steam and they brought it to a server and broke rules in the server punish them for that like if someone said to yuo on steam *EXAMPLE DO NOT GET OFFENDED* "I will join the kk* and butcher your bla** ass" and then on the server they said to the same person "you fuc* go drink bleach" they should not be punished for racism only disrespect.

I see I am repeating myself now so there is my opinion
  • DamondOrSteel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 55

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337809

RedPowder wrote:
When someone's a constant problem such as your self "meme machine" you will be treated different and there comes a time when we get tired of dealing with the same old bullshit. Yourself as had many chances and will try to find any way around the rules to harass or hate someone such as steam chat so we will take action because we don't want someone so negative in the community. This is been one of the best posts you have made but look what it's about.... Defending rule breakers. LoL ( yes I did call you out and it's not anything anyone didn't know about you always being a problem )

TBH, The majority of the people that this is a surprise to are also mass rule breakers.
Hey, I don't mean to be a problem. I'm sorry if I am, and I'll try to improve. But I have NOT ONCE harassed anyone over Steam and I do not intend on harassing anyone in the near future.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337859

I love how every "friend" of his tries to act like Beaver is such a nice server on the server, and that it's unfair that he got banned on steam.

He was the biggest troll, he was racist and played a racist song on TS without anyones permission and he didn't JUST say "kys" or something, he actually gave a guide on how to do it, which is the most fucked up thing.

I was actually shocked when i saw that so many people joined his idiotic "fan club".

TL;DR: ZARP tries to actually be careful with bans in general, they always try to help someone improve and actually give only small punishments. But you guys have to realize you can't turn trash into gold.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337861

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
I love how every "friend" of his tries to act like Beaver is such a nice server on the server, and that it's unfair that he got banned on steam.

He was the biggest troll, he was racist and played a racist song on TS without anyones permission and he didn't JUST say "kys" or something, he actually gave a guide on how to do it, which is the most fucked up thing.

I was actually shocked when i saw that so many people joined his idiotic "fan club".

TL;DR: ZARP tries to actually be careful with bans in general, they always try to help someone improve and actually give only small punishments. But you guys have to realize you can't turn trash into gold.

Thank you, your seeing the same thing I am then... It's great because the small group of people who want to be "Memes" are the ones that are getting banned and then mad about it. I can't even tell you how many times some of them have been CM banned and then they have made a stupid email claiming they have changed or how sorry they're. 'Omg I really love this community I've been crying for two days while I was banned' I just want to come back I promise I have changed'... Its so ridiculous. Well I have stopped caring about them being banned and I hope they keep pissing EMP off enough and he bans em all to be honest. The group of people( No need to mention names we all know who they are ) if you look at all their major posts you will see every thread started from them is about something that isn't going their way or something that they don't like and NOT ONE post is constructive or helpful to the community.

Here is how good of a member he was: Just what we need in this community. ( All Public Reasons )
1.Community Banned(Bullying will not be tolerated in any form on ZARP)
2.TOU + Non Constructive Posts
3.TOU / Causing Drama
4.TOU
5.Community banned
6.Trolling/Rude, needs to take a break. Come back with a respectful attitude or next time you won't be returning. Community Banned
7.Inappropriate / Offensive comments
8.Trolling / Offensive comments on apps
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by RedPowder.

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337862

EMP wrote:

I'm also really disappointed in the actions of a few who are trying to create unneeded drama, despite basically everyone else attempt to discuss their concerns in a very civil way.

Well I'm glad this has been changed, shame it wasn't sooner.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337866

It honestly just depends on what was said. If it had to do with a situation among one of the servers then it's punishable. If it has nothing to do with the servers then it isn't as any means punishable from the ZARP servers unless an owner thinks it's a valid reason to keep them away from ZARP servers.
In all means it's a gray area and I assume after this it will be eventually discussed and cleared up on what is punishable etc.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337879

I remember a lot of stuff to dow ith steam never got banned, I banned someone from zarp due to steam it was disgusting what the person said but I got told nope not allowed as it was nothing to do with ZARP :/ but that was before they changed stuff up until now
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by TiGzTeR.

So, since when did we punish people because Steam? 7 years 10 months ago #337887

People should be punished for their actions on any platform, people don't change from one platform to another it's the same person doesn't matter if he acts differently here from there.What's stopping them from doing the same in our community?
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40