Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Really?

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332517

Unlucky buddy, hopefully they go back up in-price soon!
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332524

ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
what about the poor fuckers that saved stuff from the rare case? HUH? or the people that paid on halloween for them and was saving them?!?!

all the servers are now is so the owners make money, I would like to see a reason for people to disagree with me

Agreed this was stupid, if they don't have any more weapons to add then add nothing. Could not agree with you more considering i bought 40 booster packs this xmas (20 + double offer)

Feels like they're just trying to earn money before this server shuts down. I don't wanna be that negative asshole that everyone disslikes but things like this takes more than gives. I had offers of 60m+ for a hand cannon (probably worth 15m now). I was convinced when they said it would become extremley rare it wouldn't be released again, i was wrong.

Considering how rare it was before more people will save them for now and it will lose alot of value in the long run.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332551

Aspect wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
what about the poor fuckers that saved stuff from the rare case? HUH? or the people that paid on halloween for them and was saving them?!?!

all the servers are now is so the owners make money, I would like to see a reason for people to disagree with me

Agreed this was stupid, if they don't have any more weapons to add then add nothing. Could not agree with you more considering i bought 40 booster packs this xmas (20 + double offer)

Feels like they're just trying to earn money before this server shuts down. I don't wanna be that negative asshole that everyone disslikes but things like this takes more than gives. I had offers of 60m+ for a hand cannon (probably worth 15m now). I was convinced when they said it would become extremley rare it wouldn't be released again, i was wrong.

Considering how rare it was before more people will save them for now and it will lose alot of value in the long run.

its a shame bud, i quit along time ago after it all turned into shit, theres no skill anymore in basing or raiding theres no need to base or raid anymore everyone has everything from real money, but what happens when theres nothing more to add or people stop buying? servers go and booster packs bought are useless... i really hate to say it but its true, zarp is dying.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Indiana Jones.

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332586

ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
Aspect wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:

its a shame bud, i quit along time ago after it all turned into shit, theres no skill anymore in basing or raiding theres no need to base or raid anymore everyone has everything from real money, but what happens when theres nothing more to add or people stop buying? servers go and booster packs bought are useless... i really hate to say it but its true, zarp is dying.

You get 10k gems for 1 booster pack. I got 750k gems for AFK mining for 1 day. ONE DAY, with no effort put in except setting up the autoclicker.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332610

Aspect wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
Aspect wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:

You get 10k gems for 1 booster pack. I got 750k gems for AFK mining for 1 day. ONE DAY, with no effort put in except setting up the autoclicker.

Gems are one thing, items are another.

What the owners should do is make a paywalled old school server.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332680

Its what happens when you asume the price will stay the same ;) Its just like all the people who "asume" gems will allways be as valuable. :P
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332687

Exrobite wrote:
Remember to spend $100 on booster packs so u can get more to save! :D

There will be probably 2x on boosterpacks again so they get more money
  • Helari
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One Step Ahead Of The Game
  • Thanks received: 37

Really? 7 years 11 months ago #332690