Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Suggestion

[SSRP] Suggestion 8 years 8 months ago #172564

Server Name: Zarp SSRP 1 & 2

Suggestion Title: : Rewards for staff that does F1's

How would it benefit the server: Making the admins work harder,

Potential Issues/Exploits: add me on steam if you wonder about some small ones, they really don't serve a purpose in this thread.

Additional notes: So i've noticed alot of slacker admins, sometimes i never get my F1 answered even thought i have gathered serious proof, in worst cases they delete the F1 for spam beacuse it have been sitting there for too long. We need a change and i believe from previous experience that it's very frustrating seeing the F1's stacking up and they never seem to go away. I'am no admin myself so this isn't just for me. I only want to see the admins doing what they're supposed to do.

So i've been thinking of three alternatives: The first one leads to money (Or possibly blueprint, weapon cases etc) each week if you keep your rank you will after the meeting get your money. If the lead team have seen you slacking on duty and simply been flying around you will be deranked. It should not be harder to keep your rank. Right now the lead team only demotes people for not being active which is a weak source to see if they're actually doing their jobs they will simply be rewarded. It should not be a problem to notice which admins who does not do their F1's based on how many Super-Admins we have recruited, i believe they need more jobs and not only "Training" new moderators.

The second alternative is a bit more complex and can be abused if not coded correctly. Everytime you finish ýour F1 you will be rewarded with a "Charge" this Charge can be taken out at a hidden npc that only admins can access to. There you get diffrent rewards based on how many F1's you have done. For example if you have done 500 F1's you will be able to take out a Minigun. This will not only encourage people to make their F1's but also to apply and put more time in their applications so they don't look as whacky as they usually. Now there are some slight problems with this system, people can ask their friends to make a F1 and get their help. This is not as big problem as it seems mainly beacuse most admins i've meet are decently mature and don't let their selfish image take over, also another fix to make this quite hard to exploit. This includes you will not be able to help the same guy more than three times in 24 hours (please note this is an example of what it can look like).

The third alternative is pretty similar to the second one however it's less complex if it's not worth the time, i know that the lead team is bussy fixing the perp server(s). However instead of the Charge system it's more simple to just give money each time they finish an F1 i think 10k would feel pretty rewarding since some take maybe 10 minutes or more atleast if you're doing them well and not just trying to finish them as quickly as possible.

I believe these changes would make a bigger diffrence and give the staff members more of a purpose to be here instead of just forcing themselves to constantly making F1's about Rdm, Cdm, Rda, prop abuse, dissrespect, base breaking rules etc.

Please do not write anything immature on this post saying this is a bad and you like doing F1's beacuse you love helping people beacuse that's just a dumb lie or complaining at my grammar, i'm trying my best really. Also if you have questions you'd' like to take in private feel free to add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168662044
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by catboy sven ツ. Reason: Making it look noise
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Suggestion 8 years 8 months ago #172568

Doing F1's is the purpose of an Staff member.
It's the only Job you have. (atleast below SA+).

I don't see a point in rewarding them for doing it.
We should rather punish them for not doing them tho
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP] Suggestion 8 years 8 months ago #172574

Doing F1s is something you chose yourself to be doing (since you applied), not something you have to get rewarded for doing.
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65

[SSRP] Suggestion 8 years 8 months ago #172575

Nexize wrote:
Doing F1's is the purpose of an Staff member.
It's the only Job you have. (atleast below SA+).

I don't see a point in rewarding them for doing it.
We should rather punish them for not doing them tho

I saw this coming, this doesn't really make them do more F1's they rather resign before getting demoted. And the idea was also giving super admins another job other than training mods beacuse that's really easy and takes almost no effort.

Haven't you seen what happens with people doing no F1's when you punish them? They don't give a fuck. They just reapply when they feel like doing 2-3 F1's a day again.

Blocked wrote:
This might result into much more people applying for staff for the mere intention of those rewards instead of the main intention which should be helping the server out.

The problem is that most staff members does F1's the first week or so, they never tend to really do much later on beacuse it's not rewarding enough apparently.

Morkva wrote:
Doing F1s is something you chose yourself to be doing (since you applied), not something you have to get rewarded for doing.

It's the job they choose but not complete. Yes they work hard first week but that doesn't make them any better for being lazier later on.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Hoi. Reason: Learn to use the EDIT button.

[SSRP] Suggestion 8 years 8 months ago #172609

Sorry, but this suggestion simply doesn't work.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

[SSRP] Suggestion 8 years 8 months ago #172635

Would fuck up the economy more than now
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge