Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application (deleted)

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189148

Told an admin to warn me for disrespect for saying cum.. According to him Semen is offensive.

i took the banter jk but i wonder if you would actually warn me :/
  • Zax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 98
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189170

• Wafflemanguy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ayy lmao
  • Thanks received: 2

Came to earth in a silver chrome ufo
to probe ur ass and see how deep it can go

ayy lmao
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Wafflemanguy.

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189340

The worst type of Jokes are racist jokes...
  • Zax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 98

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189341

You're a joke and a troll.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

-Support
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Remixful.

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189565

• Wafflemanguy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ayy lmao

ayy lmao
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Wafflemanguy.

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189567

Wafflemanguy wrote:
If you even spent some of your so precious time reading which you could have spent for a bit of toughts, well, thank you for reading it.
Hhmpf y'welcome

Damn, those apps are really being interesting to read today.
That name tho.
  • Doode
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 76
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wafflemanguy

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189588

• Alfred Salty
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I have to carry Klaprefot in every game i play
  • Thanks received: 46
EX SSRP Admin - Resigned Deathrun Moderator - Revolt Owner
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Alfred Salty.

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189599

It's hilarious how hard you're trying to defend yourself when you clearly show that you don't care about your application in-game.

Do you not realize when you're crossing the line with your "once in a while" jokes? Whenever I'm on I always see you trolling and joking around in OOC. I'm also aware about another troll on the staff team, but even they don't take it as far as you.
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189658

I have arguments with many people, and at the end of the day I sort it out; but I am still right one way or another. I've seen him trying within Zarp Gaming and think he would make a credit to the staff team. His mod app is good and I like his attitude. Seems like a friendly person. :D

:plussp:
  • ThatsKarma
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex- SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 17

If you need assistance add me on Steam!

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189696

Wafflemanguy wrote:
RP Name ayy lmao
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039522490
SteamID STEAM_0:0:39628381
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/ayy%20lmao/pl...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27025/top_players/

Age 15

Estimated Server Time 500+ hours since beginning (first joined 3.5 years ago)

Languages I speak Bulgarian (native), English (profficient), can order orange juice in Spanish and German. (true)

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
- To kill another player for no reason, aka randomly
Ex. John gets a gun and shoots Dave for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
-NLR-you forget your prev. life, aka when killed somewhere you can't go back there or revenge kill
Ex. John gets killed by Dave during a raid and immediately runs back and kills Dave back.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
-Using OOC for IC benefits (in most cases)
Ex. (OOC) Johnny: Selling guns at store infront of PD!
Ex. (OOC) Dave: John has a big base next to PD go raid him now

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
- Teleport x to roof and ask him for valid evidence (after looking at his F1). If such is given, teleport y to roof too and ask him if he has any evidence in support of his innocence. If none is given, a punishment will be considered. If player y does <em>lie</em> or does anything unreasonable such as swearing, disconnecting, lying to or offending staff (me, if this modapp works out well) he will be kicked. Or banned, if more of the above are present.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
-Again, such as above, teleport the accuser and listen to his statement and F1, respectively. If I think sufficient evidence is given, I will teleport Y too. If not sufficient defence is given, warn. If he does it again or does stupid things *given in previous question* a harder punishment will be executed onto the accused.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
-Metagame! Warn him for metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
- I consider myself to have spent rather big amount of time as staff. Honestly, nearly half of the 1300 (almost 1400) hours of Garry's Mod I have spent administrating. Most of them in ZARP until 2 years ago when I was demoted for, yes that's it, being inactive for 2 weeks (was on christmas holiday with family, also was demoted not to mod but to user), but in other servers, of which DarkRP, TTT, and a sandbox server which was honestly pretty :sick: .
Also, the actual main reason I want to be staff is to eliminate the disease that is abusers. Not for else, but having fun and then someone ruining it all by RDMing you or offending you in some racist or sexist way is not fun at all. Those two reasons are why I (think) I'm suitable for the job and why I want the job.

PS. I spend a lot of time being AOD ( In this case MOD ). Somehow punishing people (that deserve it, ofc) gives me pleasure. The pleasure of helping players get a better time on the server.

Also, to make the job easier, I have 1 total warning, it was about me doing /advert mmmmmmm
Yes I know it was really stupid... i'm sorry

After reading some of the comments made, in regards to the aullah Akbar joke can be taken very seriously, by someone who may be muslim, it seems that was immature, However based on the positives to negative's I have decided to give you my honest opinion.

Overall, app is great, could fix gametracker links, and the immaturity I am going to give you a :neutralsp: As you seem Immature I cannot give you a good support and I hope you can change that before making staff team

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner
Edited & Sent on A Android Device
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wafflemanguy, hanakakiller

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189704

∂м яєνσℓυтισηιѕт вαятαяк wrote:
Wafflemanguy wrote:
RP Name ayy lmao

Age 15

Languages I speak Bulgarian (native), English (profficient), can order orange juice in Spanish and German. (true)

DarkRP Related

-NLR-you forget your prev. life, aka when killed somewhere you can't go back there or revenge kill
Ex. John gets killed by Dave during a raid and immediately runs back and kills Dave back.

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
- Teleport x to roof and ask him for valid evidence (after looking at his F1). If such is given, teleport y to roof too and ask him if he has any evidence in support of his innocence. If none is given, a punishment will be considered. If player y does <em>lie</em> or does anything unreasonable such as swearing, disconnecting, lying to or offending staff (me, if this modapp works out well) he will be kicked. Or banned, if more of the above are present.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
-Again, such as above, teleport the accuser and listen to his statement and F1, respectively. If I think sufficient evidence is given, I will teleport Y too. If not sufficient defence is given, warn. If he does it again or does stupid things *given in previous question* a harder punishment will be executed onto the accused.

- I consider myself to have spent rather big amount of time as staff. Honestly, nearly half of the 1300 (almost 1400) hours of Garry's Mod I have spent administrating. Most of them in ZARP until 2 years ago when I was demoted for, yes that's it, being inactive for 2 weeks (was on christmas holiday with family, also was demoted not to mod but to user), but in other servers, of which DarkRP, TTT, and a sandbox server which was honestly pretty :sick: .
Also, the actual main reason I want to be staff is to eliminate the disease that is abusers. Not for else, but having fun and then someone ruining it all by RDMing you or offending you in some racist or sexist way is not fun at all. Those two reasons are why I (think) I'm suitable for the job and why I want the job.

PS. I spend a lot of time being AOD ( In this case MOD ). Somehow punishing people (that deserve it, ofc) gives me pleasure. The pleasure of helping players get a better time on the server.

Also, to make the job easier, I have 1 total warning, it was about me doing /advert mmmmmmm

After reading some of the comments made, in regards to the aullah Akbar joke can be taken very seriously, by someone who may be muslim, it seems that was immature, However based on the positives to negative's I have decided to give you my honest opinion.

Overall, app is great, could fix gametracker links, and the immaturity I am going to give you a :neutralsp: As you seem Immature I cannot give you a good support and I hope you can change that before making staff team

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner

Thank you for your honesty. You are probably the only person on here that actually read the app itself, and didn't come here only to -support me for a joke. As I said above, if anyone is actually offeded by my joke and not acting politically correct I WILL apologise (in an honest way). Also there is a difference between immaturity and dark humor, some people should learn it. If an actual muslim or a 911 attacks victim tells me to stop, I WILL.

Thank you for being honest and actually reading my mod app.
  • Wafflemanguy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ayy lmao

ayy lmao

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189711

Your actions and behavior in-game is much more important than your application.
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189744

Currently there are a few active Arabian members in our community, all of which those countries have Muslim as main religious. You may not directly hurt someone by shouting it in OOC but you never know if someone does get offended by it.
And you don't have to be Muslim in order to be offended by allah akbar jokes. What if a christian lost both his parents in a Muslim dominated country by IS. Do you think he will be offended by allah akbar jokes? Now this may seem the worst case scenario, but like I said you never know who is on the other end of the internet.

Your application seems good, I never really saw you in-game as I'm not active anymore. The screenshots people have provided shows that you're a bit overheated and should just take it a bit easy. Don't forget that it's just a game ;)

Good luck with your application.
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189878

I think I just warned you for mutant with big gun so...
-Support

~ToeRag
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189972

Wafflemanguy wrote:
∂м яєνσℓυтισηιѕт вαятαяк wrote:
Wafflemanguy wrote:
RP Name ayy lmao

Age 15

DarkRP Related

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner

Thank you for your honesty. You are probably the only person on here that actually read the app itself, and didn't come here only to -support me for a joke. As I said above, if anyone is actually offeded by my joke and not acting politically correct I WILL apologise (in an honest way). Also there is a difference between immaturity and dark humor, some people should learn it. If an actual muslim or a 911 attacks victim tells me to stop, I WILL.

Thank you for being honest and actually reading my mod app.

No worries buddy, tho I am muslim and on behalf of others who may also be muslim in the community that is neither a dark humour or a joke its very inappropriate as it means allauh is great using it when the nuke had gone off is what radicalists use when they blow them selves up killing many other innocent people I don't think that was smart as you are applying for staff, just prove you are sensible and you might have improved you're behaviour and you could get alot of support.

Also good luck

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanakakiller

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application 8 years 7 months ago #189976

I'm also aware about another troll on the staff team, but even they don't take it as far as you.

Hi.

Its me.

Your troll.

Way to not mention my name.

Gooooooooooood going.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP] ayy lmao's Mod Application (deleted) 8 years 7 months ago #189995

Now this isn't an app and more I can comment on it.

This morning well it was morning for me so anyways you was trolling on the server and I had numerous complaints about you just saying random shit in chat and pissing people off. I then joined with an incognito name and noticed you answering random people with " don't trigger me" "kek, lel, lmao, salt," and what ever other cool words you could fine knowing it was pissing them off. You have no one to blame but yourself for this. I'm sure you're an alright person but your general attitude towards things are just outrageous and I've come to the conclusion that if you think it's ok that it must be. I recommend you stay away from whom ever you're playing with now and get some new friends or play with someone who will teach you how to have a little respect.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JarredInator, Revolutionist Bartark, Remixful
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf