Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Open Letter to RedPowder

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91467

Hello victor,
I have had a read over your report and have denied it for the following reason there isn't really anyway to tell if he knew you was getting the message or not. I really don't think you guys should be making reports about each other you guys should be working together and making the experience for the user's better not yourselfs. You guys need to work it out between each other because it won't be as easy if I have to bring it to the lead team. Thanks the both of ya.

-Denied

Hello Red, as you know I myself am a user at the moment, and I don't appreciate any staff member who RDMs me and breaks the rules to ruin my experience on the server. Any regular user would have gotten banned for what Chris Smith did. And about the proof, I ain't faking anything and the screenshots I provided clearly show that I did not receive any message.

The first screenshot shows that I typed "RDM" in ooc as soon as he killed me, and you can see an advert by Pablo...
The second screenshot shows the same thing I typed and the same advert by Pablo, and if you look all the way to the top there's nothing that Chris Smith typed, which means that I didn't receive any message. He was standing anywhere near me so he knows that I wouldn't receive his message.
Anyways, I feel that this RDM was intentional since his cousin RDMed me twice 2 days ago (on purpose), but sadly I didn't have any proof since I didn't have a video recording installed. In the end it's up to you to decide what should be done, and I hope that you reconsider your decision about this. We all know that Chris Smith has done many things before, as he was Admin and got demoted to moderator. I see reports on staff almost everyday now, so I am pretty sure that something should be done about them.
-Victor
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by DarthVader.
The topic has been locked.

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91526

You could've talked to Redpowder privately about this. But anyways, if you think I've done things (BEFORE) then you better record it. You can't just blame someone without proof, you're saying I RDM and break rules. Please make those rules more detailed so I can understand what you're even talking about. Victor, you were a staff member and you should know this isn't bannable. I have done /ME and I haven't know if you received it. You should've received it since you were close.

You're giving the same proof that got you denied with. Read the denial reason, "there isn't really anyway to tell if he knew you were getting the message or NOT" Agreed with Redpowder, there was really no way to know if you received it.
Anyways, I feel that this RDM was intentional since his cousin RDMed me twice 2 days ago (on

You feel this is RDM, you think we count every moment when we kill you? No cause we don't care, we're just RPing. If johnny RDMed you, then provide proof, it wasn't hard to take screenshots on this one, why not take screenshots on the other?

You don't need a recording software when there's a internal one in Garry's Mod, and I'm sure you know about that cause you were the one who told someone about it.

You see invalid reports everyday that don't contain proof, and most of them are just a waste of time. You can't just demote someone if he gets 50 reports, and no proof. Every time I RP near you, you go like "I will report you!" which really ends up denied every time cause it's invalid.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Christopher S.

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91530

This is the first time in my entire life that I report you Chris, and you know that very well. I had video proof of both of you that could have gotten banned but I deleted it from my PC a few days ago. I decided to report you now cause both you and your cousin have been dicks to me every since I supported a demote request on him. I was mad because he RDMed me a few days ago, but I deleted the video, but I just couldn't take it anymore when the same happened with you. Anyways I thought about what happened again and I forgive you. You didn't know that I didn't receive the /me so you killed me, and I believe you.

Please Lock
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91548

Victor wrote:
This is the first time in my entire life that I report you Chris, and you know that very well. I had video proof of both of you that could have gotten banned but I deleted it from my PC a few days ago. I decided to report you now cause both you and your cousin have been dicks to me every since I supported a demote request on him. I was mad because he RDMed me a few days ago, but I deleted the video, but I just couldn't take it anymore when the same happened with you. Anyways I thought about what happened again and I forgive you. You didn't know that I didn't receive the /me so you killed me, and I believe you.

Please Lock

This is gonna go endlessly, you exactly know why we're not friendly towards you. I don't want to mention it in public, you sure do know it. We told you multiple times.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91571

Don't say that it was because I was stalking. Just don't. I searched for you guys on FB because I wanted to know how you look like in July, you became hostile towards me after summer. Just stop saying that it was because I stalked you, but it was because of this. I think that I was joking back then and you guys took it seriously and both blocked me and deleted me on Steam.

You have my account and my phone number if you ever want to talk to me.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by DarthVader.

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91575

Victor wrote:
Don't say that it was because I was stalking. Just don't. I searched for you guys on FB because I wanted to know how you look like in July, you became hostile towards me after summer. Just stop saying that it was because I stalked you, but it was because of this. I think that I was joking back then and you guys took it seriously and both blocked me and deleted me on Steam.

You have my account and my phone number if you ever want to talk to me.

You wasn't joking about it at all, you did more than that.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91579

There was no need to make this post Victor. It got denied and you know why. I would appreciate it if you both took this to steam or team speak if you would like to argue, and you could PM Redpowder or another member of staff if you would like to try and discuss this further.

- The Gamer Guy

- Please lock
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Open Letter to RedPowder 9 years 3 months ago #91580

I advise you take these personal issues to other places. The forums are not meant to be used for personal arguments/disagreements. Red Powders denial reason will stay, feel free to add him on steam to discuss it with him if you still have any problems.

• Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy, Wallcop
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40