Languages
English, Dutch, French

Server 1
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Server 2

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Estimated Time
145+ hours

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

Command Wise
As a Moderator the commands are pretty limited. When it comes to F1's it can be quiet difficult to not get RDM'ed while trying to help them. As an admin a whole list of other commands come out, these open up doors you can't pass as a moderator. For Example the God command will help alot when it comes to F1's because it will be easier for the player and my self and not get killed/interrupted. Another 'Privilege' would be that you can use the gun what moves players around. This would help alot when it came to dealing with people like a Mass RDM quickly.

Forum Wise
On the Forums SSRP tend to get a lot of Appeals for Un-Warns and Un-Bans as an SSRP Admin I will be able to have a say in a un-ban appeal and post if they would get denied or accepted. As I'm a deathrun admin I know that I will have to talk to another admin but I will get to that part further in the application.

Over All
Having Admin powers would help me and you alot more, I will be able to administrate propaganda on a wide rage when it comes to ingame or just the forums. The commands and privliges what come with the Admin rank would be alot easier when it comes to dealing with rule breakers as for a moderator for example, you'd need to go into TAB and find their name and copy there Steam_ID when a Mass RDM has happened when as admin you can just pick them up and give them the punishment they need.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
As a moderator I am on all the time 24/7. So It does become very late when I'm on and there are not many staff on (maybe a couple but they were AFK and Moderators) but there was a guy I'll call player X, he was doing a mass RDM, as I got about 5 F1's about the same person (Player X) RDM'ing I had to deal with this situation carmly. I /Goto <Steam_ID> and see what Player X is doing, and yes he's Mass RDM'ing. I freeze him into place and take him up to a roof and try to communicate with him. He responded with discrimination of racism and stereotypes (Not telling what) as there were no admins on the server I had to check through steam for any admins who could deal with this. Again Nothing. As it was just me I had to deal with this effieciantly. I told him to calm down and to stop disrespecting, told him to read the rules and warned him x2 for a Mass RDM and Disrespect, lucky enough I had my recordings so I showed it all to the administrator and got him banned for 6 weeks for Mass RDM, Racism, Disrespect to staff

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hey Buddy! Congratulations on mod and thank you for supporting us! It's a privilege to teach you some commands so let's make you one of the best!
Ok I'm going to run you through some commands please read them carefully and make sure to follow the rules about them!

/Tp
/Tp is a command where you can teleport a player or your self to a roof for example. It is very useful if you set you /tp to a bind to you can get to a place quickly. All you need to do is /Tp <Steam_ID> using their Steam_ID will help you get the exsact person, please don't use their names as you can teleport the wrong person. Or even the whole server. Some times /Tp can be broken so you can't teleport people a way to get around this is to find them in TAB and click 'Bring'! Don't abuse this command to tp around the map just to get to a base you want or you are running away from someone

/Kick

Kick should only be used when it comes to extreme circumstances as you only really need to use it when there is not admins+ on. You'd normally use this command for a Mass RDM, Propp Spam, Mass NLR Breaking. Don't kick from stupid reason or for no reason at all. For example - Don't kick some one for calling you an 'ugly teddybear' or kick them because they did something wrong like raid your base.

/Warn - /UnWarn

Do /Warn <Steam_ID> (reason) to warn a player - To do Un-Warns do /UnWarn <Steam_ID>
Warning people comes into use when some one is breaking the rules. For example - A RDM'er. Don't warn some one for a stupid reason like they called you an 'ugly teddy bear'
Using the /Unwarn command helps when you have maybe warned the wrong person or a Un-Warn appeal on the forums on the forums has been accepted and it's his duty to do so

/Freeze
To do freeze you can do /Freeze <Steam_ID> (Time) or you can go into TAB and find their name and click the 'freeze' button and choose their time. You normally only use freeze when some one is running away from you in a F1 or that you

/Goto

This command is to be used when you want to TP to a player. It also helps when you're doing F1's. To do this command do /Goto <Steam_ID>. Don't abuse this for example - don't teleport to your friend to get inside your base

/Back - /BackSpawn

Both of the commands basically say what they do, /back <Steam_ID> or just /back will teleport you or your player to the previous position. /BackSpawn <Steam_ID> or just /Back Spawn this will teleport you back to spawn. Don't abuse this by teleporting yourself to places for some random reason.

