• Page:

TOPIC: ???

??? 8 years 1 week ago #308450

iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
SexKitten wrote:
iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
Stratiic wrote:
iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
There is absolutely no point making this thread.

And there's no point in saying the same thing a bunch of other people have already said.

I can comment what ever I want, your meant to be setting an example not starting arguments.

There some wild actusations (fuckspeeling) to be throwing at a global moderator

I'm not starting anything, I'm just saying there was no need for that comment. Stratiic is normally a nice guy to talk to so I don't see why he was firing things at me.

All i think stratiic ment was that thats what the post is about e.g a post that is about someone reaching 5 posts on the forums and there is about 20 congrats on the thing like same with this he is talking about it and all you see is " unessaserri post " (spelling what can ye do) " this post is a waste of time " its just people farming as much as they can like ive used the fourms for like 8 months now but i only post on something that i can make a good point on or make a joke or something i dont start posting a million congrats on everything
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60
The topic has been locked.

??? 8 years 1 week ago #308452

Many people don't put any thought what so ever into their congrats posts, me included. I swear you could just C+P them onto every post. This also applies to selling posts, which one could argue are spammed by un needed posts saying "good luck," potentially smothering valid responses.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

??? 8 years 1 week ago #308508

iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
SexKitten wrote:
iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
Stratiic wrote:
iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
There is absolutely no point making this thread.

And there's no point in saying the same thing a bunch of other people have already said.

I can comment what ever I want, your meant to be setting an example not starting arguments.

There some wild actusations (fuckspeeling) to be throwing at a global moderator

I'm not starting anything, I'm just saying there was no need for that comment. Stratiic is normally a nice guy to talk to so I don't see why he was firing things at me.

Firing things at you? Absolute crap. I'm just saying that what you posted was useless, and you were being a hypocrite in saying that OP's post was useless when it was obvious that posting the same thing that others have blatantly posted previously is useless in itself.
iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
not starting arguments.

And also, you're saying to me that I'm trying to start an argument, you're obviously the one who's trying to start an argument if you're even bringing it up in the first place because I have no intention of starting an argument.

iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
your meant to be setting an example not starting arguments.
I think I'm setting a very acceptable example in telling you that you're a hypocrite and you in your post - posted something unconstructive as well. If I was trying to start an argument, you'd definitely know about it because I'd be throwing false accusations around like you did.

iiTzJaMiE-- wrote:
I can comment what ever I want
Yeah keep telling your self that, you'll be on a straight road leading into the ban list.

x_TaGzTeR_x wrote:
There's just no point puting that as it's going to cause beef Stratiic...
I had no intention of causing beef, I had the intention of correcting someone and telling them that they were in the wrong too. Does that sound so nasty? Jamie here was obviously the one starting beef by spewing his accusations around and quite frankly trying to tell me what to do in his aggressive attitude - that sounds like someone who's trying to start beef.

Now, I'm pretty sure the question in this thread has been answered by someone CONSTRUCTIVE (thank you). If you guys want to carry on throwing your bullshit at me add me on Steam.

-Locked.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1