Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Truly sorry.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95336

Redpowder I'm truly sorry for the pointless troll and disturbing and lead team tbanks for the second chance.
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132
Login or register to post a reply.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95339

While you were banned, it was fun to troll you on IMP's TS. GG
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95381

ehhh...?
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95413

Well welcome back ...... good to see that the lead team gave you a second chance , don't ruin your chance
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95435

So you wanna tell me how walruses die?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95450

I_am_the_Walrus wrote:
So you wanna tell me how walruses die?

Yes
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95462

Oh thank god I got to see this.
Usually I would happily let people who deserve a second chance post something like this without replying but since it is you and you have been the user from IMP who has intentionally trolled me as much as you could, I thought I should give people an idea of what you were like to me.

Yes excuse my language in the steam chat but understandably I was a bit angry due to the fact Nameful was also messaging me claiming he would Dox and DDoS members of ZARP to which he claimed he would do it to me if he wanted which made me laugh and get a bit angry.

You claimed it was a joke so much and then after all this you came on TS a couple days later and impersonated me. If you ask me then I think you blew your second chance a while ago and don't deserve being unbanned.

Edit: You were told you would be unbanned if you made an apology. This apology is very short does not show what you did wrong nor does it address how you would fix your mistakes. You don't seem to be admitting any of your mistakes and considering the amount of hassle you caused to certain members I suggest you should at least include their names.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by LazyBro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Pink, Nexize

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95466

I honestly agree with LazyBro, what you have done was unacceptable then you proceeded to join the TS server with your name as LazyBro trying to get me to give you the TS powers and badges... Your second chance was undeserving on this occasion...
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95482

Urm ?
  • account
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former Dark RP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 33

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95742

Hello Jake McFly,
I appreciate that you apologised for the mistakes you have done towards me but it wasn't me who really was hurt it was the people who you used to troll me that got the worse of it. I really hope if you do get a second chance you use it Wisley and not mess it up, I'm sure you can slowly and steady get the trust back from this loving community . I will give my opinion on the matter to the lead team when I next speak to them. GooL luck - Play Fair
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95744

Jake McFly wrote:
Redpowder I'm truly sorry for the pointless troll and disturbing and lead team tbanks for the second chance.

Didn't really know what you had done before I read lazys response but after reading that I really dont see any reason for you to be given a second chance. Your apology is pathetically short, you must have spent a few seconds on it, didn't even bother too edit mistakes. People like you, who are immature and intentionally decide to try and ruin other peoples experience on the server doesn't deserv second chances because you don't change. Once a meanie, always a meanie. Weren't you also the guy who tried to bribe his way to admin? If it was up to me you would stay banned.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by DonkeyKong.

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95755

Ignoring all the hate, Welcome back jake mc fly.
I hope you will use your second chance and proof yourself.

As you can see there are alot people that disagree with your second chance.
Do your best to show that you changed and you may gain their trust back one day.

I wish you goodluck.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95760

Thank you Redpowder and nexize.

@Donkeykong don't call me an asshole. You have no clue about what happened and you never met me so can't judge me.

Lock please. This is going to continue with hate..
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95764

Welcome back jake
Don't blow it:3
Have a nice time xx
  • AllThatJazz
  • User is blocked
  • [b]Ayylmao[/b]
  • Thanks received: 167
EX -TTT HeadAdmin
EX -Deathrun Superadmin
EX -Ts3 Staff
EX -Bhop Admin

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95765

I'm willing to forgive you for what you've done... we're all humans and we make mistakes. Shit happenes.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95776

LazyBro wrote:
Oh thank god I got to see this.
Usually I would happily let people who deserve a second chance post something like this without replying but since it is you and you have been the user from IMP who has intentionally trolled me as much as you could, I thought I should give people an idea of what you were like to me.

Yes excuse my language in the steam chat but understandably I was a bit angry due to the fact Nameful was also messaging me claiming he would Dox and DDoS members of ZARP to which he claimed he would do it to me if he wanted which made me laugh and get a bit angry.

You claimed it was a joke so much and then after all this you came on TS a couple days later and impersonated me. If you ask me then I think you blew your second chance a while ago and don't deserve being unbanned.

Edit: You were told you would be unbanned if you made an apology. This apology is very short does not show what you did wrong nor does it address how you would fix your mistakes. You don't seem to be admitting any of your mistakes and considering the amount of hassle you caused to certain members I suggest you should at least include their names.

After seeing this Jake. That was the last straw for me. I will talk to you later about it but thats it. This apology is tiny and not full enough. Not Happy Jake. Not Happy
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95783

Lazybro atleast provide the screenshots where you were saying I had mental issues, braindead and autistic..
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95792

RedWingz_ wrote:
I'm willing to forgive you for what you've done... we're all humans and we make mistakes. Shit happenes.

I'm tired of hearing this excuse of a quote.
Get a new quote or get out.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #95823

Just got back from exams. I checked my gyazo images and that was the only image I took however there was no mention of autism and correct I said you were "brain dead" due to the fact your were consistently using it against me.
I have said it before and will clarify that yes I did get quite angry. You can understand that if I am constantly being messaged by people from other gaming communities giving me threats and/or trolling me then of course I am going to get quite angry. I am usually a reasonable person and don't lose my cool but you and Nameful managed to push me over the line.

You got a second chance(which is not exactly a second chance) with the condition that you wrote an apology. You couldn't of taken less time if you slammed the keyboard and clicked submit.
I ask that you take your time to redo your apology and since we are not allowed to see the email you sent in to be unbanned then you could at least take some time and address some people in this post. Otherwise this post is almost completely useless.

DonkeyKong you should watch what you are saying towards other people such as "asshole", it will be found offensive. Other than that the TOU seems to not have been broken.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Truly sorry. 9 years 3 months ago #96007

LazyBro wrote:
DonkeyKong you should watch what you are saying towards other people such as "asshole", it will be found offensive. Other than that the TOU seems to not have been broken.

Well, it was meant as more of a general expression and not targeted at him but I have changed it to "meanie" if that is any better?
RedWingz_ wrote:

Humans make mistakes sure... This clearly wasn't a mistake, he knew what he was doing and he did it anyway. Also not all mistakes are forgivable.
Jake McFly wrote:
Thank you Redpowder and nexize.

@Donkeykong don't call me an asshole. You have no clue about what happened and you never met me so can't judge me.

Lock please. This is going to continue with hate..

I can most certainly judge you, the fact that I haven't met you have nothing to do with it, as i'm not judging you by your personality but by your actions. I'm sure you can be "superfun" to hang with but that doesn't matter. This sentence " you never met me so can't judge me" combined with "Lock please. This is going to continue with hate." just shows me that you haven't changed, you call it hate I call it people expressing their opinions. The fact that you start defending your actions instead of just saying "I'm really sorry about what I've done and I know people have doubts about me but I will show you all that im not that kind of person" is enough proof for me. If you feel my opinions are wrong you're more than welcome to try and change them on steam or teamspeak if you can find me.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40