/Slay
/Slay is when you want to slay a player for a reason, to do this you do /Slay <Steam_ID>

Job Unban
You get banned from a job when you have been demoted. You normally job un-ban people who got demoted for a random reason. To use this command go into Tab find their name and click 'Un-Ban from Job' then you will click what job they should be untanned from.

F6
This is to find peoples punishments this will keep track of everything. To find the player just simply put in their Steam_ID

F1
I'm not going to count in this for the 200-300 section as there is too much to explain, sorry if you don't agree with this.
1st of all you want to go into F1, you normally do this when you see a little red icon in the bottom left of your screen saying '(Amount) Unhand-led F1's' once you're in the menu you will show a list of F1's to do. Please go from Top to Bottom. When you have seen the F1 you are going to do, have a look on what the description says and do a brief prepare and understanding on what you're going to do. Right click on the F1 and there will be a list of options the main ones would be 'Discard this as Spam etc' this is when you get an F1 what is nothing to do with a report for example "My brother spent all my money, give me 400mil please" this wont be acceptable so discard this as spam/abuse. The next button would be the 'Handle this F1' this is where you just click on it and you've claimed the F1. The TAB will go off so just right click it again and a new list will come up. There is another 3 main buttons - 'Goto' this will teleport you to the player so you can go talk to them etc. 'Bring' this you don't really want to use as you can be teleporting a player out of a raid etc, unless you have their concent I suggest you only use it for good circumstances like bringing them to a roof. Once you have handled the F1 and punished or sorted out the player you will need to go into the F1 menu again and right click on the F1 you claimed, you would then mark as finnished. This will close the F1, and then you can carry on doing them again!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

I have talked to Admin Y and we have discussed through some objections for player X and decided on a verdict -
Hey X! I'm MrFluffy, I've seen that you've been banned for Propp Spam. The damages you made to the server did make the players quiet annoyed because it was too laggy to play, propp spam can also crash the server. Which is not good. Me and Admin Y have had a long talk about you actions and we think with your very detailed appeal giving us correct information we think that you have changed. So we're going to give you a Second chance on this don't mess it up! I am going to Accept this appeal and get on straight away to unban you. Please don't do it again and have a wonderful time on Zarp - Thank you for your effort!

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

Server/Forum Wise -
Being a moderator is a great opportunity. And being an admin? Well I think it will benefit you alot more! I want to be something of zarp. Like I am now but I want to get better and better and you guys make me do that! Stopping rule breakers and meeting loads of people. Making the server a lot more happier is my kind of thing. Also I really want to deal with forum posts as you've seen I've been doing that for the past couple of weeks and I think I know what I'm doing. So Why Me? I think I'm a perfect fit for you guys benifactualy and in every other way

Rule Wise -
Catching rule breakers will be a lot easier with the physgun and not using all the commands and also using the cloak command to catch people is a lot quicker and efficiently. Stopping rule breakers is my kind of thing and I love doing it. I've also have got a couple people band for mass rule break etc, and being admin would just let me use the /ban command instead of nagging on slapy to come ban the player for me. :P

Extra reasons Why -
It's not all about the commands but I think I'm a trusted moderator for SSRP (Probs because being DR admin and all that) but I think it will also give be a benifactual boost for example - my confidence.
My great use of commands and my knowledge of them will give you a big boost as you would feel more comfortable with me and not be worried about me rule breaking/abusing because I have a good reputation to zarp.

*Additional Notes*

This is my previous app but it is new and improved and looks a lot better and what people expected for!

• Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jamie Lawrence.
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf