Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Truly sorry.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95776

LazyBro wrote:
Oh thank god I got to see this.
Usually I would happily let people who deserve a second chance post something like this without replying but since it is you and you have been the user from IMP who has intentionally trolled me as much as you could, I thought I should give people an idea of what you were like to me.

Yes excuse my language in the steam chat but understandably I was a bit angry due to the fact Nameful was also messaging me claiming he would Dox and DDoS members of ZARP to which he claimed he would do it to me if he wanted which made me laugh and get a bit angry.

You claimed it was a joke so much and then after all this you came on TS a couple days later and impersonated me. If you ask me then I think you blew your second chance a while ago and don't deserve being unbanned.

Edit: You were told you would be unbanned if you made an apology. This apology is very short does not show what you did wrong nor does it address how you would fix your mistakes. You don't seem to be admitting any of your mistakes and considering the amount of hassle you caused to certain members I suggest you should at least include their names.

After seeing this Jake. That was the last straw for me. I will talk to you later about it but thats it. This apology is tiny and not full enough. Not Happy Jake. Not Happy
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95783

Lazybro atleast provide the screenshots where you were saying I had mental issues, braindead and autistic..
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95792

RedWingz_ wrote:
I'm willing to forgive you for what you've done... we're all humans and we make mistakes. Shit happenes.

I'm tired of hearing this excuse of a quote.
Get a new quote or get out.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95823

Just got back from exams. I checked my gyazo images and that was the only image I took however there was no mention of autism and correct I said you were "brain dead" due to the fact your were consistently using it against me.
I have said it before and will clarify that yes I did get quite angry. You can understand that if I am constantly being messaged by people from other gaming communities giving me threats and/or trolling me then of course I am going to get quite angry. I am usually a reasonable person and don't lose my cool but you and Nameful managed to push me over the line.

You got a second chance(which is not exactly a second chance) with the condition that you wrote an apology. You couldn't of taken less time if you slammed the keyboard and clicked submit.
I ask that you take your time to redo your apology and since we are not allowed to see the email you sent in to be unbanned then you could at least take some time and address some people in this post. Otherwise this post is almost completely useless.

DonkeyKong you should watch what you are saying towards other people such as "asshole", it will be found offensive. Other than that the TOU seems to not have been broken.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96007

LazyBro wrote:
DonkeyKong you should watch what you are saying towards other people such as "asshole", it will be found offensive. Other than that the TOU seems to not have been broken.

Well, it was meant as more of a general expression and not targeted at him but I have changed it to "meanie" if that is any better?
RedWingz_ wrote:
I'm willing to forgive you for what you've done... we're all humans and we make mistakes. Shit happenes.

Humans make mistakes sure... This clearly wasn't a mistake, he knew what he was doing and he did it anyway. Also not all mistakes are forgivable.
Jake McFly wrote:
Thank you Redpowder and nexize.

@Donkeykong don't call me an asshole. You have no clue about what happened and you never met me so can't judge me.

Lock please. This is going to continue with hate..

I can most certainly judge you, the fact that I haven't met you have nothing to do with it, as i'm not judging you by your personality but by your actions. I'm sure you can be "superfun" to hang with but that doesn't matter. This sentence " you never met me so can't judge me" combined with "Lock please. This is going to continue with hate." just shows me that you haven't changed, you call it hate I call it people expressing their opinions. The fact that you start defending your actions instead of just saying "I'm really sorry about what I've done and I know people have doubts about me but I will show you all that im not that kind of person" is enough proof for me. If you feel my opinions are wrong you're more than welcome to try and change them on steam or teamspeak if you can find me.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96008

ehhh...
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by RedWingz. Reason: aint nobody got time for this.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96009

RedWingz_ wrote:
Do you guys really want to hate him for it forever? i get that he caused a lot of bad things to the community which i pretty much hated him at some point, But i don't see a reason to just keep talking about it, arguing and mentioning it again and again.
Instead of trying to bring it back to normal which i would expect this community to do, you guys just keep on hating.
You may hate me for this post and what i've said before this, but i don't care.

No one hates him and stop trying to make what every one says "hate". People are just expressing their opinions and disappointment.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96010

Jake McFly wrote:
Lazybro atleast provide the screenshots where you were saying I had mental issues, braindead and autistic..
The way you were acting I would have called you braindead as well.

I'm more then a little disappointed that we graciously gave you a second chance in this community on the grounds that you would apologize for your actions. But instead you gave some halfass attempt that must have taken you a whole of 3 seconds to write.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AllThatJazz, Wallcop

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96014

I believe he asked for a chance if he apologized, he apologized no matter how small it was, or how little effort was put into it, An apology is an apology. When irl I was around 10, and did something wrong. I would be forced to apology, all I had to say was "I'm sorry, I apologize.", Well, it was easier for me to say that when I was forced instead of when I actually have should of used it. Those important times I'd rather tell my self "It's not my fault, I should wait.", if I actually got to the apologizing part it would be like "Sorry.". Wtf am I even writing? Point is, you didn't give him specific requirements on his apology, you gave him a second chance, he failed your expectations, but you still promised him a second chance, the blame should not be on this guy, might be a minge, might be a troll, despite all that, I agree with you all, he is at fault, and yes we're free to say what we 'want' (Following guidelines.). But aren't we at the wrong picking on him right now? You guys telling me you aren't hating, you're just giving opinions, okay, your opinions can have a psychological effect, that's how it is, life goes on. And yes, hate is not when you speak ill, it's when you pick and speak down on someone, and yes, that also means that him failing to do what you want and expected, makes you at fault for expecting anything nonetheless.
  • Lux
  • Junior Boarder
  • SSRP Senior
  • Thanks received: 18
I do my best to remain neutral, and I support all positives to the community.
:neutralsp:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Lux.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illuminatixs

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96016

Agreed with lux.

Glad to see you've been granted a second chance. Don't mess it up.
  • illuminatixs
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Taste my rainbow!
  • Thanks received: 262
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by illuminatixs.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96027

Lux I have to disagree with everything you just said. Completely false that although there were no guidelines set for his apology that he should be allowed to make a half assed attempt with no effort put in what so ever.
His terrible judgement and rule breaking has effected quite a few of us and he couldn't give any less of a crap.

If he isn't willing enough to put in the effort to apologize for what he has done then he shouldn't have been given another chance.

Also the story you told about making a false apology when you were around 10 is the exact same thing going on here. If he doesn't want to own up to his mistakes and apologize properly then he should remain banned as he clearly hasn't learned from his mistakes.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96030

Jake McFly wrote:
T

And it did..
DonkeyKong wrote:
No one hates him and stop trying to make what every one says "hate". People are just expressing their opinions and disappointment.

I guess i was a little overreacting when i wrote that.

K keep me out of this argument...
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96149

Jake McFly wrote:
Remember, haters gonna hate. Skaters gonna skate, masters gonna master... I'll stop myself there.

But anyways welcome back, don't blow your chance, and be greatful that the Lead Team even considered it.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun